• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Smoking rc opiate

This is fairly accurate at pointing out how hard and dangerous it is for anyone not skilled in dealing with this stuff safely to get it right and not die or kill someone else.
You do not have these skills so don't even try.

I agree with draculic almost to a tee. There is no way of us advising you of whether this is "safe" or "not safe". Any answer we'd give you would be extremely dubious and thus it would be irresponsible for us to post it. I'm leaving this open because I don't want OP to get hurt, but we are not here to help people discover or encourage them to pursue new drug experiences.

Trying to mix carfentanyl with an inert powder is a terrible idea. Pharmaceutical companies are only able to do it because of binders and chemical reactions. Mixing a powder by hand into some other powder does not in any way guarantee a uniform mix, no matter how long you mix it.

your probably right by hand might be too risky. What about a blender? heroin in theXmas drought in uk is like burning 20 pound notes hoping that you won’t be rattling after. It seems to me I need a very thorough way of mixing a tiny bit with a huge amount of cut producing a 6 month supply for almost no money. I understand it’s dangerous, gas mask and triple gloves wearing layer on top of layer of tight clothing. Maybe finding a way or opening the bag the substance comes in in the blender would avoid getting any traces around.

No amount of mixing without chemical binders is ever going to yield a reliably even mixture, there will be hot spots, and with something active in the single milligram microgram range, those will be lethal. A grain of carfentanyl barely visible to the naked eye would overdose you. It has to be dissolved in liquid, otherwise it can't break down to small enough pieces, let alone be evenly mixed.

I seriously hope you don't try to mix it into another powder, by hand or with a blender.

No amount of mixing without chemical binders is ever going to yield a reliably even mixture, there will be hot spots, and with something active in the single milligram microgram range, those will be lethal. A grain of carfentanyl barely visible to the naked eye would overdose you. It has to be dissolved in liquid, otherwise it can't break down to small enough pieces, let alone be evenly mixed.

I seriously hope you don't try to mix it into another powder, by hand or with a blender.

what about turning into a liquid and then trying to infuse that with a cut and then maybe even add water so it would be like black tar, I’ve only had that stuff once but it was pretty strong

If one were to try to sell carfentanyl as heroin, one would deserve whatever torture whoever caught them devised.

your probably right by hand might be too risky. What about a blender? heroin in theXmas drought in uk is like burning 20 pound notes hoping that you won’t be rattling after. It seems to me I need a very thorough way of mixing a tiny bit with a huge amount of cut producing a 6 month supply for almost no money. I understand it’s dangerous, gas mask and triple gloves wearing layer on top of layer of tight clothing. Maybe finding a way or opening the bag the substance comes in in the blender would avoid getting any traces around.

Did u just ignore or not read what I wrote above.if your thinking about opening the bag at all you shouldn't touch something this potent.putting it in a blender is stupider than trying to mix it by hand.i know your wondering why.bcoz of the dust generated from blending it you idiot.another reason you shouldn't touch anything this potent.your not capable of not fucking up with this substance.its plain and simple.

Get on the methadone program and top up your doses with dhc/codeine if heroin is too shit to pay for.

Seeing as you mention a gas mask, gloves and tight clothes, I will tell you that you forgot protection for your eyes.
Anyone handling Carfentanyl needs a sealed mask.
Even then some guys of the Spetsnaz commando that I talked about in another post needed emergency treatment even wearing military grade masks.
Forget about Carfentanyl.
You cannot use it, it is more a chemical weapon than a a drug, you will either die or get hooked up on it and shooting heroin after taking Carfentanyl will feel like eating codeine pills.
There is no way around this.

When I started hearing about carfentanil hitting the streets, I think it was a Reuters story about a rash of overdoses in Chicago maybe five years ago, I started wondering then, because of all of the above, if street dealers or the immediate next level back are doing this, or the smack and powder for pills come that way from higher up in the supply chain, and why . . . so far my worst assumptions about all of this have turned out to be either right or inadequate . . .

Last edited:
Carfentanil should never be handed down the chain in powder form.the manafacturer should be the one to prepare it for street sale.at the very least it should only be distributed in liquid form with clear and precise instructions for ppl further down the chain.end users thinking they can mix carfentanil by hand into a bowlful of powder and end up with a uniform enough product to not od on is a problem.

