• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Smoking rc opiate

Gelato24

Greenlighter
Where I’m from every year there’s a smack drought. Recently I’ve been looking at rc opiates, u4770 and carfentanil, I don’t iv or snort I like to smoke of foil, From what I read these rc opioids are far stronger than street smack. If I cut it with mannitol or another cutting agent can I smoke on foil? Has anyone ever tried this? What would the ratio be? Usually a 20 bag (0.2) takes the wd away but I haven’t nodded in a while. I don’t want to die just want to have a decent opioid to smoke that doesn’t break the bank and just gets me “normal”?

It's impossible to tell you what dose to use as we don't have info on the purity of your street smack.

My reccomendation would be to start with an allergy test. I believe 1/10th of a dose. Then start at the low-common dose and titrate up until you're where you would like to be. You'll be able to find your sweet spot with minimised risk this way.

As far as cutting to smoke on foil I can't offer accurate info on that

Carfentanil is incredibly powerful and deadly. A mistake in the preparation of the diluted mix for dosage will easily lead to your death.
U4770 seems to be far more benign and pleasurable if you can get it.

u47 is ultra caustic. if you smoke it, it will significantly burn your throat and do fuck knows what to your lungs. best way to take it is mixing into a large glass of water. it works well orally.

actually i have no idea if the water method will protect your insides. but that’s how i settled on taking it — after burning my nose and throat trying to snort and smoke it — and i never threw up blood or anything.

Last edited:
u47 is ultra caustic. if you smoke it, it will significantly burn your throat and do fuck knows what to your lungs. best way to take it is mixing into a large glass of water. it works well orally.

actually i have no idea if the water method will protect your insides. but that’s how i settled on taking it — after burning my nose and throat trying to snort and smoke it — and i never threw up blood or anything.

how did you try to smoke it? Did u mix it with anything? It’s just a thing you know, putting it on the foil making my tooter etc I’ve snorted before and iv once but tbh smoking it is just for me,the reason I was looking at carfentanil over u4770 is because it’s way stronger so my money lasts longer lol has anyone tried smoking cf? How did u find smoking u4770? Someone said the because u guys don’t know the quality you can’t say how much to dilute it but I get the idea of start small n mix till I got the potency I like and runs long enough on the foil to enjoy it

Yeah your money will last longer but your risk of od greatly increases as well. Are you confident you can weigh it accurately? If you're cutting it are you sure you're not gonna have hot spots?

Have you thought about O-dsmt? Or O-akmd these would be far safer than carfentanil

Yeah your money will last longer but your risk of od greatly increases as well. Are you confident you can weigh it accurately? If you're cutting it are you sure you're not gonna have hot spots?

Have you thought about O-dsmt? Or O-akmd these would be far safer than carfentanil

never even heard of 0-dsmt or the other one you mentioned will look into them, with the carfentanil I was gonna buy like 5 grams and mix it with maybe 3 or 4 ounces of cut then try a small bit to see how it is? I assume it’s smokeable because people must smoke it in USA?

As far as u47 goes it's caustic as fuck and the only draw to it for me was the rush via IV, comparable to Dilaudid

But that was the only draw to it and the damage it does isn't worth it imo.

Carfentanyl is active at 5 micrograms... that's far, far smaller an amount than you can see. You can literally die from opening a bag of it without a mask on. The only way to properly dose it is to dissolve it in a lot of liquid (a known amount) and dosing it volumetrically... but as a gram of it is literally like 200,000 doses... just don't mess with it. If you smoked an amount you could barely see with the naked eye you would die.`

I assume it’s smokeable because people must smoke it in USA?

I've had mixed experiences with fentalogues and smoking it. This was all street opiates so I'll never know which ones they were but 12 mg IV had me scared I was gonna fall out but smoking it barely produced effects.

