Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does everyone think about shooting up into the foot. I know it has risks but I prefer to shoot up with 2 hands. Any suggestions for locations other that arms and hands would be great.

i could never get it in my foot, i tried many times.
i found a good spot (or at least if you really wanna go near your foot...) is your ankle, theres veins going across there that are easier to hit imo than foot veins. There's a few good spots in the hand but I dont really have experience with hitting outside of using my arms and a few times my hand/ankle. Use "long" needles (idk if they have them in aus, in the US they're a 1/2 inch length needle instead of 3/8 or 3/16 or whatever standard short/regular needle is. I couldnt hit in my arms before I quit without longs but with longs i could always hit somewhere in my arm without too much trouble...)
Longs you will have difficulty hitting with if you're inexperienced with IVing though and if your hands are real shaky you may miss due to using a long over a short/standard but I vastly prefer longs.

Thanks for the advice.

Does anyone get the urge to pack up and move to SE Asia for cheap and potent gear?

Yeah. I got my doc to help me deal being a CPP. Meds are dirt cheap, pure and abundant.

Yeah. I got my doc to help me deal being a CPP. Meds are dirt cheap, pure and abundant.

Feel free not to answer but if I may ask - what sort of pain do you deal with and what sort of meds do you use? Do you think you would have an opiate problem if you had no more pain?

spondylolisis. both pars interacular show erosion on them from updated xrays just this week.

i take high dose mscontin (morphine), oxynorm (ir oxy), codeine forte (30/500 codeine/apap @ 180/mth), valium.

i really would not be this far into addiction if i had no pain condition. it stopped me from continuing with a lot at age 17-18 when i was settling into a decent job and everything. its hindered me from entering any of my desired jobs.

id likely still use but not addicted and far away from regular use.

What does everyone think about shooting up into the foot. I know it has risks but I prefer to shoot up with 2 hands. Any suggestions for locations other that arms and hands would be great.

The foot is an extremly dangerous place to inject...3rd after the groin and neck... Remeber Sopranos is just a show.... Its extremly hard to inject 'between the toes' and shouldn't be attempted unless you really really know what your doing, exactly as tentram has said. Always remeber you have to inject in the direction of blood flow...

The best location is defintaly your inner face of elbow and 2nd to that is the main line in your forearm. Dont even try dangerous sites such as groin, toes neck... To manuy complications and especially your feet/toes... its a highly overated place to shoot up and glorified by cinema as a place that hides your marks.... Theres even a place thats not to bad in your wrist close to your hand stemming from your thumb..even there is sometimes difficult because the said vein moves around alot and is hard to do correctly... If you wanna IV stick to your 3 mainlines on the innerface of your elbow...

If you perfect your technique then depending on how often you use in the same spot, then your marks should be barley visible anyway..

^^That vein on the inside of your thumb is awesome! I only ever use the main vein in my right arm, the main and another on my left arm and that inner thumb one and I dont really have marks at all, the ones I do have are from being lazy because the one on my left arm is so easy to do I could do it blindfolded. There is one fucked veing on my left arm from shooting oxy's/ritalin when I was 17 *shudder* but I think its just scarred as I had blood taken from there the other day, it left a bruise and hole that still hasnt gone away though. I always used to rotate and if I showed people my arms most wouldnt pick im a user. That is the key to having zero trackmarks, anyone that needs to use anyplace other than the arms has shit tecnique or uses way too much.

Be careful guys there a lot of good gear in NSW at the moment. Nearly every dealer has amazing gear, even the people who get off different people are reporting great stuff. I had to find out the hard way a week ago when I dropped hard, was blue and everything and this was just from heroin, every other time ive Od'd I had xanax or a benzo in my system. It still amazes me I dropped off between half and a third of what I was using every day only 2 months ago, and im a 7 year user/abuser, ive done it a lot and ive done it all. Fuck tolerance drops very quickly! Its a shame benzo and meth tolerance doesnt drop that quickly. I needed 10mg of xanax to feel anything the other day, I dont think that will ever go down to my original tolerance but with the H I will be so fucking careful from now on.

I stayed clean for 6 weeks before I had that shot though, well the day before I had 0.1g the day before but the next morning I was coming down from meth so I thought id be able to handle an extra point. So I had a 2 pointer and didnt even slowly nod out I was just out completely. Could have died and I never would have known, and the fucking CPR fractuared my chest but thats better than being dead or crippled hey. Unlike most people who drop and wake up groggy and slowly I just jumped the fuck up and ran outside(where the ambos were waiting thankfully) I think my adrenaline is possibly what saved me........ Sorry to put a downer on the thread im just warning people. On the upside im off the bupe and not dependent on xanax anymore which is such a good feeling, its been 5 years with methadone & bupe so its a completely new world without it.

Heroin is a fucking luscious drug and I would never be able to get enough of it but its fucking dangerous, no other drug has caused me so many problems and ive done all the common ones and many RC's. The good things always have to come with consequences(or just a shitload of self control and respect) :/

Last edited:
yeah that vein on the inside of the thumb is handy (;)) but extremeky delicate. there is an artery right in the immediate surrounding region. take extra caution using it.

i used it earliet for my night shot n a few units musta leaked out when id finished and was pulling the tip out. i had a tiny raised bump at the point of injection and the area was itchy for around a further 30mins.

