• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are actually getting high on ambien? ive heard of people being addicted to them, but all they do is put you to sleep, i dont see how you get any euphoria, or enjoyment out of that. my wife has prescriptions up the ass for ambien, and theres about 200 of them in my room right now. ive never touched them. as far as snorting them, i never thought about it..

FYI cokes not supposed to burn sounds like you got some cut to hell shit. Good coke feels like nothing but numb. Anyways snorting ambian is pretty weird high. I said many things to friends and girls via text phone and facebook that i should not have said. Nothing bad just more embarrassing. Its prolly the ultimate truth serum more so then alcohol. And i remembered none of it till i was told about it or fell upon texts and facebook posts and i stayed up for a good 6 hours high of ambian. Id say its defiantly fun if your bored and by yourself with nothing to do for a night. have fun and be safe.

actually, good coke will burn, the reason it burns is the ether that they use to process the cocaine. If it is good ether based cocaine, you will get a slight burn along with a "horse radish" type taste. Another reason it might burn is from your nose taking so much damage too it. the cocaine along with the chemicals used to process it, will eventually erode your nose, to the point of where you dont have any cartilage left.. there always is the option that someone did stomp on the coke too much, which would be the case if you didnt get it from a mid level supplier.

did 20mgs *insufillated ambien just now. these were generics (the more burn the better i've learned)

I always wait till i'm peaking on dexedrine

that sounds like fun. I've always wanted to mix some zolpidem powder with some kind of stimulant (coke comes to mind) to create a kind of half-assed speedball. It sounds like it would feel very nice.

Just out of curiosity, why not obtain a prescription of Zolpimist, point it up your nose and snort?

Has anyone tried that? It would be less harmful to the mucosa than crystalline shards of powder crashing through them.

can't stand it personally, burns too bad and the effects aren't worth it imo

better to just take orally

Okay, if you really want to maximize the effect and minimize the harm, do it this way.

Drink lots of water (about a liter) @ 8hrs and 3hrs before the oral dose of Zolpidem. Eat nothing during this period.

Point being, your stomach should be almost completely empty.

Take the Ambien (break the tablet in half) by mouth with about 12oz of room temperature water. The effect will be sharply magnified without having to overdose or snort it.

Sit still as to not mix the contents of your stomach. On a completely empty stomach, effects can be felt in less than 5 minutes. Now go sleep.lol

PS: Nickname: "The Ambien Diet" Just as long as you don't pig-out afterwards, you will shed the fat like there's no tomorrow!

Last edited:
snorting

I love snorting oxy but will out for a few days.
I have xanax,phenobarb,opana and others. Can you snort any?

I love snorting oxy but will out for a few days.
I have xanax,phenobarb,opana and others. Can you snort any?

This thread is snorting ambien, not opiates. So try searching and you'll find your answer for next time. DONT EAT OPANA, SNORT IT!! so much more bioavailability when snorted, its a waste to do anything else with it. Xanax, phenobarbital, and most others are techniqually better if you eat them, but who doesnt mind the slight pain and rapid onset of snorting a pill? The way i do it is snort one or two & pop the others unless of course it has a higher BA rate snorting.

It's been a few weeks since I stopped getting smashed on ambien like every day, I think I'll do a few lines tonight...

Also I wish I could blame the ambien for trying nutmeg the other day...

Oh shit I just remembered I was planning to try ambien with benadryl, I think I'll do that tonight.

At the risk of going OT myself, I can say one drug-drug combo to avoid: Opiates and Zolpidem. Bad combo, IMO. Ambien+Hydro=Projectile Vomiting.

At the risk of going OT myself, I can say one drug-drug combo to avoid: Opiates and Zolpidem. Bad combo, IMO. Ambien+Hydro=Projectile Vomiting.

Have to disagree on that one ambien and heroin works a treat- smoking the H though, my days of iv'ing the dark stuff are over cant be doing with the hassle prefer taking my time smoking it. got my months script of ambien to pick up in an hour, not sure bout the snorting might try it rectal, dont know till ya try it i surpose.:\

ive been delving into the ambien world lately. i do anywhere from 50-120mg. Combine other substances with it as well. id like to call it baby benzo.
anyway

gets me going pretty good= nice and relaxed, sometimes get visuals after doing a couple lines. i sober up from it tho in about 4 hours. however when im in the midst of my dose, i cant remember worth a shit. At all. Both forget wat the hell i was doing at that time and cant recall all of the night afterwards. anyone else have this happen

170mg between a few hours. Hallucination chaos. Pushed into dream worlds thne out again. Thought I burnt my jaket but I had no jacket. Tried to eat dinner with family, no recolecction of it, except it tasted good. after dinner tried to rail another line, gaggged, through up first time from ambien. The 20mg line was too thick and burnned a lil and since I had just eaten, it upset my stomach. Swallowed my next few pills instead of railing them. Evryone all around me moving and sliding. The wood dressors lines seem to move and drive down the top and around the side. Everything else looks like its moving in the wind. People are everywhere. The courbard door is a man, my hair I can see when I look behind me I hought was a woman pharnacist. I talk to them even tho I know they arent there, but its so confusing. Have phone convos, cant remember what I said. Parents note IM acting a bit strange..... Dunno what else happend really. Took some more to go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.