• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to fxcking sleep aid and my delivery boy is not picking up..
crush it sniff it smoke it what ever just put it in my system ....
I fxcking jealous of this fxcking thread ......

I have never snorted them, but as such I have heard it burns like HELL. I am not totally against it, though. 50mg oral is the highest I believe I have delved into. Curious.

it burns, but in a tolerable way, and doesn't last very long.
you should snort some cyclobenzaprine... that'll make you wanna just about cut your nose off
but anyway, i've snorted 40mg tonight of ambien. feel dreamy, is the way I could decribe it..some hallucinations, which i like.
after the final doses i found myself picking up on nonexistant coversations which have nothing to do with anything important.. like little banters between imaginary friends in imaginary scenarios...whilst my physical self has attuned all focus unto creating a makeshift double bub pipe cleaner. think i just gave up on that though. tried to snort another 5mg but it just disitegrated in my hands... whatever. at this point it doesn't hurt me to just sweep it under the rug and cut my minor loss.. The distorted, bubbly wavy resounding visuals is much like a good acid trip, with less of the mental trippyness of it.I like taking ambien this way (and remaining awake!) as opposed to just popping it. it makes me feel lost, like i'm absent from my body and am actually in a different world. probably should go to sleep now,. though. important day ahead.

one love
happy drugging

Ambien like all Z drugs and benzos are lipid soluble which means they will not cross the mucosal membranes of your nose. Snorting is a waste of a pill that has a higher bioavailability when taken orally. Not worth the effort or burn. Just swallow.
now THAT'S how you do it when you're setting up to sleep all night and wake up nice and refreshed. snorting, is generally for the intent of recreation. Idk bout yalls but when i snort an ambien it's to get high, not to immediately fall asleep. but if you ARE looking for sleep - just read the instructions and babom

I loved Zolpidem but only orally, I have tried Triazolam intranasally and was more effectiv89e and recreational. Right now I have crushed a 10MG Zolpidem sachet, and blowed my first line (prox. 2.5mg)

00.00- First line, OMFG feels like hot sauce in my nasal cavities.
00.02- The pain its gone but I have the rest of the zolpidem powder, This its going to hurt.
00.03- WTF was that, suddenly I felt a slighty rush and bit of dizziness (Placebo effect?)
00.05- Next Line done (5mg), PAIN! pain in my nasal cavities.
00.06- Dizziness? snorting Triazolam its so much less painful than this stuff, even they taste better, I dont why all this z-drug craps taste allthe same, like a metallic dirty coin
00.10- I felt another rushy feeling. I dont really now what to think
00.13- The EFFECTS now are evident, drunk like vision, drowsyness, erratic movements, mild sedation, mild desihnibition.
00.17- Now i felt a mild rush euphoric feeling, CATATONIA....------ a little bit of dissosiactive feelings
00.19- Its difficult typing on my keyboard (u know wat i mean). I just finished my last line, this time didnt hurt so badly, the rest of the powder its done.
00.21- SOO here it is, i didnt think that I would be high soo fast, Im definitly stoned and erratic, worse than drunk
00.23- My brain its numb
00.24- Smoke a bowl right now would be fantastic, too bad my sister is in the other room, bitch
00.26- Im inmmune to anxiety and all that stuff
00.30- DOPE, slighty visual distortions.
00.34- I feel sedated, but i dont feel any "trippin" effect or any erratic activity that I used to be when I eat them, srsly
01.03- feel so sleepy

I've been prescribed 10mg of Zolpidem for my insomnia. The first night I took 10mg. I didn't feel sleepy at all. I tried to see how many mg I can take to get a "high" hallucination feel but didn't find much help so I tried 30mg. I felt alright, nothing big. Just went to sleep. I take two 10mg to get me to fall asleep.

The other night I took three 10mg while drinking straight Vodka. I didn't feel any different feeling other than the buzz feeling of the vodka. So I took another 10mg pill to total 4 pills. I eventually went to bed. Next morning I wake up fine, however two of my friends called me to tell me that I had called them and had conversations with them during the time I though I was asleep. I don't even recall the conversations but the call log is there on my cell. Had me kinda freaked out. Probably will never drink and take Ambien together again. Maybe.

I've been reading about snorting Ambien. I'm kinda curious. I don't know whats a good amount to snort to get a good feeling.

Any advice on my Ambien journey? Thanks.

