• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read all this, just kinda skimmed...

Just from experience... And I've been prescribed benzos for over a year and a half (ambien for half a year) taking them orally is more effective..

If you chop it up well enough it shouldn't burn too bad. But since it isn't a numbing agent or amphetamine you will feel the burn...

My dad gave me like fourty ambiens whilest we were visitng a trade show in N caronlina ANYWAYZ....

Some were 5mg brand name, and others 10mg generic indian. (I believe he gets them legitmately quasi anyways)

At the hotel I snorted 15mg brand.... then 20 mg indian. I had already had about 70mg of adderall and was PEAKING ... So when the ambien kicked in... it felt so euphoric.. almost like adding to the adderall in the BEST POSSIBLE way,... a powerful feeling that rivals oxycontin whilest on adderall. You hear funny music in your head. ANd when I play guitar; I'm basically way way more invested and faster ; more creative.

I also get way horny.... now this adderalll and snorted ambien.

P.S. ambien goes down nice... .the more the burn the better the pill ... That spicey brand name shit is the bomb and after a while it goes down smoooooooooth ... cheers.

=\

Benzodiazepines are a downer
Adderal is an upper
You ruined your high taking them together. They cancel each other out.. Most likely scenario: You were feeling the ambien pull you off the adderal high....

Adderal is an upper
You ruined your high taking them together. They cancel each other out.. Most likely scenario: You were feeling the ambien pull you off the adderal high....
That is a simplistic although seemingly logical view. :)
You should look up 'speedballs' (a.k.a. heroin and cocaine).

=\

Adderal is an upper

Ok mr. greenlighter. Considering ambien is really no benzo... more of a hypnotic, and benzo's don't really "Cancel" out a strong 70mg adderall high.... i think you be wrong

"Zolpidem shares some characteristics of a family of sedatives called benzodiazepines." Regardless of classifying it as a benzo; it causes cross-tolerance with benzos and acts precisely as a benzo does on the GABA Receptor, B instead of A

Conflict wasn't the intent of my post as much as any information I could contribute.

"Ok mr. greenlighter. Considering ambien is really no benzo... more of a hypnotic, and benzo's don't really "Cancel" out a strong 70mg adderall high.... i think you be wrong " Cancel it out or not... You would be losing one or the other dose to dose...

"That is a simplistic although seemingly logical view.
You should look up 'speedballs' (a.k.a. heroin and cocaine). "
Heroin is an opiate. Rather than being an agonist on GABA... (Usually an antagonist/inverse agonist? I think?)

"Caffeine can neutralize the effects of benzodiazepine tranquilizers such as diazepam (Valium®). Benzodiazepines act by enhancing the effect of GABA on GABAA receptors, whereas caffeine has an opposite effect by inhibiting GABA release" (Caffeine referring to stimulants in general...)

http://www.benbest.com/science/anatmind/anatmd10.html

Just my experience from a year and a half prescriptions of ambien and benzos =\

EDIT: Ambien affecting GABA http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=175905

Last edited:
I still have half a bottle of ambien as I rarely take it. I'm taking it tonight, I had almost no sleep last night. Snorting is relatively safe with fentanyl?

http://forum.opiophile.org/archive/index.php/t-32698.html :
""Be very careful trying to use zolpidem (stilnox, ambien, etc), or any of the zdrugs like zaleplon or eszopiclone, for this kind of action.

It is very effective at opioid potentiation. The problem is that for some people, it will potentiate the physical effects (like resperatory depression) far more than the perceived mental aspects. Combine that with the blackout factor, and a user may feel tempted, even without realizing what they are doing, to take more of either the sleep meds or the opioid or both.

The fact that these pills are easier to get scripted than benzos doesn't mean that they aren't very similar... In esse""

Assuming Fenatyl (like) heroin

Oh, And EVERYONE WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD and is bitching about how much ambien hurts.

Man the fuck up. That burn is nothing. Sniff some meth if you want something that feels like glass in your nose (strangely feels good even though it hurts).
Seriously man. Ambien is so gentle on the nose and the burn is gone in seconds.
Try sublingual it (hold under your tongue).
5 seconds of burn, 1 hour of nasty taste
you decide.

I agree dude!!! Nothing is as painful as meth.. But as you said... The burn and pain is delightful!!!! :p Yum!!!

