• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smokers - Do you still smoke when you're sick?

Even the Culinary Chemist gets to take sick days. XD
It's a shame someone who thinks so highly of their edibles has none stored for a sick day.

It's hands down the healthiest alternative and that's what this thread is about.

Don't forget to turn it on. Set the temp. Wait. Grind the herb. Place in container. Heat the herb to the right temp. Etc.

Hmmm....vaping sounds a lot like baking doesn't it?

It's a pen.
It would involve reaching to my nightstand from my bed. breaking down weed, in bed. Putting weed in vape, in bed. pressing the button, in bed...
lol

It's a pen.
It would involve reaching to my nightstand from my bed. breaking down weed, in bed. Putting weed in vape, in bed. pressing the button, in bed...
lol
And I would not use a pen. Those things taste awful and make me cough like crazy.

I would use an edible. It would involve chewing it and then swallowing it.

I might even enjoy my tasty medicine with a side of chicken soup.

And I would not use a pen. Those things taste awful and make me cough like crazy.

I would use an edible. It would involve chewing it and then swallowing it.

I might even enjoy my tasty medicine with a side of chicken soup.

yeah, but you'd have to walk to your freezer where you say you keep your edibles to get it.
I wouldn't even have to get out of bed?
Also, try getting a better vape or changing the settings, vaping is science, if you get it right you shouldn't be coughing.
my vape tastes and puffs just fine

And that's a similar reason as to why I make and/or buy my edibles (and weed, oil, etc) in bulk; because it's a better investment in the long run.

I end up having to spend a lot initially, but not only do I save after time has passed I'm prepared for events like getting sick. Every other day of the year I can happily smoke my heart out.

And that's a similar reason as to why I make and/or buy my edibles (and weed, oil, etc) in bulk; because it's a better investment in the long run.

I end up having to spend a lot initially, but not only do I save after time has passed I'm prepared for events like getting sick. Every other day of the year I can happily smoke my heart out.

So... why do you have a problem with vaping then?

So... why do you have a problem with vaping then?
I don't have a problem with vaping at all. I own three different working vapes and still occasionally use them.

When I'm sick (context of the thread and speaking from experience) and I have the choice to choose between my vape pen on the bed stand, the desktop vape that isn't plugged in, the bong, the dab, the papers or the edibles in my fridge...guess what I choose?

I get my sick ass out of bed, passing all of the above options and opt for the edibles. Simple choice.