• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sleep drug routine

Yep! Forsure, especially if used regularly but atleast the wd from those doesnt last like opiate withdrawal does, it goes away in anywhere imbetween from 3 days to 2 weeks
How long did it last for you?
The achyness,sweating, and feverish feeling last a few days.But the insomnia and extreme anxiety never really stopped until I started taking it again.Or if I had another kind of sedative.

Never tried Nitrazepam but hear great things. For me, Temazepam is amazing. Past few days though, I have split my Clonazepam dose and taken sublingual and I have avoided taking the Temazepam entirely. Always wake every few hours but getting 6 hours now with same dose of Clonaz just different timing and no Temaz which I try not to take daily. Feels good the less I take, like accomplished idk

It was OTC somewhere else, so a one time thing but it felt way less heavy then Mirtazepine. The only reference I can use in this.

What makes it look 'heavy' pharmacology wise?

I am not a fan of tricyclic antidepressants. From wikipedia:member of the tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs), caught my attention. I also noticed the side effect profile. That gave me the impression of it having a catch somewhere.

I now consider it to be pretty decent if you don't have issues with TCA's.

Again TCA's have been side effect loaded in my experience. This one sounds decent.

I've had to face the fact that I will never be in control of it, so I just sleep when I feel the need to and just wake up whenever I do. Sometimes this means I'll be up for two days, sometimes I'll sleep for 20+ hours. It is what it is.
I take extra painkillers, extra CBD, antihistamines and Trazodone is I really wanna sleep a normal night.

I am not a fan of tricyclic antidepressants. From wikipedia:member of the tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs), caught my attention. I also noticed the side effect profile. That gave me the impression of it having a catch somewhere.

I now consider it to be pretty decent if you don't have issues with TCA's.

Again TCA's have been side effect loaded in my experience. This one sounds decent.
It left the Farmacotherapeutical Kompas somewhere after '98. Not that that is in relevance to the effectiveness or side effect's imo. But for some reason med's disappear from it, like Clomethiazole and Disulfiram and probably dextroMoramide too by now.

Correction, Disulfiram is in it again. But it wasn't, probably why the Pharmacy my ADHD med's come from decided to make it themselves, so it would be available to those who need it. They are the only supplier of dexMethylphendidate and dexAmphetamine Retard afaik.

The Opipramol was the better choice for sleep (was the advice!), I was opting for Unisom/ Doxylamine. But followed the guy's advise. They probably had much better OTC option's but the language barrier.

Last edited:
Nah the pregabalin aka lyrixa/pentins are... very similar to benzos and there is a major issue w them, tolerance ramps Fast as heck and the effects if taken everyday lessen significantly, yeah forsure can be helpful but they also carry big dependency risks same as benzos, and csrry the same withdrawal symptoms

There is a major difference between Benzodiazepines and Pregabalin (Lyrica) in that Pregabalin has actually been show to have a beneficial effect on sleep architecture (a more "efficient" sleep for lack of better phrasing). There are other benefits aside from just an axiolytic/sedative effect.