Now... I'm going to snort my Zolpi... Good night all you sexy peoples!! :)
And be responsible!!!

I just popped 2 10mg Ambien as well as snorted 2 10mg Ambien. The burn is not bad at all. Nothing compared to the burn of Xanax. I'm definitely starting to feel peaced out. Almost disconnected from what I am doing. Hard to explain the feeling. Definitely a positive experience as opposed to a negative one. The drips arent bad either. I feel pretty good, but I also took 2 Vic7.5s. I feel calm cool and collective.

I cannot emphasize enough the importance of BRAND on effectiveness when railing zolpidem. The big pharmacy chains have all been carrying the same one (most of the time) for the last two years or so. It is by far the best one to rail. I don't believe I am allowed to name the producer of the generic, but anyway...

Railing zolipdem while on amphetamine is very pleasant, though it is a delicate balance, because you don't want to take too much zolpidem. But just a little will give the user a relaxed, euphoric feeling while maintaining good focus from the adderall.

Once you rail 20 mg or more of zolpidem, you should start having pretty interesting visual effects. Keep still and stare at a painting or something with coarse texturing. The image will take on fluid characteristics, undulating, expanding... very cool. Try staring "through" the image for the best effects. Depending on the picture, you can see movement in isolated parts. For example, I have a painting of a boat at a small dock on a lake. If I stare kind of "past" the boat, I immediately begin to see it rocking up and down as it would in real water. This is how I would know that my dose was sufficient to get in bed and sleep immediately.

For the brave: after railing at least 20-30mg, turn the lights down low and get a mirror, or go to your bathroom if you need to. Relax and look right through your reflection. Of course, your face will begin to warp, changing your appearance fundamentally. This is pretty damn freaky if you ask me.

I would not advise dosing more than 50 mg at a time (even that is extremely high). It is dangerous just like anything else. DO NOT combine with opiates in any significant amount, or you're asking for an OD. Also, do not ever leave the safety of your home if you've been railing zolpidem.

Zolpidem has an extremely short half life (2-3 hrs?) and leaves your system very quickly, especially if you're railing. The withdrawal from weeks of consistent use (or abuse) is interesting. The first night you won't sleep much of course, and you will feel like your heart is racing or having palpitations, though in fact your heart is probably beating quite normally. The phenomenon is pretty horrible though. On Day 1 you will be an anxious mess, seriously. Day 2 is pretty bad too. However, by Day 3 you can probably sleep again, and you may even feel "good" because you are emerging from the ambien fog.

The short withdrawal from zolpidem is a redeeming quality. Most of us are aware of the terrors of benzo withdrawal, which can potentially be long-lasting. Zolpidem is a "non-benzo" sedative hypnotic, though when looking for information on zolpidem withdrawal, it is usually lumped in with general Benzo withdrawal syndrome.

Anyway, msg me if you have any questions on zolpidem/combos that you would like answered based on my experiences

Ambien (which I'm on right now is so awesome) also I'm fiercly addicted. I got fired from work, popped an ambien. Felt depressed and bored, popped an ambien, had a date.....POPPED AN AMBIEN.

Uh so yeah..

Snorted upto 100mg last night and didn't really experience anything remotely fun. To be honest I didn't even feel anything recreational at all. I've used it two times before that, both were oral and 10mg. Didn't have any amnesia either, made some music that night and read a book.

Oh well.

Sublingual Ambien

For those of you that don't want to snort the ambien for

whatever reason (burn, don't like snorting pills, etc..) and still want it to hit you

as fast as possible just crush up the ambien into powder and then put the ambien

powder under your tongue and hold it there for about 15mins.. you will start to

feel it within 5mins and it will just keep getting stronger and stronger till all of it is

absorbed.

Ambien like all Z drugs and benzos are lipid soluble which means they will not cross the mucosal membranes of your nose. Snorting is a waste of a pill that has a higher bioavailability when taken orally. Not worth the effort or burn. Just swallow.

400mg would kill a person. If not they would at least me reallllllly messed up or completely black out. I don't buy that you took 400mg or anything close. 400mg is more than a full prescription of the highest dose (10mg), so that isn't really believable story telling.

You must be misreading your label... :|

in the process of sniffing some new type of ambien

good brand.

stings a lot

here comes dream land!

Anybody Know the nasal bioavailability? Oral seems higher only that snorting seems to kick in faster & nowhere near as strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.