To give a perspective of who I am to tell someone that fucking with Carfentanyl is just not possible without a proper laboratory and training, I have successfully laid several batches of 25i and 25c NBOME snorting powder and herbal mixes infused with sub milligram active synthetic cannabinoids, not for resale but for consumption by a close circle of associates.
There have never been any reports of inconsistent potency from these batches.
Yet I am scared shitless at the thought of handling Carfentanyl in any way.
There is no room for error with it.
Just a few extra micrograms migrating to a part of the mixture due to minuscule variations in evaporation rate and someone will die.
If there was a way of using it that could be considered even remotely safe I would describe it, rather than providing no help at all, but it is not the case.
Let's not forget that using drugs for recreational or self medication purposes should be safer than playing russian roulette with 4 bullets in the cylinder.

Man, my advice would be to take a break from smack for a while. The 2 substances that u mentioned are a death sentence, just no. Think about it, take this time to get clean or at least idk u could take some oxy, tramadol, morphine, hydro to take the edge off. If ur that desperate to get high anyway i think u shud consider getting help for ur dependence to opioids. Just my 0.02 cents.

With all of this going on, where is all the opium, morphine base, and smack from Afghanistan actually going? I am fairly certain that my suggestion of governments, NGOs, the INCB, physicians, and pharma big and small getting together and buying it up and establishing a Central Bank of Op and stashing the raw opium and Work In Process Inventory in a cave somewhere has not come to pass, so is it disappearing into the fifth dimension?

Man, my advice would be to take a break from smack for a while. The 2 substances that u mentioned are a death sentence, just no. Think about it, take this time to get clean or at least idk u could take some oxy, tramadol, morphine, hydro to take the edge off. If ur that desperate to get high anyway i think u shud consider getting help for ur dependence to opioids. Just my 0.02 cents.

Or at least at a bare minimum use it as an opportunity to kick down and wash out some of that tolerance if there is codeine, dihydrocodeine, dextropropoxyphene &c or any form of whole opium to assist . . . tolerance is often underestimated: I figure it causes 90 per cent of the trouble for addicts and habitués -- if the amount of narcotic it took to turn over that metabolic hourglass floating over one's head stayed constant or at least a function of body weight, a lot of the struggle would be lessened for anyone who needs it to keep debilitating pain and sickness at bay . . . and keep it as an hourglass and not a Sword of Damocles or 30 kilo Rhesus macaque . . .

Opiates are a real jam man as if stims aren't but we don't see people getting hooked like unable to step away without dying as often with something like stims. I can't say downers nor uppers are a choice you should make if you lack the ability to control yourself but we all need to learn.

I hope OP does not OD because this sounds risky as all hell. I mean from my limited knowledge of RC opiates they can be entirely potent to the point of lethal dosing without you realizing it as if fentanyl in your street junk isn't enough of a concern.

Tell me you won't OD and you know exactly what you are taking and the dosage is ok?

patvupjio1ixab1ggnw5.jpg

To give a perspective of who I am to tell someone that fucking with Carfentanyl is just not possible without a proper laboratory and training, I have successfully laid several batches of 25i and 25c NBOME snorting powder and herbal mixes infused with sub milligram active synthetic cannabinoids, not for resale but for consumption by a close circle of associates.
There have never been any reports of inconsistent potency from these batches.
Yet I am scared shitless at the thought of handling Carfentanyl in any way.
There is no room for error with it.
Just a few extra micrograms migrating to a part of the mixture due to minuscule variations in evaporation rate and someone will die.
If there was a way of using it that could be considered even remotely safe I would describe it, rather than providing no help at all, but it is not the case.
Let's not forget that using drugs for recreational or self medication purposes should be safer than playing russian roulette with 4 bullets in the cylinder.
So it sounds like this circle actually enjoys NBOMe? If you aren't taking too much you won't die I am thinking. I mean if you had an accident with NBOMe like people have had handling LSD routinely in heavy amounts it could kill you where the acid might just kill your ego or sanity until it wears off. I think people who go crazy taking it were already messed up before it just exacerbated what was already latent in there.

As for the Carfentanyl handling wow, ya, as if handling substituted tryptamines without a mask while dealing with them in the lab or packaging for resale is a good idea...

Or at least at a bare minimum use it as an opportunity to kick down and wash out some of that tolerance if there is codeine, dihydrocodeine, dextropropoxyphene &c or any form of whole opium to assist . . . tolerance is often underestimated: I figure it causes 90 per cent of the trouble for addicts and habitués -- if the amount of narcotic it took to turn over that metabolic hourglass floating over one's head stayed constant or at least a function of body weight, a lot of the struggle would be lessened for anyone who needs it to keep debilitating pain and sickness at bay . . . and keep it as an hourglass and not a Sword of Damocles or 30 kilo Rhesus macaque . . .
I like the way you think and speak.

