Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using 80-200mg of oxy for about a month and have built up a small habit now. I have been trying to quit and get a clean week up so my tolerance goes down and I can stop using everyday. I can get by on about 20mg a day or even have nothing for a day but then always give in cause of having $$ at the moment.

So I have been thinking of using PST tomorrow cause I know a 800mg batch used to last about 2 days even 3 days for me depending on strength of batch. What i want to know is that if I do a 800mg batch and do no oxy IV and the batch holds me for 3 days will that mean I have gotten through the hardest part of the oxy WD?

Or does PST have cross tolerance with oxy ? and it will be like I have been using oxy for 3 days?

The WD i'm getting of the oxy is very mild but because I have to work and be able to think at work I always give in and use after a day with nothing. The WD is only mild leg ache and I can even get to sleep for 4-5 hours with out having a shot.

Goddamn, every time I snort oxy it's a minor revelation. The slow, subtle, undeniable rise of the high... the feeling that everything is okay, everything is right, and everything is true.

It gets better every time. A drug that you learn to appreciate. Goddamn am I high.

On the Vanguard Oxycontin express documentry a guys smokes his oxys in the pill form? Has anyone else tried this?

Or does PST have cross tolerance with oxy ? and it will be like I have been using oxy for 3 days?

Yes. Itll bbe as though youve been using oxy as theyre cross tolerant.

On the Vanguard Oxycontin express documentry a guys smokes his oxys in the pill form? Has anyone else tried this?

I've tried it once when I had 30 or so 40mg OC. It does work but to be honest it is just a waste and it is really bad on the throat/lungs.

It is much better to rack it up.

I haven't done oxy in a fair while because they are pretty expensive compared to smack, especially now that I have a tolerance. To get me off I would have to snort around 160mg.

As dangerous as it, I find myself eating 2mg of xanax before I snort heroin. That way I only need about half as much gear. If I don't have benzos I will have 100-200mg of phernergan, which also helps potentiate it, makes you nod harder, and also helps with the itch.

I do not recommend using benzos with opiates to anyone. Extremely dangerous combo, especially if you are banging the heroin which severely reduces the margin for error and is a lot more unforgiving if you OD.

Phernergan is okay though, it does make your gear a bit more potent and maybe a bit more dangerous, but nowhere near as dangerous as benzos.

I'm quite high at the moment. Took the day off work and have been doing lines of some average quality H all day. Unfortunately I've using about .6 already.

Hope everyone is doing okay today. Anyone have any interesting stories to share?

SpiritFolk said:

Yeah, like tentram said, it will likely just prolong the withdrawals.

Azron said:

I've tried it to but I agree with catching fish. It is a waste, it does give you an instantaneous high but it only seems to last as long as you're blowing out your breath. I've felt almost no lingering effects after that. And it does feel so toxic to your lungs. I feel like I'm taking years off my life every time I've inhaled it.

Goddamn, every time I snort oxy it's a minor revelation. The slow, subtle, undeniable rise of the high... the feeling that everything is okay, everything is right, and everything is true.

It gets better every time. A drug that you learn to appreciate. Goddamn am I high.

Strange how things effect people differently, snorting oxy does almost nothing for me, for some reason I still do it occasionally though but always end up regretting it.

^oxycodone, therapeutically speaking, is 1.5 *s the strength per mg. Eg - 1mg oxy orally taken is equivalent to 1.5mg morphine.

I personally find the IV conversion useless as IV oxy doesnt give me a high (unless ive 2 5ml barrels loaded to max) when ive got around a 2-300mg morphine habit. Not even a tickle. Lower dose morphine still gives a pronounced rush.

Id almost choose IV morphine over IV heroin, its prob my favourite drug and fav rush. It lasts longer for me than heroin or oxy. Heroin is the only decent opie that consistently available though so thats my DOC.

In regards to smoking oxy, I have seen people do it and theyve gotten pretty high, then again they didnt have a habit. And even if I did have a lower tolerance I still wouldnt do it. It would have to be sooo bad for you lungs not to mention the rest of your body and im already paranoid about the all the damage I would have done smoking dirty smokeable speed. If you want to smoke your opiate then just smoke heroin, I wish I went that route before I got myself an IV habit. Before I got into heroin and IV'ing snorting oxy was my DOC and it was fun apart from ripping my nasal passages to shreds.

If your going to do foilies with heroin or any drug make sure you burn the coating off the foil before you start. Im not actually sure if its true that the coating can give you alzheimers later in life but im fairly certain there would be carcinogens in that coating and 100% that its unhealthy whatever it is. Surely most of you knew that but just to be sure I mentioned it. Im off to enjoy the H I just whacked about an hour ago, the promethazine has kicked in. I need the stuff as im a bit allergic to heroin, I get the histamine reaction really badly so I have 50mg just before my shot and it helps and potentiates my high nicely.

Save travels guy and girls and hope you guys are getting some time to have a nod today :)

Last edited:
Thanks mate, I knew you'd know. Why you keep getting ban hammered?

