Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sniffer dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SupaDiscoBreaka:
I've remarked about this in another thread but a 100% guarunteed way to avoid detection through the gates (not so much when it is opened) is to put all your drugs in a clip bag, then put that inside a condom and tie it up. Now go have a shower and bring the condom goodness in and wash it and you.
Once you are clean get into some frsh cloths and put the drugs anywhere. The condom is air/water tight so no fragrance can escape it. If a dog walks by you then don't respond to it with the confidence you would have if you weren't carrying anything.

Now that condom I got in the gift pack with Men's Health 3 months ago will come in handy. LOL!

Boom: Your comment about the ratio of people to drug searches reminds me of a line from a poem i once read about neuclear war: Although 1 in 100 people will die, remember that statistically it is not likely to be you.
I think it's better not to chance such a thing as being caught by a sniffer - i'd rather be over zealous with my precautions and always feel as though i'd gone over the top, than to be underprepared and then spend the rest of my evening in lock up... :\

1. NEVER EVER EVER EVER carry pot to a sydney event. if the dogs gonna bust anyone its going to be the person carrying pot. pot has a very distinctive smell.
carry as high up on the body as possible. dogs tend to sniff around your legs. preferable down your underwear for instance your bra if your female. that way they'll have to take you to the cop shop for a strip search. unfortunatly Ive been to raves where they performed wall to wall strip searches in a back room rather than taking htem down to the station. Ill remind everyone that this is very illegal.
only carry wot u need.
[ 25 December 2002: Message edited by: sydkiwi ]

I was about to say carry pot if you're worried.
You get a written warning no fine no nothing better to get that than busted for carrying 5-6 pills.

^^
Errm wot happens if they find the pot and then find the pills aswell??
I highly recomend you dont carry pot to avoid being busted for carrying pills as the logic behind that is absurd, carry drugs to avoid being busted for carrying drugs??
[ 27 December 2002: Message edited by: boom ]

Originally posted by phase_dancer:

dogs are police employees too you know ;)

i wonder if the dogs are subject to the same superanuation entitlements as human police officers, or police horses, how would their pay be scaled? would they have bank accounts.. ? hmm its late.
but only way to not get caught is not to carry drugs. full stop!

bumpty bump
i was wondering if there were anymore ways ppl have found to smuggle drugs into events. I'm a bit paranoid about *, apparantly there were heaps of sniffer dogs at the * and they made heaps of busts
[ 05 March 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

I wouldn't worry about * if I was you. Paranoia is justified if you live in a state which is about to have an election - Laura Norder just keeps popping up - but you should be fine down there.
[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Guidelines. BT]

* was a little worring for me also, i've read this stuff before it helped calm and prepare me a little but i'm just wondering if there can be any updates or new expereinces added to this information that could help those in need?
[ 04 March 2003: Message edited by: BeatBreaker ]
[Edit: Venue details removed. BT]

Come ON guys, read the guidelines, PLEASE.
They clearly state that venue details, rave parties and promoter names are to be left out of Drug Discussion posts. It is irrelevant where you are going, or where you are intending to take drugs, or where you took drugs in the past.
BigTrancer.

I believe the best defence against sniffer dogs is to render them unusable. If you're going to a party and aren't carrying anything illegal, smear a bit of bong water onto pants. The more false positives these dogs come up with the quicker they will be considered an unreasonable search. It may be inconvenient to undergo a pocker/bag search at the time, but if you have nothing to hide then its all for a good cause. Give the police a hard time, ask for their names/badge numbers, write down details, accuse them of unnecessary searches, ask who their superior is and generally make their job difficult. Record a complaint and do so with your member of parliament. Nothing will change if people do elect to be complacent.

^^^ that's actually a really good idea. yeah, as much as it sucks that they are gonna search people, being searched if you're not carrying (and i know there's plenty of us) is just like 'taking a hit for the team' so to speak :)
cool thought!

This text used to appear on the snifferdogalert.com site:
Here are some things you should remember if you are stopped by a snifferdog.
You must get the officer searching you to right (sic) down in their official police notebook that you do not consent to the search.
The only things you are required by law to tell the police are your name and address.
You do not have to answer any other questions without a solicitor (or if under 18 - legal guardian) present.
If questioned anything about anything at all, simply remain silent.
After being searched, make your complaint by writing to [your state] Ombudsman, include the details of your search as well as your complaint.
If you are charged there are a number of organisations prepared to help you fight your case. [...] contact one of the legal aid centres or solicitors listed in the links section.
This information should not be treated as professional legal advice. If you are caught and/or charged, seek professional legal advice.
BigTrancer :)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Fetish Jester:
melancholic: I put it in the baggie just cause I can't be fucked getting another one. The chilli doesn't bother me, kinda gives an exotic edge to the crappy taste of pills.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You forgot to mention the unbelievable buzz you get from pluggin them.
FUNII

Dont take choofies to raves..
A) Its bad for you ;)
B) Everyone can tell you have it
C) stays in your system for months
and make sure you arent rolling when you're entering an event. Especially in Sydney!

A great idea is to go to the Pet Shop, purchase "Off your garden" and put it in your pockets....that will send the little blighters scurrying in the other direction.
;)

*bump*
I've heard that if you put instant coffee powder in a baggie the the drugs that are in another baggy in that one dogs cannot smell through the coffee... is this true for MDMA and Meth?
DfI;)

There was a funny story while back happened in North East NSW, I think it was either in Nimbin or Bryon Bay, and they were leading sniffer dogs all over the place, and what the pro-cannabis activists did, they had a crew of "look outs" and let them know that the dog/cops is coming and the people would pour bong water all over the place, poles, police car wheels, footpaths, etc and the sniffers went berserk and crazy sniffering everywhere looking for pot, but it was only a bong water hehehe... and made the sniffer dogs very confused.... =D

Sniffer dogs handlers are also trained to look at the dog's behaviour too, like shaking its head away from the person/luggage/objects etc... and they will x-ray/strip search it again.

Since this thread was started last year, and it's pretty old, and wouldn't surprise me if the coppers started training their dogs more methods and mixing drugs with other drugs to help the dog to find the source thru so called "masking agents"? I may be wrong but know knows. ;)

I'm talking about pills here, choof is a bit different due to it's strong scent.

Getting pills in...
Presuming there are not dogs at the gate, the best way is to have them in something, for example a keyring (make sure it isn't obvious that it opens up), inside a mobile phone etc. If you are wearing a cap, put them in there. If you are wearing a belt, try sticking them to the abck of the buckle. This way, if you are scanned, the security guard will think its your buckle setting it off. Girls get it easy, just put them in your bra. Best not to leave them in your pocket, though i normally do. Personally, I'm not too fussed really. I always suss it out as i'm getting closer though, just to see what i'm in for.
Some scanners (if not all) are not metal detectors, they will go off if there is anything solid against your body.. I have seen a guy pulled up cos he had a condom in his pocket which the scanner detected. Therefore it is best to have them either somewhere where you're not going to be scanned (eg. cap or mobile) or somewhere where something else is going to throw off for you (eg belt buckle or bra) ie. the security guard is expecting the scanner to go off for other reasons.

Once Inside (Avoiding the dogs)
Too easy.. put them high up on your body.. inside your cap, your bra, shirt pocket etc. Try making something that will clip onto your necklace which you can put your pills in. Best not to have them in there when you're going in though. Seccies are probably expecting shit to be hidden in stuff like that. Do not put them in the pockets of your pants or in your socks/shoes..
Simple.

PS. If you're a midget you're fucked..

Status
Not open for further replies.