^^Hmmm I didnt know about the artery and thats one thing that has freaked me out since I started injecting, hitting an artery would be such a scary thing to happen but I dont know anyone that its every happened to and most of the people I know irl who inject really have no idea what theyre doing, someone just showed them oneday and they have mostly been inredibly lucky that nothing too bad has ever really happened. But yeah the thought of hitting an artery makes me cringe, I might just stick to the ones I know better :/

Thanks for that bit of info Tentram!

Be careful guys there a lot of good gear in NSW at the moment. Nearly every dealer has amazing gear, even the people who get off different people are reporting great stuff. I had to find out the hard way a week ago when I dropped hard, was blue and everything :/

yep this is so true. two sources of mine that are usually pretty shit have suddenly shot up to being awesome. When it rains it rains right. though my best source just got ripped off big time. Their source has just vanished, with the dosh8(

Anyway - question, if your gear smells like vinegar is this due to a bad morphine to heroin conversion?

yeah just not a complete finishing process.

i think excess acetic anhydride (AA) is responsible for the vinegar smell.

Be careful guys there a lot of good gear in NSW at the moment. Nearly every dealer has amazing gear, even the people who get off different people are reporting great stuff. I had to find out the hard way a week ago when I dropped hard, was blue and everything and this was just from heroin, every other time ive Od'd I had xanax or a benzo in my system. It still amazes me I dropped off between half and a third of what I was using every day only 2 months ago, and im a 7 year user/abuser, ive done it a lot and ive done it all. Fuck tolerance drops very quickly! Its a shame benzo and meth tolerance doesnt drop that quickly. I needed 10mg of xanax to feel anything the other day, I dont think that will ever go down to my original tolerance but with the H I will be so fucking careful from now on.

I second this. Extremely potent white #4 has flooded the market. Seems like the Golden Triangle gear I used to get. Someone must have imported a whole lot so thank you sir, whoever you are.

Hitting an artery I've heard most people dying of if not getting urgunt medical attention...... The groin veins are extremly close to the femural artery and one side of the neck is just as close..... If anyone suspects hitting an artery....dont delay...call 000, dont worry wat the ambos think..they there to save your life...that said...stick to the main lines in arms... if your worried about track marks then stop injecting...

I dont use anymore but for Harm Reduction has anyone noticed this potency rise in Victoria or other states??? Be sasfe guys

I read in the paper the other day that Western Australia has the highest potency heroin in the country, has anyone here experienced both sides of the country? would you say there's a noticeable difference?, or is my favorite tabloid bullshiting me again.

I've been getting some stuff recently that mixes up really yellow, I've seen this before but I never knew what it was that gave it the colour.

Is it a cut? This stuff seems a lot more "oily" than most gear I get, I can tell it looks different in the spoon and in the syringe. Whenever I mix up a decent shot, it just doesn't look right. It's also been pretty harsh on my veins, which are normally really good in the spots that I use. Blood flow has slowed a lot and this stuff feels more like shooting pills than heroin.

Is there any other reason heroin would mix up yellow other than a cutting agent? Is it possible that this is say, an incomplete conversion of morphine to diacetylmorphine or who knows what else?

Do you mean a time release coating that lasts less time than say, an 80? Or less volume of time release coating for a pil that size? Sorry im stoned so I feel a little retarded lol Mann now that I dont smoke often at all it gets me soo high!

Wish that were the case with heroin Or other opiates! Ive managed to stay off the bupe even though I still have 4mg IV'd for 1-2 days after I use heroin, helps with the cravings and WD's if I have them. But my tolerance to heroin is growing so quickly already and im needing 2-2.5pts to be sufficiently high, and its good stuff my body is just so damn used to the stuff now, if I use for two days in a row I withdraw for a week. I can remember when it took a week then it didnt take too long before 3 days in a row would make me hang out for a week, now its 2 days!(with a decent amount used though).... Does anyone know if its possible to get to the point where using once would get a person in WD's afterwards? Just curious as it seems theres no limit, your body just gets used to it more and more and WD's come on quicker and quicker the more you use. ATM im only having a shot 1-2 times a week after I stayed clean for about 6 weeks while coming off xanax and bupe so im just suprised how quickly tolerance is growing, I OD'd off 1.5 points of lesser quality stuff a few months ago(yeah dumb that im still using I know, but a big reason why ive slowed down my use to once-twice weekly instead of daily) Its just really shitty.

Anyway just chilling after a very nice chunk of the good old #4 and a few cones, im feeling absolutely divine! God I love this stuff too much, its gotten me in so much trouble but provided me with so much pleasure. I pray we get heroin replacement therapy soon enough.... I can wish :p ..... Im also going to go to sydney tomorrow to get some Narcan and to learn how to give it so that if anything happens to myself or anyone I know then I or someone else in the know can hopefully be of some assistance. Theres defintely times in the past where it would have been useful, thank god noone has died while ive been around but you never know, thats why ill keep the Narcan on me at all times. Anyway ive rambled on enough %)

Almost forgot how nice h is, had a bit last night though and it was a lovely reminder. I really love the subtle onset of insufflating heroin and I really love the lack of a histamine reaction compared to other opiates and opioids.

Goonbag I would have to guess that the time release on a 5mg OxyContin releases the drug over a shorter period of time than a 80mg OxyContin, I really don't see how 5mg over the course of like 8-12 hours would give anyone but a toddler much pain relief, its like .5mgs per hour...

The time release in OC's aren't in the coating, they're imbedded in the tablet itself. The finer your crush them, the faster they'll release/get absorbed. I think the color/coating on the tablets are more for identification purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.