• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking Kratom Extract (not resin)

delsymfan

Bluelighter
Ok now I have been doing a lot of searching both here and online and havent found a lot relating to smoking kratom. I have a 4g amount of 20x New Guinea extract coming. Not a resin extract.

The few points I've read:

May not give you the same buzz per dose as a tea

Would be too much to smoke (if not an extract)

But most people's comments are purely speculation.

So let me just ask, does anything think it would be worth my time throwing some Kratom into a little metal pipe and suckin it in? Or should I just simply throw it into some applesauce and wolf it down?

Kratom is near useless. If you've ever experienced a type of drug euphoria before kratom will just end up making you crave and pissed off.

If I were to smoke it though I would either vape it or smoke it in a glass methpipe in case direct flame burns the extract.

Well wouldnt go to near useless on it. From what I've heard there are plenty of good times had.

Personally though I just enjoy seeing what anything has to offer. Its not going to kill me so why not give it a chance?

Yeah perhaps direct flame is not the best way to go. So far I'm thinking maybe I'll try a little smoked anyway, since I have a good amount.

Back when I had zero tolerance to opioids I bought a bunch of kratom. Plain leaf. This was long before they had different types (beyond red vein and normal anyway).... I was using the non-red vein.

I tried smoking huge joints of it and it had zero effect this way. I found I had to consume it orally to get any effects. (at 20 plus grams, mixed with apple sauce)

Sort of off topic........but now that I have a large opioid tolerance, kratom is pretty well useless.

Although the one alkaloid (7-hydroxy-mitragynine) can be treated like oxycodone.
I never tried smoking any strong extracts or pure chemicals but the 7-ho-m still gets me high, if I want to drop big bucks on several hundred milligrams of it........... cheaper to hit the street.

I just got my 15x extract in the mail this morning, a powder as yours is. VERY good in the traditional kratom manner, either eaten or drunk. I am very well acquainted with all 3 varieties of kratom leaf/powder by their strength and highs, and the xtract proved unusually strong.

I did whip up a ghetto-vape lightbulb right quick earlier, and upon heating it it began to bubble and turn to a semi-liquid. this leads me to believe it may be very well worth attempting to "chase the dragon" with this substance, if you are familiar with the method. In a short while i'm going to be smoking some (extract sprinkled over kratom leaf in a good sized joint) and possibly vaping/chasing off tin foil.

I may also actually try railing some simply to see if the route is at all viable :O

I'll let you know how it goes

Kratom is near useless. If you've ever experienced a type of drug euphoria before kratom will just end up making you crave and pissed off.

Definently going a little too far there, everyones going to react differently. I have extensive experience with heroin, dilaudids, oc's, mdma...blahblahblah...and i find a lovely organic feeling euphoria from high doses of kratom...not on the same level as these potent opiates and psychadellics of course, but very much worth it nonetheless. I must point out that my tolerence to opiates is very low at this point which may be why kratom is having such effects on me; when i was heavy into the painkillers, kratom very well could have seemed useless and a tease.

As far as I can tell / have experienced, 99% of the extracts for sale are a COMPLETE waste of time. I've been so utterly satisfied with just making tea of Kratom that I havn't even made my own extract of it.

Make your tea as normal, strain off leaves/powder, simmer down to a minimal amount of liquid, air dry/low-temp oven dry it, and you're done. Next batch I get in im certainly giving it a go.

P.S. in terms of its usefulness on the whole, Kratom rules. I wound up trying Kratom after kicking a heavy oxy/H habit a month prior, and was seeking an alternative to out-and-out narcotics. It has been wonderful to me, and to each and every person i've introduced it to, opiate-naive or not.

You drink it....if you bought the proper potent extract....I don't see why you would waste it...You boil it up and drink it, its kinda like foggy pond water. It gives you a numb tingly lasting (I mean lasting) opiate like high without a crash. Ive tried a few diff companies versions...some made me feel wierd and anxious, others just the stimulating effect with slight stomach ache....not promoting or favoring but the kratom by redxdawn turned my pupils tiny and it almost seems like its effecting a different opiod receptor, definately the same sedating effects just in a diff way....I think, pertaining to all kinds of kratom, that for example regular opiates effect opiod receptor number 5 (i have no clue what actual # it is,just an example), that kratom effects a different opiod receptor per say number 6. Does anyone else think this is true?

Kratom comes form different parts of the world. It is illegal in Japan and Australia. ....Well your body is breaking down the applesauce, with the kratom where as if your drinking it goes straight down, much power to you if you can stomach to eat it.....But the kratom I am talking about is already an extract, you can you it in anything, orange juice, water, whatever you want, you don't have to do tea....all I do is find something drinkable pour it in the cup cup and stir...it literally is like foggy pond water you can feel it going down your throat its that strong.....The kind I prefer most is the kind that says consume, there is nothing about smoking or anything like that...and Ive seen diff varieties of color, from light brown, to black, to chalky colored dark grey, to just brown.

About 30 years ago I used to get african grass which was compressed into large blocks.It was amazing but full of twigs and seeds. This was long before the days of skink.

I bought some red vein kratom recently and it looked exactly the same. It was in leaf form and was very very cheap. I smoked it by rolling a j and putting a thin line of tobacco (about a third of a cigarette) then fill the rest with kratom.

