SKOOL'D Sept 28th 2002 @ Asylum, MA

Originally posted by KayDUB:
^^^
hush jamal :)
oh, plannin on spendin the day in boston, gotta question, should i park outside and take the T in? also, where is satalite, gotta check it out
peace ya'll
Kevin

Satellite is on Mass Ave. It's right before the Mass Ave Bridge going towards Cambridge. If you are spending the day in Boston, you should park your car in a parking lot that charges like $2 dollars for the day. I know the North Quincy train station parking lot does that. All parking lots in Boston are expensive, and if you park your car at a meter in Boston, you can only stay up to 2 hrs until you have to start shoving quarters in again. 25 cents=15 mins. And yes I know none of this post had ANYTHING to do with Skool'd, so lemme change that by saying, "I'll be there." lol

^you better not blow all your money, we have big plans man, big plans ;)

gotta pick up tix tues or wed... this is my last party for a while... between school and workin so much, its just killing me.
anyway, i'll be there.

Funky -- I live in Rocky Hill right now, just moved there... drop me an email at [email protected] or IM me at Afroshaft.... I'm gettin my tickets for Skool'd and Boo 7 today...I CAN'T WAIT.

i shall be at this party. tho you prolly won't see much of me this will be a special night for me.

Only a few days away!!! I gotta get out to more parties though now, I'm way to excited to go to the Asylum. Heh...I bought more ultra brights for this one so I'll be lighting shit up again. So just look for those and youll find me. PEACE!!!

work the next morning... do i hear the call of the wild... perfect dark.. *evil grin* shall i heed this call?
P

would like to go out to this one... but my interest in dnb dwindling, as well as our funds dwindling = no show
have fun guys :)

a special night? You mean you will be upstairs drinking special stuff with special VIP strippers with "special" superstar DJs?? :)
PS- PAT how are you getting down there?

special as in special secerate can't tell anyone... tomarrow my new hat gets in from england :D i love bowlers expensive hats tho, i got the cheepest one they had but it was still 80 bux most expensive one was 340... damn lol
and matt maria's taking me

Do believe Im gonna try to make it down.... just wish I had some advanced tixs damnit hehe.

Originally posted by FreyGrimrod:
Do believe Im gonna try to make it down.... just wish I had some advanced tixs damnit hehe.
even though its a columns party, odds are if you go early youll get right in at the asylum. :)

bump bump bump BUMP
can we have a BL meetup? i've tried to meet a couple of you, but it never works out! thanks
see y'all tomorrow!

Originally posted by Funky4Breakz:
^^^^ I will be wearing some red bondage pants...black shirt...prolly this redish pink wig i have that has devil horns sticking out...or this huge white hat with fluffy stuff around the edges...and when i say huge...i mean HUGE!!!! :) :)
Hope to see you there!!! :)
Btw anyone else know what they will be wearing????
[/QUOTE
Nothing... I'm going nekkid...

Ill be sure too keep a lookout for yah Funky4Breakz! I figure Im gonna try to git there by like 10... think Ill prob be good on the tickets thing? Hmm.... wtf will I be wearing... no idea really prob just look for the kid with glasses that is busting out looking like he's having a seziure yay for having no moves but just needing to MOVE!!!