• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snorting Adderall.

Yea.the binders and stuff get stuck to your mucus membranes but I wouldn't worry.im still alive lol.

Adderalk is too much pill to snort, IMO. Most of it goes down your throat into your stomach and most of it goes through the ORAL VS route. Besides that , I feel you lose the "magic" that amphetamines give you if snorted, it feels too "coke-ish" and we all know cocaine is a dirty stimulant. Snorting big ass adderall pills is a waste...my opinion. ..just me..oral is the way to go to get all the magic it provides.

i know people snort adderall, however i didnt know people snorted adderall ER. anyone have any experience with tooting vyvanse?

Vyvanase will only work when taken orally, due to its abuse proof mechanism. Snorting , IVing etc..Will do nothing

I actually am someone who much prefers the solid outcome of sniffing Adderall, I do 20mg every morning, IR tabs crushed up, and stay feeling motivated, euphoric, and great all fucking day! I have a fast metabolism too, which I find odd, how long this shit lasts for me, at a relatively small dose, every single day.. its much more predictable to me than oral when I do it intranasal, because orally when I take Adderall, if I eat or drink ANYTHING with just the slightest bit of acidity to it, it will completely destroy the feeling I have, which still isn't nearly as nice to me, as it is sniffed... it literally lasts as long or longer than oral does to me, I also do it in VERY small lines, chop a 20mg into about 10 lines, and sniff them LIGHTLY so they are not snorted and swallowed, a misconception a lot of people have about using drug via the nasal passages, they think you are supposed to SNORT them, hard through your nose(with any drug), and end up swallowing like 80-90% of what they snorted, I literally sniff as lightly as possible keeping the Adderall, or whatever drug it is I am railing, in my nostrils so it can be absorbed the best way possible into my mucous membranes/nasal capillaries.. That is how you are supposed to sniff drugs! I then lightly rub my nostrils together, to make the absorption process speed up... Also in the case of a small drip, which is usually inevitable no matter how lightly you are sniffing Adderall, I take antacids, and eat/drink more basic foods/drinks, instead of more acidic ones, works like a charm every damn day for me!

Racist and wrong

IF you LIke taking shit up the butt go ahead dude....but that seems like to much try maybe just 1...if your a faggot
Wow dude that is seriously judgemental and racist and sexist and just downright f****** rude. I happen to be a lesbian very proud of it by the way and just so you know I know a lot of guys who choose to do it that way and they love it. And they are straight as f***. So it has nothing to do with whether or not you're f****** gay and how dare you use the word f*****. First of all you don't belong to the LGBT community so you can't use the f****** word secondly somebody should punch you in your f****** eye for saying it. So what does that make you? A wrong and racist Pig.

I see this is old but I can't ever find anything newer in 2015-16. So I just wanted to comment on this because this is absolutely the God's honest truth of what will happen if you take amphetamines and stay up for several days. I took my own meds and decided I was going to stay up for 4 days. I am bipolar I have post-traumatic stress disorder ADHD borderline personality disorder suicidal ideation I am mostly men it however I have major depressive disorder and clinical anxiety and also a recovering addict from opiates for which I take Suboxone a life-saving drug in my eyes I don't abuse it I don't do anything with it other than take it the way I'm supposed to buy amphetamines however I play around with a little bit when I first get them and I usually stay up for a couple days like I am now I'm on my second day and a few weeks ago I did this and I literally lost contact with the world I wrote a 28-page letter to my wife who is in prison yes I'm a lesbian proud of it Go LGBT and I told her that I was a mythical creatures sent to this Earth so people could extract the energy out of me and then I was empty and that I needed to go and going meant suicide because to me suicide is not a bad thing I feel like I'm going on to the next Dimension or place you know well that night I even Drew pictures in the letter of these terrorize Souls screeching no way to get out my wife is in prison and I am divorcing her so I'm going through a lot and that didn't help yes I went completely f****** psychotic and finally I took some klonopin and I took my mental meds and I was ok thank God

Doc just prescribed me some adderal along with Rexalti, I'm afraid to take them. I prefer to just take an Adivan for my panic attacks. But doc is scared to give out benzos since they are so popular. I'm 37 I don't want to try a new drug that could possibly give me a stroke. They say it's like cocaine (which I use to do in my 20s) however, I'm at the point in my life where I like to feel relaxed (5-10mg of oxy and a movie) not on 100 and can't sleep at night.

Doc just prescribed me some adderal along with Rexalti, I'm afraid to take them. I prefer to just take an Adivan for my panic attacks. But doc is scared to give out benzos since they are so popular. I'm 37 I don't want to try a new drug that could possibly give me a stroke. They say it's like cocaine (which I use to do in my 20s) however, I'm at the point in my life where I like to feel relaxed (5-10mg of oxy and a movie) not on 100 and can't sleep at night.

You worded this as thought your doc prescribed adderall for panic attacks? Amphetamine is like cocaine as it works on dopamine, however they are very different. Low dose amphetamine (any prescribed amount) is not dangerous.

I felt the exact same way when diagnosed with adult adhd-i. I was in denial and didn't want to take the adderall prescribed because I have an anxiety disorder that requires daily benzos. I gave up caffeine and only the suggestion that I'd have a paradoxical reaction convinced me to fill the script. I had already tried everything else so...

To my surprise, 10mg of adderall IR calmed me down more than 30mg of valium. I can actually fall asleep on it. My psych was right. My anxiety is now at its lowest level in 15 years. You never know.

Adderall is not similar to cocaine. Methylphenidate (ritalin/focalin) is structurally and functionally more similar to cocaine. Most people prefer one or the other (I like focalin IR about as much as adderall IR, but slightly less than Dexedrine IR. Dexedrine has the least side effects out of any adhd stims for most, but unfortunately I can no longer afford it, even though my psych has no problem prescribing it). I personally hate vyvanse and all extended release formulations make me feel sick except for Dexedrine spansules.