Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Skins (UK)

Cassie scared me because of her unpredictability, which I guess is also what makes her interesting.

I think of myself as a good judge of character but I found it really hard to 'read' Cassie.

meh cassie was fun to watch but she didn't seem all too realistic to me, until about the 2nd season. the whole dazed "oh wowwwwww" shit was a little much imo. i think effie's nutsness was more believable. to me at least. i loved that first episode with effie in it lnf! she was mesmerizing i thought. i loved her first lines before she passed out too "sometimes i think i was born backwards, came out my mum the wrong way. i hear words go past me backwards...the people i'm supposed to love i hate, and the people i hate..." (paraphrased, might be a bit off with that quote) ahh so good <3 i really liked sid's character. he was my fave i think in season 1. season 2 i really liked chris

I knew it couldn't be all that bad, when I heard shy fx playing as the sound track. I saw first 2 seasons. Yeah, it's a little cheesy, but I think it's supposed to be. I normally don't get into soaps but this was a guilty pleasure.

just watched the season 4 finale. ugh! i hate how they end shit, never any closer. and wtf with what happened with freddie? and effy's reaction? the girl just had 2 huge mental breakdowns, is in the hospital, her bf goes missing and she just...gets better all of a sudden? no way, so unrealistic she'd be even more suicidal come on now. this finale just thoroughly upset me. and then with cook and foster; so we're to never know what happens there? i did like naomi's bit though.