It blows me away. It smells and feels like the best african bush I have ever had.

This seems to completely contradict the huge amounts I see being touted as a `dose`

Am I doing something dangerous? I get really stoned on one joint for hours and hours and Ive been smoking hash and weed for over 35years so my tolerance is sky high.

Does this sound `normal` ?

I was just wondering the same thing! Great thread except so far we have only 1 experience posted.

To the above poster thats been smoking kratom in joints (african red bush poster).....

1) What kind of kratom do you use? (ie: leaf, extract?)
2) Do you roll it like a joint? (ie: put tobacco or cannabis and sprinkle the crushed up leaf or extract?)

p.s. I've had Kratom from a buddy who ordered it long time ago so potency wise it had worn off but main point is that I have never ever injested Kratom in the form of tea, rather I ingested 28-30g each time so about 3 full tablespoons with water. 1st few times if you don't have any cannabis or at least 1/2-1 gravol you may get nauseated and even throw up however I find like with other opioids that sitting down helps take the nausea away or smoking a bit of weed...also nausea is only the first few times. The benefits of this method are obvious: you require about 2x less material then you would for tea, you are guarenteed to get all the chemicals from the plant without burning/destorying anything or degrading anything, it is much stronger and lasts longer too.

I take poppy pods (when I used to take them) the same way....I'd grind them up to a pulp and eat a few tablespoons.

Kratom is nastier than pods...I actually could enjoy pods but I couldn't get used to the kratom.

It was in leaf form and was very very cheap. I smoked it by rolling a j and putting a thin line of tobacco (about a third of a cigarette) then fill the rest with kratom.

so thats over a month now of smoking it daily and i still get a great hit off it and sleep like a baby.

i bought so much of it that i got a free 3g pack of mary jane which they sell for a tenner and got ziltch from it!

the vendor is getting it in resin form soon...anyone tried that? i assume its intended for smoking rather than making tea?

I've been on up to 150mg a day of oxycontin, and take oxymorphone now, and even taking that kind of stuff I've still had some pretty wicked experiences on Kratom.

It's pretty basic, I get kratom leaf powder, boil some water and then put the kratom in a cup, put boiling water in the cup, stir and let sit for awhile. Boil a little more water, put it in the cup again. I keep it at a high temp for like 15 to 20 minutes without boiling the leaf powder itself.

I just like 3 glasses of Grapefruit Juice, then after letting the kratom drink cool down, just plug your nose and chug it down the best you can, sludge and all.

I hear alot of people hatin on kratom, but even being a constant strong opiate user, I've copped some pretty nice highs off Kratom with that method.

I have nothing to back up that my method works better than others, other than the results from personal experience.

Never tried smoking it. Actually, I've only tried it once. Plain leaf of unknown origin, made tea out of (I'm guessing) about a half ounce. I actually enjoyed it quite a lot. If you have an IV heroin habit I'm sure you would get nothing from it, and quality seems to vary widely from reports I've read. The best way I could describe it would be like 10-15 mgs of hydro, .5 xanax, and enough coffee to completly offset the sedation of the xanax. That was with low to moderate opiate tolerance. Not something I would invest a lot of money in, as I can get a better deal on actual opiates, but for the people in the following situations I would definately say it's worth trying-

1-Have no street connections.

2-Are subject to frequent UA's.

3-Just want to try everything (this would be me).

Absolutely, smoking Kratom works!

As a long time opiate consumer, very high tolerance, long time urb smoker, tried most things at least once, smoking kratom, especially, Kratom Extract (brown powder) burns well, and lights you up. To the point where im shaking my head to try to snap by brain into focus, 2 hits. Now i did buy very good quality, very strong, extract, but it is ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE, that you cannot get high of SMOKING kratom. I've smoked both dried crushed leaves and the brown extract powder and both did the job. Extract was more potent. I actually think its better than tea, but u have to treat it like urb, hold in lungs as long as you can to get effect. Just grab any bowl, pour a little brown powder or leaves into it and try. Do just like pot and u'll see for yourself. I dont know why I read over and over in almost every board that it doesn't work and is a waste. Its like people just repeating others opinions. Try it! Rocks my boat and is very very smooth. Trying insulfating now, burns, not sure if lack of heat will activate. It interested, ask, and i'll let you know, assuming this board is still read.

K

Ok now I have been doing a lot of searching both here and online and havent found a lot relating to smoking kratom. I have a 4g amount of 20x New Guinea extract coming. Not a resin extract.

The few points I've read:

May not give you the same buzz per dose as a tea

Would be too much to smoke (if not an extract)

But most people's comments are purely speculation.

So let me just ask, does anything think it would be worth my time throwing some Kratom into a little metal pipe and suckin it in? Or should I just simply throw it into some applesauce and wolf it down?

^In New Zealand or somewhere in the vicinity, kratom leaves were smoked as an opiate detox, I believe, so there's surely something happening from smoking. The effects you get, are they an opiate feel?

I smoked 20x powder extract- Smoke without touching with flame on some cannabis. Direct pipe to arteries under tongue, inhale and hold it in. =D Got really good vibes. Totally awesome. Well worth it, saves a lot since you don't have to digest it. It's the best method that I've found.
Anyone know the vaporizing temp? I think it might vape nicely. 7-hydroxymitragynine can be smoked.