• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking Kratom Extract (not resin)

First time

So as I was looking into kratom before I tried it, I realized that 90% of statements were pure speculation and/or heresay. Please, please, post only what you KNOW to be true so that the truth and only the truth gets out there. Posting what you 'think' might happen or what you 'heard' will only cause mistruths to be put out, and subsequently believed by others.
That being said, I just tried my Bali for the first time. Research being done first of course, I chose the Bali for it's mood stabalizing, and pain relieving properties. I chose to smoke it with my meds. I simply sprinkled it on top, then finished rolling it. (It should be noted that my meds are a strong Indica due to a rare neuropathy and degenerative arthritis doubled with severe anxiety problems). I inhaled rather slowly as to not inhale individual specs of powder, and had no problem. Actually where it would have caused a little burn in my throat from the paper, it was absent, a nice touch. It felt like breathing air. I do notice a calming effect immediately, as with my meds only, it takes several seconds of my heart still pounding like it's trying to escape, before the anxiety is lessened. Complete normalization happened in 2 puffs. I paid close attention to the feelings I was getting and also my state of mind. I feel alert but relaxed. I'm very on cue and articulate. My mind is slowed and able to concentrate and I'm in a good mood and actually feeling positive. My pain level is rather low now. My knees are usually hurting the most and as of now they feel like they are not attached to me which is rather weird but almost bringing a tear knowing the pain is not there. My meds alone only lessen the pain on most days. I DO NOT take ANY pills or pharma of any kind. Only natural remedies for me. It should be noted that I didn't notice my tailbone either(which usually is shooting with pain while seated) until just now so it was pain free for about 10 min, which is good. I will post again in a few hours and update So far, nothing negative.

Put the extract on your dab/oil/wax/shatter rig - it tastes better than putting it to the flame.

Old thread *bump*

Just smoked some 12:1 extract in my one-hitter bong (no water so it's essentially a pipe). Definitely feeling SOMEthing buzz-y, though it may be weed resin that was hiding in the pipe lol. But it feels unique for sure.

Of course eating kratom is going to be a more efficient way of consuming it, but I have severe stomach issues (hiatal hernia, GERD, heartburn, frequent ulcers) and kratom is my #1 irritant. So while I'll still be drinking it as tea, I plan to experiment more with smoking these sticky brown extracts. They taste like shit when eaten so might as well smoke them anyway. Tastes like coffee when smoked. %)

Okay-
wtf is up with these kratom threads
-This website is to spread information not speculation. Only a few of the posts in this thread even address the original question. WTF
YES smoking POWDERED kratom extract works.
If digesting it is your preferred method whooptydingdingledo but when I tried kratom the first 20 times I kept getting nauseated (never threw up tho) It never passed like I was told it does for most. I have no prior medical conditions but it just wouldn't agree with my digestive system. I found this thread and similar others and they were so convoluted I learned nothing.
It’s important to note I have little experience/tolerance with prescription drugs, especially opioids.
EXPERIENCE
Smoked absurd amounts of powdered Gold Bali. Nothing notable
Ordered Maeng Da 20x powdered extract Smoked two bowls= .2 gs and definitely felt the opiate high although subdued(it was awful to smoke or I would have more)
I had also ordered 50x “black diamond” powdered extract which I wholly assumed was bs. Two hits and it felt mirrored to the time I CWEd 40mg hydro. Effects lasted approximately two hours.
Moral of the story and answer to the OP- smoking powdered extracts certainly works. I recommend not buying large amounts until you’ve tried the quality of that specific batch.
Salutations

*exhaled i meant, editing feature doesn't seem to work on mobile

Ugh, wtf is wrong with posting features on mobile..anyway
Eating meth is like 100x stronger than smoking. Maybe same principle is at play here where too much of the good stuff is being exhaled and it doesn't get rejected or metabolized to any degree that would necessitate getting it into the brain faster

Ok, i know this post is from a while back, but just thought i would share my experience. I just smoked some kratom now. 100% it has effects. I smoked plain dried leaf, rolled a joint with 500mg of leaf, i did not expect effects, but after reaching near the end of the joint my heart started beating like crazy, i was so anxious that i almost began to panic, i thought wtf, is this stuff laced with something? I went to lay in bed to try and calm down, but got back up straight away, i felt a bit of nausea, less than 5 minutes later my heart calmed down, and nausea was gone , i felt a stimulation similar to a few cups of coffee, now its about 20 minutes since i smoked and i feel a weird sence of stimulation and relaxed at the same time, it is very mild now, no euphoria, no anxiety either, but i do feel very slightly altered. Effects seem to be tappering down very quikly. So yes smoking kratom does have an effect. Although everyone reacts differently, and different strains have different potencies. Also i have tried smoking plain kratom leaf before and had no effect. This time took me by surprise. The stuff i smoked now is called Kratom Maeng Da.

Last edited:
I haven't done it personally, kratom never had an effect on me, but i always tried it on dope. A friend of mine gets the leaf and and all he does is smoke it. So there's something to it because hes a fiend and would do it whichever way get him higher