European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

SNOO V8 - In the bathroom smashing glasses

felix

Bluelight Crew
Sorry I missed the call earlier, I definitely would have chimed in with some nonsense.

Jam rag discussion. Wonderful. First thing I learned about the weirdness of women, me being old enough to reach into the top drawer to the right of the sink whenever I was required to.

Getting back onto this as briefly as possible, my brother and I (when we were very young) used to have much fun experimenting with tampons discovered in the bathroom cabinet.

Fill a glass with water, drop it in, and BOOM! It explodes! ;)

*wanders off to the bathroom*

continued from here

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh thanks a fucking bunch. I get to open the new one with that comment. :D

claws-mild.jpg

Cat's are always my snoo :D

My nails are sharper...

Oh thanks a fucking bunch. I get to open the new one with that comment. :D

I thought you'd like it =D... Every one best get happy and snoo away so it can be cast in to the archives...

heated a few handsful of maroc hash and dry-but-strong amnesia into a chunk of coconut oil for much of the evening. turned out dark inky glossy and v strong.
i stupidly added half a cup of brown sugar to the hot oil without melting/caramelising the sugar first..i had to fish out chunks of oil-soaked hard brown sugar, which isn't so bad afterall, the chunks are delicious from out of the fridge!

This morning i threw two teaspoons of the cannabis-coconut-oil into my coffee, plus palm sugar, really tasty but a bit too high now! savage!
going take the iron stallion (pushbike) for a cruise to get some fresh air and leisurely dodge some taxis

For my forth coming birthday my mate has very kindly got me a £10 of gear, £10 rock of white and a spliff. Then 2 days later my mum & sisters are coming to visit for the day & bringing party food with them and also a holder/cover for my Kindle e-reader and & £50 tesco gift card so we can get a good weeks worth of food in. What a treat eh?

Your mum and sister bringing you the old brown and white gift would seem a bit bad form :) .....unless it was a brown and white jumper or something......that would seem a lot more "in keeping" :)

The only brown and white gift I've ever got was second hand toilet paper.

The only brown and white gift I've ever got was second hand toilet paper.

Nothing says "I love you" quite like it mate....

Its still more than I got for mg last birthday though :(

englandgz74 said:
Your mum and sister bringing you the old brown and white gift would seem a bit bad form

They know if they were to give me cash that it would only go on the brown and occasinal bit of white hence the reason they give me gift cards for shops instead

For my forth coming birthday my mate has very kindly got me a £10 of gear, £10 rock of white and a spliff. Then 2 days later my mum & sisters are coming to visit for the day & bringing party food with them and also a holder/cover for my Kindle e-reader and & £50 tesco gift card so we can get a good weeks worth of food in. What a treat eh?

When's the big day?

Sounds like its going to be a good one <3

Tis tmrw Kate, I will have reached the grand old age of 44 and yet I still have the youthful good looks I had as a 20yr old. (I wish)

Ended up triple booking myself tonight. Charity work dinner, gig with mate and birthday drug fun sexy times with bang buddy. Kind of cancelled everything for the work do but was really anxious about those kinda things and never goto the work events because of being a general fucking wreckhead. Felt obliged to go to this one because I was involved with some of the charity stuff this year. Ended up having the best seat in the place with all the people I really liked, no unwanted awkward conversations with anyone, lots of nice conversations with people I liked to get to know better who seemed more anxious to be there than I did. Awesome food, won an amazing tea set which is perfect for my bnb set up! And got by on only one glass of free wine :D

Rang bang buddy when I got home, we had to cancel our trip plans for tonight but turned out he was too wrecked from night before anyway. Agreed for day tripping tomorrow afternoon which suits everyone better all around and he sent me sneek pictures of cake and balloons!! :O <3

So while I was on the phone I got a facebook from gig mate was at a local bar. Went there facebooked him, no reply and they weren't in usual place. Was almost getting a bit fucked off but considered the shenanigans I could have on my own because there was a good crowd, or just go home and do drugs :D. But sent a txt and turned out they were at the nightclub we blew our student loan in.

Smoked a joint on the way there, got lost finding the cloakroom the place had changed that much but when I finally found my mate and he was with a huge crowd of our old uni friends!!!!! I never make a fuss of my birthday and keep it private but my old house mate I've known since I was 17 remembered and it was like the best surprise birthday party that never happened!! A surprise birthday party is my worst nightmare!!!

Had a great night, didn't get to wrecked. Totally owned the corner in front of the dj box with slutty dancing. If had a pound for every nipple I seen tonight it would have paid for my night twice over.

This is my snoo <3 My last few birthdays have been pretty shitty, and officially I celebrated my birthday last week because I couldn't get time off this weekend. This topped last weekend in many ways and was totally, wholesome, unexpected good times.

I wore my lucky pants today. Never under estimate the karmic power of lucky pants. <3

Glad you had a good night!

I must get me some lucky pants. I suppose the luck precedes the pants though.

Also, I must find more nipple heavy places to dance sluttily :)

What choo doin up this Late Don???? As always lovely to see yer mug about the place!

Would pay to see slutty dance. I have a feeling I'd laugh my arse off! Go on......