• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

SNOO V8 - In the bathroom smashing glasses

betty popped over for me to arrange her insurance for new zealand and brought me pancakes, I love that woman it is shocking how much they charge for travel insurance for oaps but I got me some pancakes :)

Had to buy a couple of pairs of new work trousers, and can report that after a blip last year, I am comfortably back to 28" waist, with room for more than a thumb to slide under the waistband. Which is not an invitation btw, unless you happen to be cute.

This is all with no exercise beyond a reasonable bit of walking, a fair auld amount of drinking, and three meals a day. At thirty-four years old. Them's some pretty good genes.

Smug? Not at all.

28"? Bloody hell! How tall are you, about 3 foot? There was me thinking I was doing well to get into 32" strides (at 50).

That's pretty good going. I'd be happy with that.

I honestly couldn't tell you how tall I am, but I'm one of those people who don't stand out for being short or tall either. Very, very average. I'm just a wiry fucker with fairly broad shoulders, and it tapers down to that. It was 26" and even 24" at one (dark) stage.

Had to buy a couple of pairs of new work trousers, and can report that after a blip last year, I am comfortably back to 28" waist, with room for more than a thumb to slide under the waistband. Which is not an invitation btw, unless you happen to be cute.

This is all with no exercise beyond a reasonable bit of walking, a fair auld amount of drinking, and three meals a day. At thirty-four years old. Them's some pretty good genes.

Smug? Not at all.

You're a year younger than me. I had a birthday during my three-month ban.

Evey

That's pretty good going. I'd be happy with that.

I honestly couldn't tell you how tall I am, but I'm one of those people who don't stand out for being short or tall either. Very, very average. I'm just a wiry fucker with fairly broad shoulders, and it tapers down to that. It was 26" and even 24" at one (dark) stage.

Yeh, when I was a speedfreak I was down to 7 stone with a 27" waist, but nearly 6 foot tall! Was just a bag o' fuckin' bones..

in a weeks time I am going to have my freezer full of venison that will last for ages but I love it, unfortunately it does mean its the only meat I will be eating for a while. It will be venison sausages and burgers as well as roasts :) loving it not loving how I got it but loving the thought of venison.

Fifi, next week...

NSFW:
deer-windscreen.jpg

Hopefully not quite but venison is mighty tasty. We got a whole lamb (chopped up into suitable chunks) one time when I was a kid. Filled the freezer and had nowt but lamb for what seemed like forever. Economical but even very tasty creatures start to drag after several months :!

was kind of like that but not completely through the windscreen, but am looking forward to insurance money coming through and getting a new car well new to me I can honestly say not being able to have a bath for the next week or so is not nice but only place I can hang the beast :)

Thanks Evey, its not that bad been in worse but I have shit loads of food. so its a good bad situation more good though to be honest got some new meds and shit loads of food and will be able to get a new car when insurance pays out just need to try and find one that is a bit different fed up with boring looking cars :)

major snoo my friend who was looking at getting evicted cos her landlord was wanting to sell the house went to shelter for advice and turns out because they are sellign the house they can not evict her at all :) they live in london and I know there are differences in the law but they thought they could evict her as they were selling now they know they cant and she is getting to stay maybe burning o voodoo doll actually helped :) today is getting better

in a weeks time I am going to have my freezer full of venison that will last for ages but I love it, unfortunately it does mean its the only meat I will be eating for a while. It will be venison sausages and burgers as well as roasts :) loving it not loving how I got it but loving the thought of venison.

fifimurphycat are you going to skin and gut it then portion it yourself? Are you not supposed to hang it up for a week or so in a cool dry place like a garage to dis-encourage the maggots?

I'm very fond of vension, makes for a great stew and burgers :)

Parcel Snoo!!!! <3 <3 <3

YUM <3

Art snoo <3

I want to know more details missus, I'm hanging out here for good news! <3 Sorry to keep missing calls I'm sleeping an awful lot just now, making up for that chronic insomnia I've had. So the mobiles often at bottom of my handbag switched off...sorry. PM / Email, shout at me! <3<3<3

Oh aye, my bloody snoo is one more day in my life drug free ahahahhhahahahaha :!

Think of the snoo health benefits katie :\

I want to know more details missus, I'm hanging out here for good news! <3 Sorry to keep missing calls I'm sleeping an awful lot just now, making up for that chronic insomnia I've had. So the mobiles often at bottom of my handbag switched off...sorry. PM / Email, shout at me! <3<3<3

Was just a catch up with you. See how ya were etc etc

I got a beautiful ring from a beautiful boy in the post. Along with crazy ass Art ( which I do love!! ) and a scented letter <3

Parcel Snoo!!!! <3 <3 <3

YUM <3

Art snoo <3

I'll dispute that last one perhaps but the former is looking mighty fine on you <3

(yours is sitting very pretty on me too ;))

Glad you approve of the whiffiness too, m'dear. I suspect that stuff must be kinda pricey being handmade and all that but given I got it as an Xmess prezzie I can only presume it's actually surprisingly cheap. Very nice though all the same.

Also...

NSFW:
56715116.jpg

<3

The ring is as beautiful as it's giver. However, pebble will be even more beautiful of that I'm sure.