• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i had alot of phone conversations too. and it seems ambien makes me sneeze. everytime i do over 100mg i end up having this huge sneeze and a whole bunch of white comes out my nose. one time i kept moving my tv and entertainment center around and one of the sneezes hit me. i was too gone to readily recollect why there was a huge wat seemed to be cumshot on my tv screen. made me laugh

ya i had alot of phone conversations too. and it seems ambien makes me sneeze. everytime i do over 100mg i end up having this huge sneeze and a whole bunch of white comes out my nose. one time i kept moving my tv and entertainment center around and one of the sneezes hit me. i was too gone to readily recollect why there was a huge wat seemed to be cumshot on my tv screen. made me laugh

HAHAHAHA that made me laugh hard. Sorry bout my post also, I was still fucked up from Ambien. I had a long break from it, 2 months. When ever I fill my script I have one night of binge. Too many pills. I get the sneezing thing as well, after just one 10mg line. I blow white stuff out my nose for a few days after.

I dunno why I got sick this last time, I never usually do. I think since Im kinda opiate withdrawling (like .2 mg of bupe once a day for about a week) I have an increased gag reflex.

I dunno why I got sick this last time, I never usually do. I think since Im kinda opiate withdrawling (like .2 mg of bupe once a day for about a week) I have an increased gag reflex.

yo man must be hatin you right now- ha nah im messin. its fun to just be a baby and eat outta that bottle but shit it makes you retarded. definitely dont do if u got somebody at the party u wanna impress

yo man must be hatin you right now- ha nah im messin. its fun to just be a baby and eat outta that bottle but shit it makes you retarded. definitely dont do if u got somebody at the party u wanna impress

wait what?

got my months script of ambien to pick up in an hour, not sure bout the snorting might try it rectal, dont know till ya try it i surpose.:\

Dunno about ambien but zopiclone (lunesta) works a treat plugged. Crush em up & dissolve in warm water.

They dissolve easily, but try & get the bits of the coating out which don't seem to...probably harmless but they can clog up the do, which can be a pain in the arse...pun intended lol

Dunno about ambien but zopiclone (lunesta) works a treat plugged. Crush em up & dissolve in warm water.

They dissolve easily, but try & get the bits of the coating out which don't seem to...probably harmless but they can clog up the do, which can be a pain in the arse...pun intended lol

thats the route i took but did not take coating off, did 80mg that way then 60mg oral, cant remember taking any more but had none left in the morning..., kind of anoying that is, but no dout will do same thing next month. must try with zopiclone sum time, do think zopiclone better as a sleeper than zopidem.

Yes ^

Tolerance comes out of nowhere after the 3rd or 4th dose. And no matter what dose you take there doesn't seem to be any way of returning to that first, wonderful time other than a nice, long break from it.
There's been some speculation that there's a ceiling dose, which would make sense but there's no definitive proof.

It was never that good at being a Hypnotic for me personally, others find it puts them out like a roundhouse kick to the face from Bas Rutten.
Ah well, fun every-now-and-again ;)

totally agree with ya, good at the start but the fun soon dies out an no matter how much you do your still fighting a battle for euphoria that can not be won. and total crap for sleep probs, zopiclone much more effective. might see if my doc will change me over to them cas the ambien fun waggon has rolled outa town.:(

I just went through 30- 10mg pills in like 4 days. I would snort 1 or 2, then wake up and there would be another 7-8 missing. Im kinda pissed at myself, since I have none left. O well klonopin will be suffice for now untill I can see another doc.

...zopiclone much more effective. might see if my doc will change me over to them cas the ambien fun waggon has rolled outa town.:(
Yea that seems to be much better Hypnotic-wise %)
Have you taken it before? If so, do you get the nasty taste that comes with it for some (a lot of) people?

I just went through 30- 10mg pills in like 4 days. I would snort 1 or 2, then wake up and there would be another 7-8 missing. Im kinda pissed at myself, since I have none left. O well klonopin will be suffice for now untill I can see another doc.

=D Haha! This is soooooo common it's uncanny 8)
I've done exactly the same - Get 21 x 10mg tabs one night, the next morning there'd be non or very few left and I'd remember nothing about it :\

dont you hate it when that happens

I used to take ambien pretty frequently, although I'd usually just crush it and take it orally because snorting it hurt like a son of a bitch, and I really don't think the effects are that much more pronounced if you snort it, at least not for me.

I think I only ever got minor hallucinations a few times, the most memorable one being hallucinating these small, creepy gremlin-dwarf things marching along the radiator near my bed, but my dazed semi-conscious self wasn't too put off by it. I stopped taking large doses of it after one night when I think I may have deliriously walked from my dorm room and into the room of another student a few floors down who was having a party, but the party was clearing out, and I dimly remember taking a few shots from his bottle of vodka. I'm not totally positive if that actually happened, 'cause I was totally out of it, but it obviously freaked me the fuck out for a multitude of reasons, so I stopped taking that shit except as directed for my insomnia.

man

whats up with every 1 saying snorting it burns??? that shit dosent burn u guys must be pussy's or i have snorted too much shit for it too burn lol%)

the generic seems to burn. the name brand 12.5 cr's ive had were not bad at all if i remember correctly

Opinions: Snorting Ambien, A fun time or a bad time?

I say a fun time most of the time... just don't over do or drive a car.. lol

Snorting ambien hits you very fast, very powerfully, yet very smoothly. The hallucinations are comfortable, and the bodily sensations are comfortable.

It lasts for about 2-3 hours when snorted.

It burns like hell.

The more you take, the longer it lasts.

When snorted, it takes literally a minute or two to kick in. When swallowed, it takes about 10-30 minutes to kick in.

Yet totally worth it. Anyone who says it hurts too much hasnt snorted enough drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.