• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Smoking heroin doesn't work?

Oxy, codeine, it's just as bad. It's not controllable, you get addicted, it's a different high, not as intense, but no less dangerous. I suppose you will do what you will do. Stay safe.
What drug is controllable in your opinion?

Stimulants? Alcohol?

If you have an addictive personality, which it sounds like you do, no drug you like to do will be controllable…
I understand this, nevertheless I was addicted to coke and spice and have quit both of them, and also even though I drink a lot when I do drink, I can skip drinking for as many days as I want without cravings

I don't have an addictive personality, I have insane amounts of mental pain that I try to calm down, and that's why I try to rotate different drugs as to not get dependent on any.

Had I not had my mental pain I would be using nothing but this is not realistic rn

Anw

Ok! You go be the first person ever in history to control opiates! Good luck!
You mean to say there is no person who uses occasional

So there is also no person who uses occasional mdma or occasional coke or wtv

Everyone is an addict?

I thought I was gonna be the first person.. but I failed miserably
No, Veghost, that was meant to be me! I just knew I could control opiates. Heck, when I moved from smack to oxy, morph and dillies I was convinced I had it under control. Just a bit of oxy, right! Three months later I'm selling my ass and strung out like the drug whore I was...oh well ..this dude has got it! He has what it takes!

You mean to say there is no person who uses occasional

So there is also no person who uses occasional mdma or occasional coke or wtv

Everyone is an addict?
No bro, but just try to really think about this…imagine you have the worst flu you’ve ever had coupled with crippling anxiety and a surge of energy at the base of your spine making you shake and move constantly while having the worst depression of your life…thats dope sick, now imagine your going through that while knowing just a little bit of dope will make you feel good, not just good but great…it’s fucking tough to stop once you start and I can tell you really like it your not far from that point already, just trying to help

I have to inhale it in a unique way if you just inhale like a ciggarate it won't effect you like it should and you won't be able to efficiently take big hits I just suck in similar to drinking through a straw to gather smoke in throat I prefer to put the smoking end past my front teeth a good bit I think it goes to the back of your throat better anyway after I've had enough smoke I remove the toot from my mouth but keep it close by then I hold the smoke for about 5-10 seconds hold don't inhale, yet I let my breath expand out slightly so a bit of smoke trails out of my mouth then after 10 seconds tops then I inhale sometimes I inhale faster or slower I know these instructions might not be clear but it's the best I can explain it I still learn new things even after many years of chasing the dragon
Zx.

$80 a g on the Gulf Coast US, and that’s reasonable…
I paid 80 for a long time, I think that’s what most people pay here, but I then started paying 70 then 65 and now 50 as I bounced around from connect to connect, all who you know man…tell your guy you found someone to give it to you for 70 he’ll either immediately offer it to you for 65 or wait a week and then text you saying 65 is good, depending on where in the chain he sits obviously, but Iv found most people can wiggle quite a bit on price

Last edited: