• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Smoking heroin doesn't work?

Smoking heroin isn't hard. If it gets in your lungs it's going to work.

The only time you need to worry about technique is when you're totally strung out and need to make every molecule count.
Then the only thing I can imagine is that I inhale only aluminum and not any heroin smoke

Again I cannot believe that it is completely fake heroin, because all the injectors of Athens come to my hometown for heroin.

Unless it is some opiate analogue that can only be injected if such a thing exists. But I d rather not start my heroin career with injections

Then the only thing I can imagine is that I inhale only aluminum and not any heroin smoke

Again I cannot believe that it is completely fake heroin, because all the injectors of Athens come to my hometown for heroin.

Unless it is some opiate analogue that can only be injected if such a thing exists. But I d rather not start my heroin career with injections

You're better off not starting any heroin career mate.

But you're getting ripped off plain and simple.

As a matter of interest, how much are those 'injectors of Athens' doing in a shot?

I thought we had shit gear in the UK, but this takes the piss...

You're better off not starting any heroin career mate.

But you're getting ripped off plain and simple.

As a matter of interest, how much are those 'injectors of Athens' doing in a shot?

I thought we had shit gear in the UK, but this takes the piss...
I don't know how much they inject as I don't deal with such people, it's just my Hometown is infamous all over Greece for being heroin capital, hundreds of people come here every day so the junk can't be shit quality

All I can say is it is sold for 8 euros a gram, so the quality is on the low side

But in NL I d buy #3 from dark web for same price, and I d snort it without adding acid (I did not know at the time) and I d still scratch my whole body afterwards and get constipated

I could make 1g into 10 doses in NL

Here something is very off but the heroin has the same smell and is a solid rock instead of powder

I suspect your 3 dealers are selling you slightly-more than cut than normal dope, and you are eyeballing maybe .2 or so as 0.5

I did dope in Greece and this was easily possible for someone with a somewhat decent natural tolerance to opioids

I suspect your 3 dealers are selling you slightly-more than cut than normal dope, and you are eyeballing maybe .2 or so as 0.5

I did dope in Greece and this was easily possible for someone with a somewhat decent natural tolerance to opioids
The dope is very cut because it is gypsies selling it who are notorious for selling the lowest quality drugs in the country.

However even if it is 5% pure, it does not explain smoking 5 grams in a single night and not even getting constipated

In NL I would snort the "unsnortable" #3 and still get itchy and severely constipated

WTF is that?

That looks more like the shit hashish we got in the early 90s known as 'formula' when Howard Marks got busted.

But if you want to get constipated, just try loperamide. It will probably give you a better buzz than that shit.

WTF is that?

That looks more like the shit hashish we got in the early 90s known as 'formula' when Howard Marks got busted.

But if you want to get constipated, just try loperamide. It will probably give you a better buzz than that shit.
I don't want to get constipated, I want to get opiated

This is what everyone here injects. Idk, should I try to like smoke it in a paper like a joint?

This is the only heroin that exists here

Edit: it certainly smells vinegar, it smells like the #3 I got in NL, so I am very confident it is not hash

Maybe you could try to clean it up since it’s pretty much useless now ? I would try 99%iso first n see what you can get out, if that dosent work I would try heptane or whatever non polar you can get? Maybe there something in there. Just a thought

Maybe you could try to clean it up since it’s pretty much useless now ? I would try 99%iso first n see what you can get out, if that dosent work I would try heptane or whatever non polar you can get? Maybe there something in there. Just a thought
Thanks for the advice friend but admittedly this is too high IQ stuff for me

Same thing happens to me. I can smoke #3 all day long to the point where I am wheezing. It keeps the sickness away and makes me tired but thats about it. Even when I had a very low tolerance. the only way heroin makes me high is if theres fentanyl in it. I always chalked it up to some kind of metabolising oddity. everybodys body works different.

Then theres the other possible explantions that Im sure you've already considered, maybe your dope is bad or maybe youre not inhaling the smoke.. but if youve ever smoked weed before and got high you should know how. I agree with fubar that its not hard, you light, suck and exhale.

By evaporate you mean like use it in the foil like I d normally do?

Sorry I am a complete Dumbo with these things
No you’ll pour it into a Pyrex or a ceramic dish that you can scrape it off after it evaporates, I’m gonna assume that will separate some shit if it’s that cut, should be shit on the bottom of the shot glass or whtever you dissolve it in

Same thing happens to me. I can smoke #3 all day long to the point where I am wheezing. It keeps the sickness away and makes me tired but thats about it. Even when I had a very low tolerance. the only way heroin makes me high is if theres fentanyl in it. I always chalked it up to some kind of metabolising oddity. everybodys body works different.

Then theres the other possible explantions that Im sure you've already considered, maybe your dope is bad or maybe youre not inhaling the smoke.. but if youve ever smoked weed before and got high you should know how. I agree with fubar that its not hard, you light, suck and exhale.
Sounds like my case, I have read before about people having or missing some enzyme and thus not being able to get high on coke, so maybe something similar happens with heroin?

Sucks so much weed doesn't cut it at all, I cannot find noids here anymore and cocaine the comedown is intolerable

Just wish I could get high on H but I don't see it happening

Thank you so much I ll try this tonight!

Who would have thought taking a drug could be so hard hahaha

I ll soon post photos of the gear also so that people comment what it could be
I know exactly what you mean I still learn new things about smoking rolling toots burning the Jimmy (foil) etc I can roll an arrow toot which collects a lot more but it takes longer to roll it properly and you have to have it rotated towards the gear the best thing is it collects all the good stuff in one spot

One other personal preference is to run small lines using small bits of foil instead of massive sheets some people use to run massive lines usually 20 year veterans if you run small ones it's easier to control easier to get all the smoke, you don't need as much it lasts longer etc I got lots of other tips and experience it's just remembering this drug defo fucks with your memory big time am

I know exactly what you mean I still learn new things about smoking rolling toots burning the Jimmy (foil) etc I can roll an arrow toot which collects a lot more but it takes longer to roll it properly and you have to have it rotated towards the gear the best thing is it collects all the good stuff in one spot

One other personal preference is to run small lines using small bits of foil instead of massive sheets some people use to run massive lines usually 20 year veterans if you run small ones it's easier to control easier to get all the smoke, you don't need as much it lasts longer etc I got lots of other tips and experience it's just remembering this drug defo fucks with your memory big time am
Thanks so much for all the advice.

Thing is I actually inhale a lot of smoke because I exhale quite big amounts.

I have one question if you don't mind, since you mention that with #3 when you smoke you don't get high, do you imply that if you inject instead it gives you high?

In that case I ll try to plug it and see what happens

EDIT: NVM the last part was meant for another poster