L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Slender girls vs. Curvy Girls? MERGED. [mild work warning]

e5th3r said:
real girls have curves. im curvy and damn proud of it

I hate when people say stuff like that.."real girls have curves"..
Its hurtful...I have a very naturally thin body..I eat all the time and nothing will change that. To me, stuff like that is hurtful...I dont go around saying that anyone bigger than me is fat.

MynameisnotDeja said:
I hate when people say stuff like that.."real girls have curves"..
Its hurtful...I have a very naturally thin body..I eat all the time and nothing will change that. To me, stuff like that is hurtful...I dont go around saying that anyone bigger than me is fat.
That's so true. My ex was naturally very slim and one of my best girl buddies is even slimmer and I find it quite offensive to be told that she's unhealthy looking. Good on ya for making that point...

True. *All* girls are "real" no matter what their body type.

Except perhaps photoshopped models in magazines ;)

No-one should feel insecure whether larger or small. I just think people overcompensate sometimes in their comments because they think 'skinny' girls should have a high self confidence already. (clearly not always true)

<3

Chik = my idea of a fantastic body but not perfect mmmkay, cos everyone has perfect bodies in one way or another
59946pinkskirt02.JPG

mm, Rose McGowan is pretty perfect-looking.

As for my body type, I'm pretty happy with it. Lord knows I'd want bigger boobs if they could just magically appear one morning, but there's no use wishing for something I can't have (technically I can, there's always plastic surgery, but I'd take my small boobies over implants in my body anyday)

I like women of all shapes and sizes. One way or another is not better than one or the other to me. As long as you are proportionate, I don't think it matters. I have seen what some would consider large girls and been very sexually attracted to them. I do also look at the very thin girls though and am very sexually attracted to them as well. My woman fluctuates from size 10-13 jeans, wears a 36 c bra, and usaully weighs around 130-135 at 5'2''. I think she is hot hot hot and looks damn good naked! I do like a good ass on a woman too though. A big part of it is how one carrys themselves as well. If you are confident, then that plays a big role.

electreauxbella said:
Being a bigger girl I appreciate that not many guys are into the "fat chick" thing, the amount of times a hot guy has come up to me, started talking to me and then done the whole "so who's your friend" thing - i can see them a mile away now!

I totally know how you feel. I used to have a best friend that was tall, skinny, and blonde and I was the shorter, fatter, brunette. I always got comments like "it must be hard being friends with someone that beautful."

I'd like to think of it as "curvy" rather then fat..

As long as you are happy with how you look, who gives a damn if somebody makes a negative comment about you; all that shows is their insecurity about themselves, and the fact that they can only feel better about themselves by putting others down. It goes back to what I said in my last post about attitudes - the only people I'd define as ugly has absolutely nothing to do with appearance, but everything to do with their bile, bitterness and venom overflowing and being made obvious to all (in the same manner as 'The Portrait of Dorian Grey')

PS rather than trying to narrow it down to limited descriptions like 'curvy', I'd simply describe that picture of you as *noise Homer Simpson makes while drooling*.

Sorry about that lapse of manners, let's just say it works - very, very well

Now I'm pretty thin(I hate the word skinny, it sounds insulting). about 5'9" and 128lbs, but I'm not a toothpick. I have hips, and a nice butt, but could use a little more in the chest region. I'm naturally very slender, with long legs. So I guess you could say I'm curvy and slender, since a lot of you are referring to curvy as having an hourglass shaped figure?

I'm a guy... models are just a little too thin, especially when you see them in person. Basically I want someone who looks healthy, lean, but not starved - like me. Little love handles can be cute, but not big ones. I think it's more about the internals reflected in the body shape; healthy, well-adjusted people of either sex will keep themselves in good shape without freaking out about it. I've seen slightly heavy or twiggy girls who were hot because they carried it well.

The most hideous thing is hardcore female bodybuilders.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
True. *All* girls are "real" no matter what their body type.

Except perhaps photoshopped models in magazines ;)

No-one should feel insecure whether larger or small. I just think people overcompensate sometimes in their comments because they think 'skinny' girls should have a high self confidence already. (clearly not always true)

<3

Indeed..most definately not always true..and just because someone is thin doesnt mean they have a perfect body either..like I said my boobs are too small and I could use a thinner waist (overall weight doesnt mean you have a thin waist, I have a very straight line kinda figure as opposed to hourglass). And of course I cant mention anything about not liking my body without getting my head ripped off and having someone yell "You weigh two pounds!" I still do enjoy my thinness tho..because I have a fast metabolism its easy for me to get in shape and stuff...

Bostonsox said:
Chik = my idea of a fantastic body but not perfect mmmkay, cos everyone has perfect bodies in one way or another
59946pinkskirt02.JPG

You are such a sweety.... thank you very much. Put a big smile on my face.

I like my body, I always get compliments. I'd say Im 90% satisfied. Im a 36 large C with small hips and a slender frame. I could definatley do more sit ups though.

I'm going to give my honest opinion, because I think that's what the females would like from the guys. I'm very attracted to petite girls, those who are between 5'0 - 5'5 and between 100-120 lbs. Well, atleast that's what I consider petite anyway. Obviously I'm not going to turn down girls that don't fit that mold, but that is about the ideal range for me.

I'm turned off by girls who are taller than about 5'10 (including tall models) and girls who weigh over 130. The most important trait in my opinion is a cute face (attractive eyes and hair are the features I notice first)

I'm turned off by girls who wear anything larger than about a C in bra size. I like butts and hips curvy, but in moderation, and in proportion with their body. Thicks arms and thick legs are a huge turnoff, obviously. Slutty girls are a huge turnoff. Girls who are shy, intelligent, and laugh a lot are a HUGE turn on. :)

i fucking love a girl with nice hips/ass and smooth curves. even tho im pretty slim i dont like skinny girls that much.

There is a difference between skinny and slender though. You can be slender and cury but if your skinny you tend not to have curves really (i have found anyway)

I'm definitely curvy being an hourglass figure. I'm bigger then i should be so i'm probably in between slender and curvy. I have a fairly small waist compared to my hips and breasts and like alot of girls have said pants that fit in the hips tend to be too big in the waist so shopping for clothes is a nightmare. It's the same with dresses. They will fit everywhere except be too tight up top!

I prefer curvy girls myself but thats just a personal preference.

I have a little budda belly and a round bum and all the rest of it and it took me just about all my life to be ok with it *shrugs*

I think it also comes down to how you carry yourself and the confidence you have in yourself and just what sort of a person you are. Like someone also said someones personality can make someone ugly in an instant no matter how asthetically pleasing to the eye they may be (and thats in the eye of the beholder anyway)

I get told i give the best hugs and i'm comfy as to snuggle up to =D