• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snorting Adderall.

I have been taking adderall for over 10 years. Adderall taken orally enhances my ability to study and gives me a mild euphoric buzz, but I also become paranoid, lose my appetite for the entire day and I either become very horny or not sexual at all lol. When I snort Adderall I get a much stronger euphoric buzz. I have snorted Adderall many times over the years and I have come to the conclusion that snorting Adderall gives a better buzz but that taking it orally does more to enhance my performance in all concerned areas.

Adderall is made to be eaten.

If you want to snort it, break it down to it's most basic components.

But if you're not a chemistry student, try crushing it up and putting it in some warm water/coffee to rush the onset.

If you are lazy and don't mind the taste, just chew it up. That is what I did. I was too lazy to crush it up, and it is the same thing. The kind I had tasted sweet anyway so it was nice.

Snorting Adderall is the stupidest thing you can do, #1 is has so many binders in a pill alot will clog your nose preventing amphetamine to being abosrbed in musous membranes, #2 is leaves you feeling coked out, and the high doesnt last long at all! TAKE IT ORALLY, atleast the duration wil lasts several hours, and you will get the great effects, a speedy, emphatic, high, not a coke feigned short lived high as when u snort it

I have a question: IME when you take adderall orally then redose orally later you don't notice the redose as much as your first dose (tolerance). But what if you took the first dose orally then redosed by snorting wouldn't you feel it more,not just quicker but stronger, than if you had just redosed orally? Not looking to do this just curious

I have a question: IME when you take adderall orally then redose orally later you don't notice the redose as much as your first dose (tolerance). But what if you took the first dose orally then redosed by snorting wouldn't you feel it more,not just quicker but stronger, than if you had just redosed orally? Not looking to do this just curious

No, redosing adderall is a terrible idea in almost every situation unless you've waited about 6-8 hours. The harder you try to feel the initial euphoria associated with the first dose, the harder you will crash in a very short amount of time. Snorting is really just a waste of amphetamine when it comes to adderall.

Edit: I've experimented with nearly every trick in the book with addy... To be honest the best thing to do is to drink it in a shot mixed with caffeine. The onset is 5-15 minutes and the peak is in about an hour/hour+half

^Ok i see now thanks. Never tried drinking it with caffeine sounds interesting though

First time ever taking Adderall (and posting on the forum): I have a 30mg IR pill and plan to crush it, then take 10mg with tea. Sound good? also, does "eating" mean gulping down or chewing the tablet? Sorry for the naivete. Thanks.

Snorting Adderall is the stupidest thing you can do, #1 is has so many binders in a pill alot will clog your nose preventing amphetamine to being abosrbed in musous membranes, #2 is leaves you feeling coked out, and the high doesnt last long at all! TAKE IT ORALLY, atleast the duration wil lasts several hours, and you will get the great effects, a speedy, emphatic, high, not a coke feigned short lived high as when u snort it

While I rarely snort adderall, sometimes I'm just in the mood to. Sometimes I'm dying at night when I'm closing up the restaurant, and I'll snort like half of one just to give me a kick for a few hours so I can wrap it up and get out of there but not be feeling the effects all friggin night when I'm trying to sleep....

Snorting adderall isn't all that bad, if you have the Sandoz/Eon brand generics...the ones that are round and look like the pink (Ranbaxys) ones, except they're kinda orange-ish....those things are like they're made for snorting...put a little pressure on the pill and it busts straight into fine powder, goes up like nothing....I never snorted the Barr ones, but I did do one 20mg ranbaxy, fucking destroyed my sinuses, I was sneezing so many times a day for like 2-3 days after, and my nose kept running but was all stuffed up at the same time, it was horrible, NEVER will I do those again, those fucked me up bad....so yeah I guess if people got the pink ones, don't even bother, they use a wax filler, hard enough to crush 'em up, let alone snort it without getting chunks of shit stuck up your nose....But if you're lucky enough to be able to find a pharmacy that carries the Sandoz brand, they're pretty decent for snorting, not to mention they kick the shit out of the Barrs and Ranbaxys when it comes to overall effects and effectiveness...they're cleaner feeling, smooth coming up and going down, lasts longer, WAAAAAAY less side effects....They're tough to find, but they're worth it....Unless you enjoy that super crazy amped up feeling the pink ones give you, cause I don't...I need to focus, not be all tweaky and shit, fuck those pink ones.

when im out to "roll" on Adderall with my wife, we like to take 60-90mgs orally or rectally, for a nice 4-8hr high, and finally redoes only ONE TIME, and only redose with 30-60mg MAX, we understand it doesn't bring the onset or euphoria back, it just extends the "duration" or just makes u feel normal and avoids the crash, but we mainly take it for spiritual reasons, to help our relationship and such, we have had extreme crying sessions talking on Adderall over the dark side of life (how this addicted robbed us, how CPS took our 2 kids and her mother has custody, how we both had issues growing up) quite a beautiful experience to get past some walls in our relationship..we had extreme happiness and partying (driving, blasting music, talking about everything from politics, our kids, the world, people in our crowd, and etc) we have had the BEST SEX we have ever encountered in our whole life induced by speed, its a mind blowing experience, that helps break down barriers also with our relationship..it just helps us and or commitment to eachother, not to mention it helps us clean, talk, go for long walks, and do whatever things people do tweaked. when we snorted it before, it lasted 40mins, and it felt like a cocaine high where we never were satisfied and became anti social with eachother, that's why im against it. the only times I will snort a little is if I smoke weed with the Adderall, which we usually do for sex, and the weed is weighing down the speeds effects, ill sniif half a pill to boost up quick to perform for sex, or in awkrd situations where the weed is making me paranoid and insecure ill sniff some, but actually now that its mentioned, when we initially take it orally or rectally,. sniffing a little hours after doesn't give me the coked out feeling or wear off in 40mins, it kind of fades and blends in with the oral dose we took...sorry for jum[ing off topic!

