• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

slight shivering/Inability to talk on MDMA comeup

i find im normally extremely sensitive to temperature when im coming up eg: if its slightly cold im freezing and shivering but if its hot im all sweaty and stuff

So glad I've read this thread! I get this so many times, mainly when I bomb as opposed to snorting. My worst experience of this was when I went to a legal club night in my university freshers week, we thought doors opened at 9 but it was infact 10. I'd alreadt dropped on the way to the club and had to come up outside in the freezing cold on the streets waiting for the club to open!
Fuck knows how I went through security when it was open it was a nervy moment haha.

So glad I've read this thread! I get this so many times, mainly when I bomb as opposed to snorting. My worst experience of this was when I went to a legal club night in my university freshers week, we thought doors opened at 9 but it was infact 10. I'd alreadt dropped on the way to the club and had to come up outside in the freezing cold on the streets waiting for the club to open!
Fuck knows how I went through security when it was open it was a nervy moment haha.
Wow I can't imagine coming up in the freezing cold. Glad you made it fine.

Yeah I also become really got and get the chills and it is rather off putting and tends to make me feel moody. But I guess you just have to ride it out. It's all worth it in the end!

Seems to happen to a lot of people.
Things you can do to mitigate this include making sure you are in a snug warm place during the come up. Have a number of things to do to occupy yourself with during the come up. Give your g/f or b/f head.