• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoking MS Contin 60mg?

the whole method is pretty damn unclear and not the best either in terms of hr. then advising them to keep used fiters if they do do it?

i did not mean keep the filters to reshoot them i ment squeeze the liquid out and plug like i said in my first comment

not really full of great hr imo, but its ultimately the op's choice. and was just how i interpreted initially.

then i guess the needle exchange and info place in my town is full of bad info

and to clear things up. the ba of rectal is not 'so much higher' and

and no the OP did not ask for other methods i just posted up safer methods of how to consume morphine.....i'll be the first to admit when im wrong but i stand by the comment i made.its not just the OP who will read these comments.............atleast i informed them on how to make a plugabale version out of the pill rather than just bagging on other users 8( if u cant understand the method i posted above ur not the smartest tool in the shed nuff said

im going to try plugging . I have racked 60mg already and want to plug a further 30. simple usual procedure im taking it? eg dissolve in 5 ml water plung knukle deep slow. lay on stomach for 15 min?

lol ok guy. youre not the smartest tool when it comes to handing true hr material. my posts shit all over yours for a fact.