• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonata (zalepron) is practically made for snorting, just twist open the capsule and its like powedered coke in there : )

thanks for all the answers :) i know this is an old thread but im new to here. im not sure how to find people on here so find me

Ok so I took 3 ten mg pills about an hour AGO ANd I feelS euphoria, vision blures, mood:keep to my self, and have fun thaught:that workt pretty quick for 30mg worth of pikks. throwing away all my bad thoughts \...im i latle off ballance physictly and got the mellow walk/cloud walkingfeels amazing . 30 in my system and its amazing!!!!! ps my keybor es backward

Dear god. Reminds me of me on ambien. Good old times. How I don't miss you, zolpidem, devil drug.

The fast week or so I have been messing around with random scripts throughout the house. There was a 30 ct of perc 10s which were gone in 2 days. NowI'm left with Zolpidem (Ambien) 10 mg IR, Cyclopenzaprine 10 mg, and hydroxyzone 25mg. I used to be an opiaye/crack addict, but I'm trying t working with this. I snorted 40mg of Ambin and 25mg of Hydroxyzine. Any suggestions?

It does burn like hell. I tried doing a lil bit at a time but it was torture. Just do it all @ Once n get it over with.

yeah, i suggest you to have a good time man :)
Maybe u'll fall asleep due to the synergic zolpidem-hydroxyzine ipnotic effect

Wow, lots of different stories here. I've been using Ambien on and off for years, so I'll recount a few tales.

Firstly, snorting 20mg of non-CR Ambien has knocked me out like a light. Bit of a burn but not much. 10-15 minutes later, blammo. Taking the same amount orally just put me to sleep after 30-60 minutes. Anyway, blammo, can't remember a thing, and there are times I did things during the blackout. Once this went very wrong, as while I was blacked out I apparently decided to take a bunch of 8mg hydromorphone. I probably snorted those too; I only recall waking up in the ER later.

Since then, I won't mess with ambien unless there's nothing lying around I might get into. I hear the horror stories of people driving and am thankful I never did that.

Ambien CR 12.5mg is a far different beast. It doesn't burn as much. Snorting one or two might make me a little woozy but not much, and it doesn't make me sleepy. I have never blacked out on it unless I combined it with booze (much like benzos, a bad idea for me), or a strong opiate like hydromorphone. I don't recommend combining those unless you really know what you're doing.

Recently I did try plugging 2 12.5mg CRs and I can't recall anything that happened until the next morning. Apparently I just went to sleep, and I slept well. Tried that again a few days later, and nothing much happened. Unless I really want a fast nap I won't bother trying that again, and I'm not about to try smoking or IV'ing the stuff.

I have constant sleep problems; even on a mammoth dose of Seroquel (I take 800mg at night), it doesn't put me out, but taking an Ambien 12.5 CR usually finishes me off. I sometimes chew and swallow one if I want to get to sleep faster, but usually I just take it as directed.

Ambien can be fun to mess around with, until you black out and have no fucking idea what you've done. It's landed me in the ER, and a few times I've had tales of stupid shit I've done recounted; I've been embarrassed at the very least. I see that it doesn't affect some of you and that's cool, but for the rest, be careful when you try it out. Generally I find I just use it for what it was intended. Tonight, I'll snort a little, after I hide my keys and my cellphone...

@omen_owen mk2 Hope your still alive man, please whatever you do please try to stay away from those things!

I've moved on to Sonata.... Its like ambien but cleaner and more visual. I feel more hypnotized. I do it with adderall and redbulls and pot.... Snort two pills and chew one, and then im euphoric , no pain. feel creative. Feel like getting in a fist fight. Love it

i used to do this when i first got a script to it, i don't really know if there was any better benefits, has this been discussed scientifically in here (kind of pressed for time if i can get a run down). i never do it now although i do always bite the pill in half before ingesting. i'm pretty sure there are too many fillers in ambien to snort it with good results? plugging on the other hand might work....plugging is so gross but my tolerance leans me closer and closer to investing in an anal syringe....

Sometimes I find my self going on binges where I inject ambien with my opiates . Never too much only 10-15 mg at the most But I really enjoy the rush combined with opiates. I don't recommended this as I'm assuming its not safe but I cant snort pills I Get sick every time I do and waste the pills by throwing them up.

i am prescribed ambien cr. the small blue pills 12.5 mg and i was thinking about snorting one tonight to see how it is! could someone tell me whats the best way to do it? ive snorted pain pills but never did a ambien

Snorting the IR version is bad enough (getting 10mg of substance with ~100mg or more of binders), but snorting the CR version is sure to fuck up your nose real fast.

Last edited:
don't do it. If the oral ROA is for whatever reason inadequate the rectal route is the next best thing.

i find snorting benzos to be a pretty pointless endeavor all in all, and although i've done my fair share of it in the past i find sublingual a much preferable ROA all around. not that i'd ever recommend doing that with zolpidem which must be one of the nastiest tasting benzos (of those i tried, and there were a few it is only superceded by clorazepate).

i find snorting benzos to be a pretty pointless endeavor all in all, and although i've done my fair share of it in the past i find sublingual a much preferable ROA all around. not that i'd ever recommend doing that with zolpidem which must be one of the nastiest tasting benzos (of those i tried, and there were a few it is only superceded by clorazepate).

Just would like to point out that Ambien(although similar) is not a benzo, but is a z-drug. A
sedative/hypnotic and is my favorite for sleep. Railing them seems to be more effective, especially if are not on
an empty stomach. But yea the burn sucks and makes me sneeze multiple times. But, you get used to the burn.

I think tonight I'll try IV, I hear that it's different than the other roa's

well yes, but for all intents and purposes z-drugs and benzodiazepines are pharmacologically interchangable.
while i generally wouldn't recommend IVing any pill without a micron, zolpidem unlike most benzos/z-drugs works pretty well for this, being water soluble and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.