My assumption was that the heat destroyed the compound before it could be inhaled so read up on vape points of the compounds too to ensure you don't waste it

I've had mixed experiences with fentalogues and smoking it. This was all street opiates so I'll never know which ones they were but 12 mg IV had me scared I was gonna fall out but smoking it barely produced effects.

My assumption was that the heat destroyed the compound before it could be inhaled so read up on vape points of the compounds too to ensure you don't waste it

heroin in uk is probably shite compared to USA, about 3 4 years ago there was really good light beige stuff, held me so I wouldn’t rattle when I woke up, since then pretty much all of it has been dark coloured shitty gear so when u say barely had any affects that same stuff would’ve probably got me pretty fucked. To the person saying how dangerous cf is, I’ve done quite a bit of reading I just kind of assumes when it arrives wear a mask and 2 gloves then mix it for about an hour making sure it’s very thoroughly mixed then try abit. Maybe even mix more stuff than I said if it’s that strong maybe mix 5 grams with 100 grams of mix, that should sufficiently dilute it?

Also putting it in water just doesn’t really fit with the ritual of having a pipe of w (crack) and then spraying abit of liquid in my mouth just seems a bit off tbh lol

heroin in uk is probably shite compared to USA, about 3 4 years ago there was really good light beige stuff, held me so I wouldn’t rattle when I woke up, since then pretty much all of it has been dark coloured shitty gear so when u say barely had any affects that same stuff would’ve probably got me pretty fucked. To the person saying how dangerous cf is, I’ve done quite a bit of reading I just kind of assumes when it arrives wear a mask and 2 gloves then mix it for about an hour making sure it’s very thoroughly mixed then try abit. Maybe even mix more stuff than I said if it’s that strong maybe mix 5 grams with 100 grams of mix, that should sufficiently dilute it?
If you want me to do math for you I can provide the information, however I'm only doing that out of a harm reduction standpoint. You definitely should work with weaker opioids first. Fentalogues lack all the great qualities of opioids anyways. No euphoria no warmth and no personal insight.

Give me a minute to do some math

So this info came from the world health orginization

Humans:
• In healthy non-drug-using volunteers participating in a PET imaging study,
a 0.019 μg/kg dose of carfentanil given as an intravenous bolus produced self-
reported adverse effects in 60% of subjects, with dizziness (60%) and nausea (33%)
being the most common symptoms, followed by vomiting and itching (both 7%;
Minkowski et al., 2012).

So the average human Is 62 kg

.019μgX 62 =1.178

That means just over 1 microgram is the dose for the 62kg human that is non tolerant.

1 gram= 1000000 Micrograms

Weigh out 100 mg That's 100,000 doses

Do you trust your scale to weigh 10mg? That would cut you down to a still not manageable 10,000 micrograms

Brains getting foggy from disso ATM but I think that would mean you would have to add 10 grams of cut to a measly 10mg of product and be sure enough that you can mix it evenly.

When that's all said and done you would still only need 1mg of the final product~

Don't take this as fact I took it far enough to show you how ridiculous working with this chem is and may have done the last equation wrong.

Bottom line is it would be a fucking nightmare to try to work with

U got no chance of not fucking up and dying or killing someone else.ordinary fent is 100x morphine so 1g fent= 100g morphine.5g fent= 500g morphine so 5g fent in 100g mannitol= a product 5x stronger than morphine which is about the same as pure H.
Now Wikipedia says carfentanil is 5000 times as strong as this.theres no chance you can sufficiently mix this by hand to not fuck up and get hot spots
and you won't be able to eyeball or weigh a small enough dose to not die.the ONLY WAY u can use this and not die is dissolve 1g in like 1litre of water and workout how many drops it takes you to get wasted drop by drop.
But unless you have the ability to open a bag of the stuff without breathing it in, getting any on your skin or having microscopic doses of carfentanil dust contaminate the surrounding area (which I doubt you can do judging by your original question) I think if you actually got a bag of carfentanil you'd be dead pretty quick.you dont have the equipment needed to dilute carfentanil into a uniform enough product to not od or the testing equipment needed to make sure you have a safe dose in each XX size dose.the only ppl that do are pharmaceutical companies.the only way to not od is to use it as an aqueous solution.even that's risky.
You'll most likely fuck up with genuine carfentanil.probably best u don't do it.

