Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroin's Never been my cup of tea, Ive always enjoyed meth, Have for 3 years now, and IV is the best way, Heroin to me just doesnt seem enjoyable but I can see the appeal to it after you get addicted but it always seems the first few times arent worth your buck, or thats word on the street, But thats just me.

Have you actually tried heroin MyLove? Or are you going by the way heroin makes people look? Has someone told you what it feels like? Read up yourself? etc? A lot of my friends think heroin just feels like your falling asleep over and over because thats what theyve seen, the reality is that it doesnt really feel like that especially on a small dose like one you should be having for your first time. True that opiates are often an aquired taste if you will, but I know I liked opiates the first time I tried them and got hooked very quickly so everyone is different as im sure you all know. Im usually in very deep though or in a dreamlike world while im nodding, its almost psychedelic sometimes.

I just had a 250mg shot of H before and its a nice surprise im high as a kite, my tolerance must have gone down a bit which is great. The quality of this guys gear went down(still decent) for a bit and seemed like there was a lot of unreacted morphine coz thats the kind of rush the previous stuff had while this rush was really beautiful, warm and calming. Nice, not a bit uncomfortable as sometimes the morphine rush is(I enjoy the slight uncomfort in a weird way though lol still prefer H though). Its powder too, white powder, usually I wouldnt buy it unless its rocks coz its too easy to cut it(thats why I think the gear went downhill for a bit) but before he's cut it(if thats what he's doing) its really good, id still prefer rocks though.

Stay safe with your use BL friends, be responsible and have fun :) PS sorry this is so long, I really never plan for it to get this big but it always does :p

Last edited:
Iv'd meth and H for years and OD'd on H once before, never had complications for meth to date with injecting, more the problem is what I do when that methed up. H you can just nod out too much and die easily...

Mylove, I though H was fuckin piss weak wack drug first time, 10 years later... had some serious opiate addcitions. creeps up on ya by telling you 'its not ur cup of tea' but, ends being the only tea...

I had a great night last night, hope everyone else had a great day/night too and may you all have many wonderful things come your way this year :)

Silly me didnt think that the pharmacy wouldnt be open til wednesday and I ran out of bupe yesterday(saturday) so I just had to go score a point to do me through tomorrow and I feel much better now. I had some meth yesterday, I IV'd it and did not enjoy the rush(or the high really) whatsoever, it was quite uncomfortable and unsettling, ill never IV meth again its just not enjoyable for me. Also a pretty good "E" pill as well as a few drinks so im quite a scattered, fucked up mess today :p

Take care everyone and make the most of your holidays in whatever way you choose, treat yourself to something that will relax you, make you feel good and possibly even create memories that you may hold closely(so not neccessarily drugs lol) and please everyone have a safe holiday and please please please dont drink drive or get into the car with anyone who has been drugging or drinking, your here on bluelight and therefor have access to education(though who doesnt know that motor vehicles and drugs/alcohol dont mix!) your all much smarter than that..... much love sent round :) Peace

Last edited:
Urgent info anyone, I am nodding while shooting mad coke. Should I rip this tent patch offz?getting worried. Like will it make diff not if I take it off? Don't wanna Od, sorry sure there avthresd but took fuckef to type.z

How long have you had it on for man? yeh if your already really high it sounds like maybe you should take it off and just put it back on if the effects wear of quickly which I dont think would happen because even after you take the patch off there will still be fent making its way into your body for the next while. If your getting worried maybe its best you do take it off, you sound like you know your limits and your a seasoned opiate user so you know you best.

Be careful mate :)

Ive only just started with h. been usin oxy for a while & started cwe like 10 yrs ago.
ived meth & to my surprize it didnt have the come down like drinking it does.
i od'd last night for nw yrs though. i was throwing up like every half an hr.

i gotta take it easy. dont wanna get hooked

How long have you had it on for man? yeh if your already really high it sounds like maybe you should take it off and just put it back on if the effects wear of quickly which I dont think would happen because even after you take the patch off there will still be fent making its way into your body for the next while. If your getting worried maybe its best you do take it off, you sound like you know your limits and your a seasoned opiate user so you know you best.

Be careful mate :)

yeh dude got rid of after 7 hours and was still smashed for ages. Annoyed that I can't remember I fuck put tho? But yeh I'm glad I checked BL and didn't just leave it on for days as I think combined with booze = very dangerous.

Peace

^ You mix it the same so it's dissolved in the water but you don't need to filter it or anything, just suck it straight up into the oral syringe. Smack dissolves easily but shit like oxys or morphine tablets you need to crush up really fine because they don't dissolve much, so you're looking for a suspension of powder in the water, even so, when I plug pills it always looks like some of the powder gets stuck in the syringe.

You want to go fairly deep, not deep enough and I reckon you risk some leakage. Just lube that plunger up and you're good to go ;)

fuck man, i can't even read this shit any more i feel sick. I'm so glad i got away from opiate abuse.

Try some alternative therapy ketaman, escape to the bush with some mates, some music gear and some tents and some psychedelics and meditate that shit off bro.

Try some alternative therapy ketaman, escape to the bush with some mates, some music gear and some tents and some psychedelics and meditate that shit off bro.

I honestly reckon I need to do that to get myself back on track.. juice, shard & opies have fried my brain so much last year :|

I'll never forget my first acid & mushroom trip which were both less than a year ago. Felt like they opened new doors to my mind. Fucking amazing! <3

Ha ha ha... word Ibis that IS good advice.

Nothing wrong with using opies though man... USE and ABUSE... I use opies ;-)

^yeah dude like i have no problem with opiate use. I just watched some TV show that showed a girl shooting speedballs into her armpit. Man i couldn't watch it. I've not been near needles or opes in near 2 months and the shit makes me squirmish now. That is good imo. lol.

fucking feels great to be alive. Can't believe such strange therapy really can work on such a closed minded prick like me. lol. Well im not closed anymore.

Last night I got a call that they had found my cousin dead in his car an hour earlier :(

EDIT - Apparently he died of heart failure, no drugs were found in the car. When blood results come back I'll update if necessary.

Last edited:
Christ I am very sorry to hear that mate, if you feel that you may benefit from it then please go and talk to someone(counsellor/psych) we are here for you but we are not proffessionals so im sure theres plenty of people on here to talk to and if you think that may help then by all means go for it but if you need proffessional help then dont be afraid to go get it. My cousin died of a heroin overdose about 2 years ago and it was very hard for our family to cope with and now looking back I probably should have spoken to someone about it. I hope you and your family are ok man, may your cousin rest in peace and be in a place where he can continue being this fine person you described.

My thoughts are with you bro.

My deepest condolences and best wishes for you and your family. Its never easy losing someone close to you, especially to drugs. Be strong my brother, I am so sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.