Usually 10mg railed does the trick.
Maybe more. Idk.
I don't black out on it though. I could eat/snort a whole bottle (300mg) and still be perfectly functional.
My girl takes 2 and blacks out...

Ambien in doses ~20-30mgs usually places me right in my 'benzo sweet spot.' Otherwise known as black out territory. In this zone, I'm not myself. I'm benzo-man. I'll say anything, do anything, whatever. I'd probably steal someones shoelaces on this stuff. I get crazy on any gaba-a acting drugs. Ambien doesn't screw with my emotions like xanax and temazepam do, though. On benzos, I'm an emotional wreck. On ambien, I'm fogged out and have no idea whats really going on until I snap out of it 3 hours later. Snorting it gives a quicker onset, but the drug wears off much more rapidly than eating it. I'd probably stick to oral.

the intranasal bioavailability for ambien is around 5-10% lol....i dont even find ambien that much fun anyways. unless you think passing out and blacking out sounds like a good time to you

most of the stuff you snort, you end up swallowing anyways... those "drips" are way past the naval cavity. Most people swallow the "drip"

It's water soluble, so it works in your nose.
I can attest that it hits way harder and faster, with more euphoria, when insufflated.
It doesn't last nearly as long however.

Once again though; keep opinions to a minimum please?
I've never once passed out or blacked out from Ambien. It's a very weak substance. If you DO black out or pass out from it then find something that doesn't effect you so hard.

But don't make it seem as if that is a normal reaction to this drug.

It's water soluble, so it works in your nose.
I can attest that it hits way harder and faster, with more euphoria, when insufflated.
It doesn't last nearly as long however.

Once again though; keep opinions to a minimum please?
I've never once passed out or blacked out from Ambien. It's a very weak substance. If you DO black out or pass out from it then find something that doesn't effect you so hard.

But don't make it seem as if that is a normal reaction to this drug.

once again, you will get more out of the pill if you swallow them. that is with ALL benzos and z-drugs. end of story

its not my opinion either. the drug is made for sleeping, it's not like you are going to get all cracked out once you take it...all benzos and z-drugs can be sedating. and it is a normal reaction to the drug. again, that is what it was made for, for sleep... and what do you mean by weak? compared to what?

LOL @ your post saying you could take 300mg at once and not pass out...

I've killed my whole bottle over the course of a day with clear memory of the event. It's weak. I don't black out, I don't get overly sedated, I don't know what else to tell you.

Neither do most of the people I've known to take it. Maybe we're ALL just immune to drugs, but I doubt it.

I agree that 99.9 percent of the time... to swallow the drug is safest and strongest. (safe cause no needless needles

Snorted upto 100mg last night and didn't really experience anything remotely fun. To be honest I didn't even feel anything recreational at all. I've used it two times before that, both were oral and 10mg. Didn't have any amnesia either, made some music that night and read a book.

Oh well.

I have been on Ambien for a couple years... 70MG knocked me out cold for quite a while, completely un-wakable and landed in the hospital (Not that overdose on ambien is exactly probable, and really I just couldn't be woken up) .. Unless you have been on benzos or ambien for a very long time... That would be considered a very high dose...

I've been on stilnox/ambien for 6 years now, basically 10-15mg every night to sleep, I still find it very tricky going over 15mg as anything can happen, basically once I get 5mg of the stuff into me, even after years of use nightly, I become a bit more relaxed and can easily either end up going to sleep normal or deciding under the influence to go a bit nutty and mix things up by doing more/mixing other drugs (marjiuana, alcohol, codeine, etc) and bam instant black out and regrets in the morning.

Just a reminder to all to becareful with your dosing! I've had a quick look through this page and the thought of doing anything over 20-30mg is way too scary for me so ya, becareful guys!

Lmfao @ blackout. Some people's kids......
It's fun, it's relaxing, it makes you feel like there is a room full of people when you're by yourself.
I like it, but have never blacked out from any dose of it, nor "passed out" or felt the least bit of sedation.

Every person I've heard of being prescribed it has said something along the lines of, "The doctor expects me to sleep on this? Why would I go to sleep on this?! It doesn't make me tired, it just makes me trip balls!!"

Lawl.

For some reason, I ate 5 10mg of these a while ago spread throughout the night, and while usually they make me feel nice and sedated, they didn't work, at all. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.