European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo! Part Two!!

God it took me so many years to notice 'Cat FLAPS' and when I did I nearly died

haha terrible.

My cat was nuts when she couldn't go outside, just bored I guess.

^ Doors, of course!

More snoo: pissed all over my crappy free first aid in the workplace qualification exam I got free from the JSA. Was easy as pie! :D

Yes, I literally whipped it out, slapped it on the paper a bit and walked off! ;)

Nah, it was a 1hr exam and I did it in 12 minutes. If I got less than 80% I'll eat my hat.

=D

What type of hat?
I hope you fail so you can eat a series of hat, each more ridiculous than the next!

srsly though good work.

Was looking though old threads and I just found the thread i made while in america after i ran away. Was funny reading through it and realising how incredibly stupid i was =D Glad its locked so noone can bring that one back :) although there was a lot of good advice to me in there mainly from tambourine man and f&b. was also the start of the time that B9 wanted to ship me out to patagonia.

It makes me happy knowing that although im still impulsive and crazy now, not as bad as i was back then xmas 2006. Its good to know that i seem to have learned from some of my mistakes. just gotta work on the rest now :)

Originally posted by Mugabe:Its good to know that i seem to have learned from some of my mistakes

Exactly the reason I enjoy reading back over some old threads in BL. It's good to see the changes in the self. Even if you cringe and wonder whatever the fuck you thought you were up to, it's good to cringe and realise how much you've changed hopefully for the better.

I've kept an online journal for the past 6 years, I've written in it pretty much everyday as a cathartic exercise. I enjoy looking back over the years on what I was doing on this day.

For example May the 7th 2005 I wrote this:

'I'm being disciplined at work. I find this highly amusing. No really. I do. 'We only do this because we care about the welfare of our staff.' Why am I being pulled under the strong metal hammer of the **** International corporation? My lateness. For fucks sake, I left my mothers womb late I ain't changing for no man now.

Spent most of this week working 8-4 shifts, reading, listening to sulky music and wandering round my garden with no shoes on and glass of wine in hand.

Jennifer came home today. She's been down south all week at an induction for work. She's back..complete with sexy expensive company car, laptop, digital camera and company mobile phone. For a minute and only a minute I wished it was me then I gave myself a mental slap in the face and thought no it does not and never will suit me.

I like being a fuck up. I do it well. Can you see me any other way?! That was an honest question.'

Erm, no i've not changed then ;)

So yeah, my snoo is reading back over my journal that i've kept since 2003 and realising that I'm still running around in circles but I'm a bit better than I used to be.

Last edited:
^ Haha, you can't win them all!

My snoo is an excellent spliff in the garden sat on the sun lounger in the (sort of) sun. On the way in I found a discarded half-spliff from the night before last, gave it a good toasting, smoked that, decided it was a bit minging, ditched it and then vommed on the fucking path, which I have now had to hose down =D

Also my JSA letter came through, 41.95 quid a week. Not bad (thought it was 41.80 yesterday, so "woop!"), I see it as 84 nicker for going down the job centre for half an hour every 2 weeks, and doing what I'm doing anyway. Back-dated 4 weeks as well

They did take off 9 quid a week though because my living expenses aren't high enough. Fuck off? I suppose in fairness my living expenses are currently: going out, drugs and petrol. But I went to the effort of elaborately lieing to them! :(:p=D

I thought it had went up to over £50 a week and that everyone was on the same regardless of living expenses.

Has it completely changed?

That's what the letter said, fuck knows!

I'm just happy for the 42 badgers. I could appeal but what's the fucking point over 9 pound a week? Bottle of shit spirits if I'm lucky, that.

When unemployed for a couple of months, living at yer parents rent free, with cash coming in from other (entirely legal) ventures and a few quid in the bank, it's not that much really.

I got paid the Australian Govt. stimulus cash today AUD$900 (~£400). It's given to all Australians to improve consumer spending, its their way of trying to get out of the crunch. Totally wasn't expecting it cause I claimed not to be a permanent resident of Australia in my last tax return..

Woot Woot!