• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking weed everyday?

I feel you, I do, but if you're currently not in treatment for depression, you should. Self-medicating with cannabis won't help in the long-term and could even make the depression worse.

I'm currently seeking treatment for depression and anxiety. Thanks for your concern.

I agree with that. I like to think of weed as a supplement. I cannot use weed for my pchy issues. It just wouldn't work and like you said, make my issues worse. Weed magnifies how I feel. It adds to either s good mood or bad mood. I love cannabis and think it's a wonderful alternative to many things and I support its legalization but is not a miracle substance. I'm using a little bit now that I'm tapering off pain meds. It helps but like yesterday I was feeling shitty and went out and took 2 hits and I felt worse. Remember, it magnifies. I can't remember name of person who started this thread but, oh yeah, SlowmyMind. You're doing it right. That's what I wish I could do. Get everything done then come home and smoke in evening but once I'm off these poison opiates I'll smoke when I wake up and throughout the day but like hit here hit there. I don't like getting burnt out anymore. It's just too much. I also have an unwavering pull to get high on something and weed helps me with that. There were many times in my life where I almost started hard drugs and after weed consumption it just seemed like a bad idea so thank God for weed. It's really saved me from myself a bunch in my life. Wish it was legal here where I live but it's not. My daughter lives in Cheyenne, Wyoming and it's about an hr half north of Denver. I've thought about moving to ft Collins Colorado. It's 30 min from my daughter and well, Colorado, woohoo. I know I can get a medical card. It sure would be nice to pick your own strain. No choice in my sit. My strain is usually very good, strong but sometimes I'd like a more mellow strain. Anyway, my whole point to post before I rambled is pchy issues need to be dealt with dr and meds not weed. I think I'll go take a puff, lol. Y'all be safe

ive often found that frequent cannabis use can leave me in a state of self doubt surrounding my life and future.
in regards to your concern about mental health, cannabis and other psychedelic substances seem to only provoke pre-existing mental illnesses and do not create mental illnesses. If you are predisposed tread carefully.

Last edited:
ive often found that frequent cannabis use can leave me in a state of self doubt surrounding my life and future.
in regards to your concern about mental health, cannabis and other psychedelic substances seem to only provoke pre-existing mental illnesses and do not create mental illnesses. If you are pre-exposed tread carefully.

I really don't mean to be a dick here, but I just couldn't help myself.....

predisposed***