Apparently, now, youre trolling and being abusive when calling someone out suggesting another purge themself to get higher from drugs if theyve a full stomach. So for nothing essentially. But i still havent heard back from any mods regarding that even though the BDD mod is apparently open to talk to. So get back at me mod or smod if you read this as youve ignored me :(

My ex gf used to smoke them all the time. I still regret to this day pointing out the fact that its a lot stronger to shoot them as she developed a nasty IV oxy habit quickly and destroyed a beautiful relationship. I would have married her if she hadn't turned into such a fiend. I've seen so many co-dependent drug couples ruin their relationships especially once they introduce the needle into their lives. She turned around and blamed her problems on me saying I stuck a needle in her arm, but she did the physical act herself from the get go. I wont shoot up someone who isn't already shooting dope, but I will show them how to if the are gonna do it anyways. Id rather show someone how to do it right then see them get an abcess but if they wanna dig that hole they gotta have the balls to do it themselves, so I wont physically put a needle in a virgin vein.

I tried smoking one with her and I though damn what a waste. Its like a short head rush and well it just fucking sucks. Its so retarded. I guess you get a little rush, but shit just smoke crack if you want that effect. As awful as crack is for your health Id say its better than smoking a pill.

It would be better to swallow it or of course pin it, which is what I always did. It goes without saying its horrible for your lungs and IV drug use isn't good for you either.

Strange how things effect people differently, snorting oxy does almost nothing for me, for some reason I still do it occasionally though but always end up regretting it.

My OC connection pulled such a sour face when I told her I snort them -- went on about how it's a waste of a pill, doesn't hit hard enough, ect ect.

Personally, I can't even bring myself to eat them anymore. It's just not the same. Or it is and I no longer remember.

Either way, each to their own, I say.

^
Sounds like your connect wants you to get more hooked. Oxy has a high oral BA. The only difference is the rush which isn't neccesarily worth it. The trade off is that you can get hooked on the rush and your oxy doesn't last as long. This is coming from someone who cant not pin any type of drug when actively using.

^
Sounds like your connect wants you to get more hooked. Oxy has a high oral BA. The only difference is the rush which isn't neccesarily worth it. The trade off is that you can get hooked on the rush and your oxy doesn't last as long. This is coming from someone who cant not pin any type of drug when actively using.

Yeah, you might be right. She's not so subtle at hiding her disappointment when I only buy one a visit... but then my first oxy hookup was a creepy old junky who just loved to hand out free samples of methadone and OC. Now THAT was sledgehammer subtle.

It's funny, I can only recall getting a rush the first time I snorted oxy. It was only a fiver, but damn did I jump and howl after it went up my nose. Never again has that happened. Very sad.

Yeah not to mention shooting oxy or any pills is more dangerous than most other drugs used IV or not as unless your using a micron filter then your definitely getting pill particles throughout your circulatory system which can result in pulmonary oedema, Endocarditis or a multitude of other diseases or conditions. Micron filters are an IV'ers best friend available for free at most needle and syringe programs, ask them how to use one, its really simple. If your using oxy then put it through a red then a blue one and you good to go, you dont waste any. The blue ones even get rid of bacteria which is an abolute lifesaver and whoever invented them is an absolute genius!

Nothing better than a nice shot to wakeup to :) Had about .2g with 50mg of promethazine for the histamine reaction and potentiation and im watching Family Guy on telly. Perfect!.... Cartoons like The Simpsons, Futurama, American Dad, South Park etc are so good for chilling out on drugs i.e Weed, opies, benzos, even K. It is the most relaxing, comforting feeling ever :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day people ;)

Last edited:
Never had a strong interest in whacking OC... been told there's no real rush, so whazza point? That, and, yeah, the endless binders and fillers any single pill contains.

Cartoons like The Simpsons, Futurama, American Dad, South Park etc are so good for chilling out on drugs i.e Weed, opies, benzos, even K. It is the most relaxing, comforting feeling ever :)

Absolutely. In fact, that's my entire plan for tomorrow. Oxy + weed + easy going entertainment = day well wasted. Yum.

I disagree that oxy doesn't have a rush, not like the way buprenorphine doesn't have much of a "rush". The feeling of the drug taking effect almost immediately, going from sober to stoned within minutes, is a rush. Taking them orally is nearly as efficient, but I still prefer putting oxycodone up my arm. Each to their own. :)

Like ketaman said, if you choose to IV Oxycontin pills, always use a micron filter or two as he suggested. A red one and then a blue one (0.22m), I find you can just use a blue one, as long as you draw the solution up pretty clean through a decent size piece of cotton (which is easy). I always use a 3mL barrel to shoot oxy, it needs a fair amount of water. I came to that conclusion after I had mixing up an 80mg tablet for instance, into a 1mL fit, and then noticing that I could get another 2 or 3 washes that were effective.

Not a bad IV opiate, but heroin is my mistress.

A.

Last edited:
1VxF42D.jpg

The hairywine has been really really good the last couple of days. I had 170mg (1.7 points) today around 11:30, and have been nodding all day, still stoned now and it's nearly 9:00 in the evening.

A.

^ Looks nice. I've been really craving some good H the last few days, but all I've been able to get was fucking Oxy's. Damn ripoff, shit vein breaking, crappy high fucking synthetic pieces of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.