Last edited:
So it sounds like this circle actually enjoys NBOMe? If you aren't taking too much you won't die I am thinking. I mean if you had an accident with NBOMe like people have had handling LSD routinely in heavy amounts it could kill you where the acid might just kill your ego or sanity until it wears off. I think people who go crazy taking it were already messed up before it just exacerbated what was already latent in there.

Yes, some really appreciate it, some hate it, some only like it in small doses.
It is crucial with NBOMes that dosage is known and accurate and that interactions are explained.
I only ever gave it to people I trusted, after I had explained everything they needed to know to make an informed decision, only after at least one trip together, and even then only in caps containing an agreed upon dosage.

I have seen others distribute it in multi dose bags and use it eyeballing amounts of unknown concentration, and that is a recipe for disaster.

NBOMes are not benign like many other psychedelics.

might want to avoid RC opis, they'll only raise your tolerance in the long-term and end up screwing everything up.

might want to avoid RC opis, they'll only raise your tolerance in the long-term and end up screwing everything up.

Not all that long ago I sampled clonitazene to see if that family is one which may have members which would make good candidates to make into multi-year pellets or load into implantable osmotic engines six months at a time but was very unimpressed -- I think we are seeing all of the problems with fentantils including potential intolerance, allergies, and some very un-narcotic-like subjective effects which could send chronic pain patients around the bend, just ask folks at Morton Thiokol about the sustainability of benzimidazoles, and similar troubles seem to arise with Bentley Compounds -- if 14-methoxymetopon and its derivatives turn out to have the same trouble, I think the folks working on these somewhat futuristic and wonderful ideas are going to be stuck . . .

Analogues of ketobemidone, piritramide, dipipanone & phenadoxone, dimenoxadole, and dextromoramide may be helpful . . . my few experiences some time ago with dimethylthiambutene and reading the literature make me think that branch of the open chain opioids may be restricted to veterinary use at least until the brave new world of Doctor Doolittle becomes reality and they start demanding heroin and dipipanone + cyclizine, as DMTB didn't feel that good and didn't relieve pain all that well, and the thiambutenes don't have favourable therapeutic indices and other statistics compared to other narcotics already out there . . .

Not all that long ago I sampled clonitazene to see if that family is one which may have members which would make good candidates to make into multi-year pellets or load into implantable osmotic engines six months at a time but was very unimpressed -- I think we are seeing all of the problems with fentantils including potential intolerance, allergies, and some very un-narcotic-like subjective effects which could send chronic pain patients around the bend, just ask folks at Morton Thiokol about the sustainability of benzimidazoles, and similar troubles seem to arise with Bentley Compounds -- if 14-methoxymetopon and its derivatives turn out to have the same trouble, I think the folks working on these somewhat futuristic and wonderful ideas are going to be stuck . . .

Analogues of ketobemidone, piritramide, dipipanone & phenadoxone, dimenoxadole, and dextromoramide may be helpful . . . my few experiences some time ago with dimethylthiambutene and reading the literature make me think that branch of the open chain opioids may be restricted to veterinary use at least until the brave new world of Doctor Doolittle becomes reality and they start demanding heroin and dipipanone + cyclizine, as DMTB didn't feel that good and didn't relieve pain all that well, and the thiambutenes don't have favourable therapeutic indices and other statistics compared to other narcotics already out there . . .
i wonder why no new analogs of say Hydromorphone or of any of the codones have been manufactured, perhaps because theyre naturally derived ? but they should be able to create some analog of say oxycodone since its semi synthetic ya think? perhaps because itd be too complicated it hasn't been done
i find nothing feels as good as a natural opiate like morphine/Heroin and the more synthetic you go the less pain relieving it gets aswell, don't get me wrong oxy works wonders but isn't close to the pain relief i get from morphine, been awhile since i've had some dope, been thinking of getting some for awhile now, not to iv but to smoke, its always nice to smoke some good product now and then. been thinking of putting up the extra bucks and getting some proper opium to mix up with my crack

Just don't do it man. It's not worth it to risk it.

Not without a lab and the correct fillers and binders.
I'm sure there is plenty of other opiates out there and if not try ketamine ;) snorting it'll take you out of this world, it'll Kill any opi wds, you can even inject it.
Fent is a bad drug. CarFent is a weapon that WILL kill you and your friends. End of.
Please make the right choice