So this info came from the world health orginization

Humans:
• In healthy non-drug-using volunteers participating in a PET imaging study,
a 0.019 μg/kg dose of carfentanil given as an intravenous bolus produced self-
reported adverse effects in 60% of subjects, with dizziness (60%) and nausea (33%)
being the most common symptoms, followed by vomiting and itching (both 7%;
Minkowski et al., 2012).

So the average human Is 62 kg

.019μgX 62 =1.178

That means just over 1 microgram is the dose for the 62kg human that is non tolerant.

1 gram= 1000000 Micrograms

Weigh out 100 mg That's 100,000 doses

Do you trust your scale to weigh 10mg? That would cut you down to a still not manageable 10,000 micrograms

Brains getting foggy from disso ATM but I think that would mean you would have to add 10 grams of cut to a measly 10mg of product and be sure enough that you can mix it evenly.

When that's all said and done you would still only need 1mg of the final product~

Don't take this as fact I took it far enough to show you how ridiculous working with this chem is and may have done the last equation wrong.

Bottom line is it would be a fucking nightmare to try to work with

This is fairly accurate at pointing out how hard and dangerous it is for anyone not skilled in dealing with this stuff safely to get it right and not die or kill someone else.
You do not have these skills so don't even try.

Trying to mix carfentanyl with an inert powder is a terrible idea. Pharmaceutical companies are only able to do it because of binders and chemical reactions. Mixing a powder by hand into some other powder does not in any way guarantee a uniform mix, no matter how long you mix it.

I remember now that Carfentanyl has been used as a chemical weapon by the Spetsnaz during an hostage situation inside a theater.
They pumped it in the building's ventilation system to knock out everyone inside.
Of the approximately 900 people inside, between 131 and 300 people died from it (the government covered most of the aftermath in secret) and the terrorists didn't get a chance to even shoot one round before they collapsed.

You are not likely to survive handling pure Carfentanyl, and even if you did manage to use it without diying, your tolerance would skyrocket and you would not be able to use heroin.

Also, if you die while you handle Carfentanyl, you are likely to leave the drug in one form or another lying around, endangering whoever finds your corpse like friends, police and paramedics.

Finally, getting arrested with it would most likely turn into the maximum sentence conceivable for possession of drugs with intent to sell as you would be in possession of thousands of doses of a very deadly drug.

I would consider sourcing heroin from another street or DN dealer a much safer option.

I remember now that Carfentanyl has been used as a chemical weapon by the Spetsnaz during an hostage situation inside a theater.
They pumped it in the building's ventilation system to knock out everyone inside.
Of the approximately 900 people inside, between 131 and 300 people died from it (the government covered most of the aftermath in secret) and the terrorists didn't get a chance to even shoot one round before they collapsed.

You are not likely to survive handling pure Carfentanyl, and even if you did manage to use it without diying, your tolerance would skyrocket and you would not be able to use heroin.

Also, if you die while you handle Carfentanyl, you are likely to leave the drug in one form or another lying around, endangering whoever finds your corpse like friends, police and paramedics.

Finally, getting arrested with it would most likely turn into the maximum sentence conceivable for possession of drugs with intent to sell as you would be in possession of thousands of doses of a very deadly drug.

I would consider sourcing heroin from another street or DN dealer a much safer option.
Correct.all of it.but I wouldn't give a shit if the bag of white powder next to your corpse killed the cop who put it in a evidence bag.but friends and paramedics could also be harmed and that's something one should care about.the fact you even thought about opening the bag rather than injecting water into the bag and dissolving it then sucking it out as a liquid is a sign your not ready to handle this substance or any of its analogs.