Research, find facts; they might give a better perspective to Smimz or them.

Last edited:
^what dose and type did you take? Adderall IR? XR?

Odd that GFJ potentiated the effects IMO since acidic urinary pH tends to make amphetamines weaker.

The intentions of this post is not to say is snorting, eatling or other way to takes Adderall is safe or best, but is intended to be helpful by encouraging the finding the best, safest ROA for Adderall for others drugs, "dream Swimz' Sister earlier are sometimes recalled, and are wriiten to help people be safer and more careful w/ drug(s) by any ROA,
Nothing is intended to offer medical advice or information. To try anything or believe anything heard, seen, always ask a qualified professional if any doubt or further clarification may be necessary, always!!!! God Bless~

In the consideration for Harm Reduction: It seems that it can be useful for people to understand that not only a change in pH can occur if one drinks GFJ, that recent clinical studies conlude that it (GFJ) also causes changes in enzymes that are documented to affect one's metabolism., etc

First page of search results found this study od Adderall it was found a study stating:

"A special case of potentiation is seen with grapefruit juice[/U]. It contains a compound called bergamottin, which inactivates cytochrome P450-3A4, a digestive enzyme that metabolizes up to 60 percent of all drugs..."

*New clinical studies
are in agreement that more than pH changes occur by GFJ to the digestive ststem, but other changes can happen as well!

CAUTION: is recommened to prevent unwanted circumstances before combining grape fruit juice with anything, especially a scheduled drug!

Last edited:
high guys new to the site but had a ? no adderal expeirance but got some adderal 20mg locked down for tomorrow. any suggestions on my first dose? have coke meth and opiate experince just never had the plesure to have addys yet. any advice is appreciated.

damn i read some of these (IMO: low doses) from user experiences and cringe at amount that i intake at once. I start off the show with 90mgs (30mgIR x3 ) of Adderall. Though this higher dosage does not contain any sweetness per pill, (like the 10mg blue pills) I guess they work their magic just the same. I don't snort the whole thing of course. God no! what?!! haha. I usually chew 1, swallow 1, and snort 1. Then all hell follows from there. A rather organized chaos you might say. No emphasis on organized. Of course, one does not, and SHOULD NOT begin with this amount, having little to no experience with amphetamine salts. This amount is dangerous, and caution should be taken when dealing with any CNS. I agree with the comment above about loving to put things in your nose. hehe, to each their own though i reckon.

cheers from
Tallahassee.

-goosey

%)=D:)

The intentions of this post is not to say is snorting, eatling or other way to takes Adderall is safe or best, but is intended to be helpful by encouraging the finding the best, safest ROA for Adderall for others drugs, "dream Swimz' Sister earlier are sometimes recalled, and are wriiten to help people be safer and more careful w/ drug(s) by any ROA,
Nothing is intended to offer medical advice or information. To try anything or believe anything heard, seen, always ask a qualified professional if any doubt or further clarification may be necessary, always!!!! God Bless~

In the consideration for Harm Reduction: It seems that it can be useful for people to understand that not only a change in pH can occur if one drinks GFJ, that recent clinical studies conlude that it (GFJ) also causes changes in enzymes that are documented to affect one's metabolism., etc

First page of search results found this study od Adderall it was found a study stating:

"A special case of potentiation is seen with grapefruit juice[/U]. It contains a compound called bergamottin, which inactivates cytochrome P450-3A4, a digestive enzyme that metabolizes up to 60 percent of all drugs..."

*New clinical studies
are in agreement that more than pH changes occur by GFJ to the digestive ststem, but other changes can happen as well!

CAUTION: is recommened to prevent unwanted circumstances before combining grape fruit juice with anything, especially a scheduled drug!
Was looking for a way to potentiate amphetamines from the phenylalanine group specifically amphet and dexampheta and found this study.
Sorry if this thread is dead didnt mean to bump... enjoy
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006295297000142?via=ihub

The interaction of fifteen amphetamine analogs with the genetically polymorphic enzyme CYP2D6 was examined. All fourteen phenylisopropylamines tested were competitive inhibitors of CYP2D6 in human liver microsomes. The presence of a methylenedioxy group in the 3,4-positions of both amphetamine (Ki = 26.5 μM) and methamphetamine (Ki = 25 μM) increased the affinity for CYP2D6 to 1.8 and 0.6 μM, respectively. Addition of a methoxy group to amphetamine in the 2-position also increased the affinity for CYP2D6 (Ki = 11.5 μM). The compound with the highest affinity for CYP2D6 was an amphetamine analog (MMDA-2) having both a methoxy group in the 2-position and a methylenedioxy group (Ki = 0.17 μM