• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

smoking weed laced with brick powder, firberglass, glue, poison, bleach, etc..

^ do we have to? yuk.

google 'hypochondria'

yo fuck that. I aint a hypochondriac. You get sick and then find your mucus leaves behind grains and glitters and shines and have someone tell you that your just a hypochondriac.

The mucus is clear and dry you cant even tell there was any mucous there to begin with so relax its not nasty at all. it looks like a regular kleenex.

I will try to take pics but i dont know if it will pic the stuff up as you gotta tild the kleenex in light to reveal all the particles and shine.

Is there anything else in your life that could have caused this?

Blow your nose some more times and see if it happens again, it could have just been a one time thing.

Are you sure the particles isn't salt? As far as I know boogers contain salt. I could be wrong.

Post the pics, this is the internet most of us have seen worse

ok i will take pics and i will post them. I really hope they will show. They are super fine and can only be seen when i tilt the kleenex in light so that it reflects. I showed my GF today and she was worried and said shes never seen mucus dry or have particles in it that shine like that. She wants me to show a doc but she, like me, is worried the doc will just pass it off as nothing or think im crazy or think its not even real or something.

I need to talk to a doc and see if this is a common thing with mucus where it dries and crystallizes and leaves behind glittering shiny grains. And yes its happening to all the mucus I blow out, not just this one time. ive tested this out like 6 times and they all leave behind these shiny grains.

If any of you guys have a slightly runny nose , do the test, or cut an onion or something. Just blow it out on a kleenex and leave it out to dry and come back to it and tilt it in light and look if there are any grainy shiny particles.

I will post the pics soon

i have performed the test completely and can confirm i have no sparkly bits in my mucus. the only time i have ever had sparkly bits was when i sneezed hard shortly after insufflating.

i arsked my wife to look into my kleenex and she confirmed my mucus sample was unremarkable, she angrily stated that she had expected to see a picture of the mona lisa or a previously undiscovered shakespearan sonnet in the tissue; and not a lump of snot:X

erm... what are the symptoms of swine flu?

*waits for pics*

Sad thing about the medical profession is that your issue is not profitable. They don't have a pill ready for glittering snot syndrome, which means they will have to actually think. It is way too costly for them to sit and think for hours and hours just to fix your nasal secretions so they will make up something that sounds good, like you are a hypochondriac, imagining your symptoms, et-cetera, to get you out of the consulting rooms in less than 9 minutes. Ah, Capitalism, isn't it a wonderful thing!

I just have to make a couple of things "clear".
I allowed the clear mucus to dry completely before i inspected it. Secondly, it isnt visable just by looking at it, you gotta tilt the kleenex so the light hits the "grains" the right way. Once the light hits it on an angle all the tiny tiny particles/grains become visable. I have no idea if this will be picked up with a cam but I will do my best and will post these pics today.
I dont know if these are grains of super tiny shredded up glass, FG, or if its little flakes of dried up glue or, perhaps, its normal.

Dude, I'm serious. I'm doubting that a few grams of some fiberglass weed that you MIGHT have smoked would do this a year later. Are you sure you aren't doing other things? This really does not sound like the work of laced weed from a year ago coming back to haunt you.

Blowing pills / lines? Taking questionable pills?

If you are really worried, explain your situation to your doc. If he tells you it is nothing, odds are it is nothing, you are normal, or you have allergies. Are you having any other symptoms?

I just have to make a couple of things "clear".
I allowed the clear mucus to dry completely before i inspected it. Secondly, it isnt visable just by looking at it, you gotta tilt the kleenex so the light hits the "grains" the right way. Once the light hits it on an angle all the tiny tiny particles/grains become visable. I have no idea if this will be picked up with a cam but I will do my best and will post these pics today.
I dont know if these are grains of super tiny shredded up glass, FG, or if its little flakes of dried up glue or, perhaps, its normal.

what is FG?

Hmmm...it's possible that you got ahold of some laced/contaminated weed, but there are other possibilities that are just as likely.

First of all, why are you so convinced it was glass/something sharp? What exactly does it feel like, and is there anything that makes it better or worse? Does it get worse at certain times of the day? What other symptoms besides pain are you having?

Quality weed, and even mids, aren't all that likely to be contaminated, as there's no need to increase potency or fuck with perfection. Schwag (brown or grass-green, no smell, lots of seeds, pressed, and ugly) is more likely to have come from a shady place in a large shipment and be weighed down or tampered with to increase potency. I've heard of dealers pissing on weed to increase weight, and even bought several bags from a past dealer that had obviously been re-wet because they they were so moldy they had to be thrown out! Talk about PISSED :(

Aside from glass/fiberglass, weed can be grown in less-than-ideal growing conditions, requiring lots of harsh chemical fertilizers to make it grow. This is often the case with hydroponic weed, which is grown in water using tons of fertilizers and the like.

Mold is a common contaminant of marijuana and can cause some SERIOUS complications (I speak from experience on that one). It doesn't have to be visible either, and to the untrained eye, it looks just like trichomes or white hairs.

Then there's weed that's just not dried and cured properly that burns the fuck out of your throat and chest when you hit it. Both this and the mold problem can be helped by storing your weed in a jar instead of a baggie, especially if you plan to have the same bag for a while.

Incidents like the glass thing, weed sprayed with Paraquat in the '70s, and even getting ahold of "laced" bud with other drugs in it is far less common than any of the above possibilities, but it's not unheard of. If you're having problems with your lungs, regardless of the cause, you need to be treated by a doctor ASAP. Even though the problem started with the weed, there's no way to be 100% sure that was the cause, so you don't need to mention it to the doctor unless he asks. If your current doc isn't helpful, go somewhere else. It does help to go in prepared, though. Keeping a "pain journal" of when your symptoms are worst, what the sensations are like, and other details will help your doctor see you're serious about this and aren't some idiot off the street.

dude go to the doc and get your shit checked out that sounds like some serious shit happenin to your lungs id find the kid who sold it to me and question him

Nobody has heard from the dude for a month, he started the stupid thread a year ago and bumped it 6 months later

^

Actually he bumped it about a month ago, if you would take the time to look at the date he posted.

"14-05-2009"

RIP to akuma4u...he died recently and the doctors have yet to find out wat was wrong with him..i am waiting for them to clarify the cause of death...