Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoking MS Contin 60mg?

D Drizzy!

Greenlighter
Was wondering if anyone has ever heard of, or tried this method? And how you would go about doing it. 'Cause i've heard you can, with great results. But at the same time that it's pointless, and it can't be done.

Never tried it with MS Contin, but a mate of mine was convinced it was possible with Oxycontin, so one day he and myself smoked an 80mg Oxycontin using aluminium foil, with very shitty results. Felt a very minor buzz, the smoke tasted absolutely horrendous and we both wound up with a headache, turned out to be a total waste of an oxy.
Not sure if this would also be the case with morphine sulphate pills but I can't imagine why it would be any different, smoking pills in general just seems insanely wasteful

Was wondering if anyone has ever heard of, or tried this method? And how you would go about doing it. 'Cause i've heard you can, with great results. But at the same time that it's pointless, and it can't be done.

DONT SMOKE PILLS MS contin and oxycontin especially it causes the wax's and stuff to release toxic fumes.not to mention heat destroys morphine.....if you wanna get a good buzz out of MS contin chrush up the pill put it in a spoon add 1ml of water and mix it around until its a slugly solution then add another 2ml of water to the solution then mix it around and drop half a cotton ball ontop place it in the fridge for 5-10 mins get a syringe with no needle and place it on the cotton suck up as much as you can and then either plug or IV what you have.if you are going to IV make sure you run it through a wheel filter first.you get pretty much most the dose out of the pill.....smoking MS contin would have to be the worst ROA for the method i wrote above if your using smaller dose pills add 1ml of water per pill then another 2ml of water per pill.also save your cotton balls in a baggie in the fridge and when your feeling like a despo junkie you can shove them in a 10ml barrel and push the plunger down as hard as you can and plug what comes out you will be surprised with the result :) smoking pills is soooooo bad for you not to mention a HUGE waste

I've also heard chewing them doesn't do much either. Anyone heard of snorting?
I don't exactly like outting stuff up my ass, and i've never tried needles, sooo looks like it's Hammertime!

I've also heard chewing them doesn't do much either. Anyone heard of snorting?
I don't exactly like outting stuff up my ass, and i've never tried needles, sooo looks like it's Hammertime!

rectal administration is a commen medical practices .if you ever have to go into the hospitable for kidney stones or chroinc pain one of the first things they will ask you to do is to put in a suppository.i dont really enjoy putting a syringe up my ass but im not doing it for the pleasure of jaming a syringe up my coit hole.......the reason why i suggested these methods is due to morphine poor bio availability i think its around %20-30 orally and even less when you snort it.when you plug the BA is up there in the %70-80s when you IV the BA is %100 im only trying to help you get the most out of your morphine......every other ROA is a waste of money and morph.i think its time you get over your fears of plugging lol it does not make you gay....nowwwww having another mans dick up your ass does 8( some people.....maybe you should read up on the BA of morphine or how heat destroys opiates

Agreed. IV it if you can, rush is nice.

i dont get that much of a rush off morphine unless i add a tinnnny bit of meth to my shot...i do get that "ahhhh" feeling but no major itchyness STRAIGHT away.its about 45mins to an hour after my actual shot when i begin feeling strong noddy effects......i find it quite odd that something you inject can take so long to take effect

Smoking, snorting, swallowing morphine is a waste.

BUT, IMO, MS Contins are the worst form of morphine to inject. Plugging is the way to go, especially if you've never injected anything before. It's not as bad as you may think, I was doing it for at least a year before I decided to use a needle. That was the worst decision I've ever made, yes, even trying to outrun a pursuit vehicle.

