SKOOL'D Sept 28th 2002 @ Asylum, MA

and pkat, i'm assuming you're offering to teach them?
and you were right, what you said... candykids are supposed to be the ones giving life to the party, not choking it by passing out on the floor.

i haven't been to enough parties as i used to, to be able to show dem kandies true party etiquette... ya know these kids should find out soon enough it's not about the E puddles and how many time ya can get fucked up... rather how much of a quality time ya can have at at a party and spread that goodness round to everyone ya get in touch with at a party.. word
P

Yea what's with these kandy kids. the puddles keep on getting bigger and bigger every party i go to. it's all about the music. not seeing how trashed you can get. what are you kids proving anyways. and i'm also tired of the club people coming in to, they are starting to make my nights not so fun.

yeah i'm bored....
035.jpg

[ 02 October 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

^^aww Das me :) Yeah, very fun party. The only other Columns party I went to was Happy Holidays and I had a blast then too... :)

people still wear kandy? i just moved up here but back in DC no one wears kandy anymore, i guess the kandy kidz died out or matured. i guess it happens to everyone. u also mention club type people...do u call them club type because they don't have an hoodie, visor, and UFO's on? some people do go to parties without the raver uniform on but are still into the music.

I'm talking about the people who go to the hip hop clubs, and then come to the raves and pretty much put a damper on the night. And they are majorly sluttly looking, and you can tell they are not ravers. Yea they could be into the music, but I feel strange when they are around. It's kind of hard to explain...

i think when you get more north than nyc, and if you go out to ohio, youll see candy
actually, u do see candy at ny parties too, the bigger ones

i guess i know who ur talking about. the people who just come to parties to get fucked up cuz they know there's going to be shit there. these people are the ones that give our parties bad names and material to use on 20/20 to run specials on 'raves'. but some people are judgemental towards those who come to parties in nice clothing. i usually don't wear the raver uniform anymore and get looks for not but i dont really care b/c im there for the music and friends. damn now i sound all plur like and dont even get me started on plur.
peace
dan

thanks for the compliment on the name. i myself like to ramble on about things. just starting conversation since im new to the boards.

Well start it in the Lounge, let this thread die already. lol. ;)
I have to close it due to guidelines, party is over and it's well over 100 posts. Sorry folks.
[ 03 October 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]