• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Snorting 10mg of opana ER?

instead of starting a new thread ill just ask my questions here

1) 1mg oxymorphone insufflated = (x)mg roxi oral/insufflated ?

2) does alchaol and or fatty meals raise the insufflated BA of oxyM ?

3) how can you not insufflate the new formula ? cant you just crush/grind it into powder and rail it ?

if you try to snort the new formula it will gel like crazy in your nose, preventing more than just a tad bit from reaching the land of mucus membrane. the question is, do you you like breathing out of your nose? sorry, rhetorical question...

for you first question, next time you might be better off using the search engine. upon searching "opioid conversion" I was given this goodie.

IV, 10mg morphine=
1.5 oxymorphone
20mg oxycodone

1mg oxymorphone / 1.5mg oxymorphone x 20mg oxycodone = 13.33mg oxycodone

Oral, 30mg morphine=
10mg oxymorphone
20mg oxycodone

1mg oxymorphone / 10mg oxymorphone x 20mg oxycodone = 2mg oxycodone

So, while there is no conversion for morphine intranasal on that page, you can be assured that 1mg of oxymorphone is equivalent to somewhere between 1mg and 13.33mg of oxycodone... But, because that doesn't do you much good, check this out... retrieved by searching "opioid insufflated ba", entitled: How to use Opanas Safely ;) The more time you spend searching the better info you'll find.

From the page about fatty meals and intranasal BA down below I have linked, you can find this info:
Intranasal BA is 40%.

Regarding your second question, many say that such meals can raise your BA... But how about this?! Once again, I used my favorite bl search engine, entered "fatty meal opioid BA" and was once again presented with gold: Questions about Opana - Bioavailability (fatty meals vs. snorting... again, I don't mean to be a dick, but the search engine is your friend!

Well he ended up dosing the whole pill and he really didn't get all that high.

Well, this is good to know. Next time you can go about preparing it (like letting it sit over night in coke (cola) to try and defeat the ER) or something... Beware though that with the ER it'll build up in your systems, similarly to long acting opioids as methadone, do don't just go popping one pill after the other.

Hey, not really getting all that high is better than taking a whole 10mg IR opana and dieing.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Awesome post TPD. Proves that all of this information is here, just waiting to be searched for. lol

It would have been a totally different story for Stan The Man's friend if the pill he had taken was IR, that would have been a scary night he could never forget. People constantly underestimate opana. Unfortunately, I'll bet the new formulation will lead to people thinking "oh this isn't doing enough, I'll just keep taking them", and I'm sure you'll be able to OD just fine on the new ERs just like with the old ERs, and the IR version.

well, tricomb, you know I only do it all for you =D

and, for the records, I did mean to be a dick. but just not any old dick, a helpful dick. ;)

sorry, I can't help myself sometimes :)

agreed! if they were IR it would be a COMPLETELY different situation - even if they were the old ERs it would be totally different.

Surely due to the time release. Dope sick? You mean like withdrawals? Or like he did too much and got nauseous.

The thing about opana is that it's so strong, people underestimate it and don't realize that there is a very fine line between getting high and OD, especially for those without adequate tolerance.

Dope sick is pretty much a ubiquitous slang for being at some point in withdrawal.

I know that, but I don't understand how one can feel withdrawals from one opana.

I guess I misunderstood the meaning of the word. Not withdrawal, but coming down I guess.

Dope sick is pretty much a ubiquitous slang for being at some point in withdrawal.

Yea but obviously this guy and his friend are noobs when it comes to opiates and I think he means sick from the pill.

Anyways, I once let my opiate naive brother sniff 5mg of Opana and he has no actual "tolerance" but has experienced opiates 20 or more times spread out over the years. That said, he puked six times and was pretty much higher than I have ever seen him on opiates, just from 5mg of a 40mg ER pill sniffed. He felt good and was just nodding hard but was still generally responsive if I spoke loudly to him or shook him a bit. But the point is even 5mg can floor motherfuckers and after he nodded for 4 or so hours and decided to lay down, I went and checked on that motherfucker every 30 minutes for the next few hours just to be safe. It's especially dangerous for opiate naives to hang out with people with tolerances because someone with no tolerance might see me smash up a opana 40, rail half of it and drive home, not understanding that I have a wicked high tolerance and think that is a "normal" dose, and end up killing themselves.

Yep. people should treat opana with the same respect they would fentanyl.

It frustrates me when people think that because they're taking a pill, its either less dangerous than street drugs, or just not at all.This "lack of repspect" comes down to lack of HR education in the general public.

HR has come a long way in the past 10-20 years, but the average person still thinks that HR is about giving up on users or promoting drug use not about about saving lives.

Just got on this forum because I just picked up my first script of opana today. I've been on oxycodone for the past year and seriously love the high from that drug. Good thing I read what tricomb said otherwise I would have done like 2 or three with out even blinking.. I've done over 250 mgs of oxycodone in a day so not knowing how strong this stuff is could have really ended up badly.

I have a question on this topic. I am used to 180-200 mg a day of IR Oxycodone. I have snorted oxy many times and have had good Time and times where nothing happened. I just got prescribed oxymorphone er 10mg. I'm curious at my tolerance level as to whether or not it would be safe for me to snort a 10mg crushed oxymorphone er. I don't know much about opana but I've taken iv dillaudid when I was in the hospital at dosages of up to 8mg IM and SubQ. So my opiate tolerance is high. Let me know what you think. All answers are appreciated. Thanks!

I have a question on this topic. I am used to 180-200 mg a day of IR Oxycodone. I have snorted oxy many times and have had good Time and times where nothing happened. I just got prescribed oxymorphone er 10mg. I'm curious at my tolerance level as to whether or not it would be safe for me to snort a 10mg crushed oxymorphone er. I don't know much about opana but I've taken iv dillaudid when I was in the hospital at dosages of up to 8mg IM and SubQ. So my opiate tolerance is high. Let me know what you think. All answers are appreciated. Thanks!
Oxymorphone is around 10 times more potent than morphine, while oxycodone is only around twice as potent as morphine. This makes oxymorphone around 5 times more potent than oxycodone, but they're not completely cross tolerant, so start lower. 10mg sounds reasonable, this should be equivalent to around 50mg oxycodone or more.
Don't forget, you can always take more but never less