So if I were you, I'd stick it up your arse. Of course, you can tell me to stick my opinion wherever it belongs too.

smoking pharmaceutical drugs is so 2008.

plug it as other people have advised. dont go injecting it because of other people are stupidly advising. sad to see people telling you to IV when you havent even asked anything of it.

js, you know better man :(

smoking pharmaceutical drugs is so 2008.

plug it as other people have advised. dont go injecting it because of other people are stupidly advising. sad to see people telling you to IV when you havent even asked anything of it.

js, you know better man :(
piss off I wasn't suggesting to inject l.i was just informing him of how to extract the morphien out of the pill into a plug-able form.all i said is IF you inject it use a wheel filter (a green one .80ug...the method i posted is off a form from a needle exchange and info place we have here.dont put words in my mouth either.when I talked about injecting it was before he'd even rplyd to anyone. imo that post was quite informed if u read my comment I said ITS TIME TO GET OVER YOUR FEAR OF PLUGGING.not injecting I just told him the BA of IV witch wiki says,so i guess wiki is telling people to shoot it up!

Tentram brother, I think it is you who should actually re read JS's post, because he actually says "place it on the cotton suck up as much as you can and then either plug or IV what you have.if you are going to IV make sure you run it through a wheel filter first" That clearly states plugging is an option. In the past JS has encouraged people to inject but in this instance I have to say he wasn't.

'then either plug it or inject it' states to me that they should inject or plug it.

nowhere near as bad as past incidences but nowhere was it asked of an alternative to smoking.

the whole method is pretty damn unclear and not the best either in terms of hr. then advising them to keep used fiters if they do do it?

not really full of great hr imo, but its ultimately the op's choice. and was just how i interpreted initially.

and to clear things up. the ba of rectal is not 'so much higher' and

therefore garunteed better effects. a study i linked to when putting the megathread in od has the ba ranging between around 30-80% or there abouts. so a fair bit of fluctuation and range in difference.

itll depend on the individual how effective rectal is.

after doing a pst during the morning as that wore off I scored 3x 40mg oxxys. racked 2 up myself gave my mate the other one coz he wanted to try smoke it. so we took a little nugget off, chucked on some foil and did fuck all. so he ended up racking the rest of his 40mg I gave him. Fuck I had a GREAAAAAAAT time after racking up my 2x40mg treats

Dude, if I were you, i would inject that shit I.M. or snort it.

I.M. Morphine has 100% bioavailability compared to some lousy 30% or something from taking it orally.

You lucky bastard!

:)

Dude, if I were you, i would inject that shit I.M. or snort it.

I.M. Morphine has 100% bioavailability compared to some lousy 30% or something from taking it orally.

You lucky bastard!

:)

Intramuscular injection is not terribly safe with non-sterile solutions containing large amounts of undissolved matter (like a crushed up pill dissolved in water). The chance of an abscess (sterile or infected) and/or some other infection is fairly good.

Don't forget also that injecting (IM or IV) and plugging (up yer bum) carry an increased overdose risk along with that coveted increased bioavailability. Don't die if at all possible!!

This thread actually makes me sad. Fucking Americans, you never heard ANYONE asking about smoking pharm pills until a bunch of sensationalist American docos featuring dumbass yankee oxyfiends smoking a substance with an 85%+ oral bioavailability off foil.

What the fuck?

On another note, as a New Zealander- people mistreating glorious misties is disgusting...THAT'S POTENTIAL HEROIN YOU'RE FUCKING UP!

As already said smoking is a waste of time not impossible though.
I hear this heat destroys morphine line going round a fair bit , raw opium and straw is often heated for hours on it's way to become licit and illicit opiates. The sulphate salt may even have a higher melting point and most likely it's prevalence in pharmaceutical preparations is due to it's stability. A bit of heat isn't going to do much harm but once heated in solution is best used soon as possible .

If you wanted to smoke the pills you had best get around all the excipients first, once you do that please notify the worlds junkies cause I'm sure they'd love to know.

MS doesn't have awful oral BA anyway (compared to say bupe) and a 60 should be more than enough for a good time in someone not tolerant. BA is highly dependent on the individual, no need to go sticking things up your ass if you happen to get good results from simply eating a pill.