• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Sith flipping

A shit flip is MDMA + Amphetamine + Cocaine + a low dose of LSD? Now that's what I call "edgy"
Is that really real? It wouldn't suprise me! My favorite was a "love" flip, MDMA, and mescaline. Was pretty exquisite and I'm not even a fan of MDMA. 6-APDB or MDA yeah!

I was just joking around, though it sounds like it could be a thing yeah :D Let's go right to the edge!

I wanna live on that combo.. for e v e r r r r

Me too, and I've got the materials for doing it for at least a few years if I wanted... But I suspect that my brain would be destroyed before a year has passed xD

BTW, I think I shitflipped once, nasty combo. MDMA + coke + speed + LSD + ketamine. Those crazy youth days!

Oh sick. I cry ever goddamned night over the fact that i didn't stock up big on 3-meo when i had a chance.

I guess it became less available, but it's not unavailable... it apparently is for crashing though at least?
Holy shit it's 3 times as expensive from one place as it is from another (sorry if that veers to closely to price discussion).
Have only a few crumbs left myself... when I used that up I guess I will decide if it's such a good idea to get more. I might regret it if I would never see it again (which I doubt), but it's not bad for your health to not do it again. Wonder if 3-MeO-PCE is a much worse idea.

Wait what happened with 3-meo?

Nothing, i'm just too scattered and careless to spend the time to find an easy domestic. I really should peel my eyes back a little harder though, because life has little meaning when the well runs dry. And maybe one day, when i'm strong enough, i'll delete some of my pms to free up inbox space, and hopefully uncover some long lost leads.

edit - wait a second... hold that thought.. may the light SHINE AGAIN!!! YES All hail the pCP goDsSS!

cue "She'll be comin' round the mountain"

Last edited:
Mmmm smoked some good shit, I have. Laughter, this thread inspires.

I did once experience a true shit flip. It started with a disgusting pint of cactus juice. I enjoyed the mesc for hours, until my wife got bored and went to bed.

So, sometime in the middle of the night I decided it would be a great idea to get the dimitri pipe out. I loaded it good and high, and took in a few big whoops of DMT. As any Dimitri freak knows, it hits hard and fast. Well - it was a big pipe and it hits all the harder when you got a headful of mesc.

The combination of hallucinogenic cactus stims and dimitri caused a catastrophic laxative effect. So right at the peak of the DMT I had to stumble my way to the throne, for the most savage cosmic crap of my life. I remember watching little cities grow, evolve and then fall in the toilet rug thing.

So there you have it. There's my definition of the cosmic shitflip. :D

You sure those weren't just stray turds?
Haha! My wife didn't castrate me the next day, so I'm guessing not. That was about as bad timed a shite as ever there could be, at the time I was super impressed (and grateful) I managed to coordinate the effort.. Bloody complicated, considering I couldn't see for all the bright trippy lights..

I guess it became less available, but it's not unavailable... it apparently is for crashing though at least?
Holy shit it's 3 times as expensive from one place as it is from another (sorry if that veers to closely to price discussion).
Have only a few crumbs left myself... when I used that up I guess I will decide if it's such a good idea to get more. I might regret it if I would never see it again (which I doubt), but it's not bad for your health to not do it again. Wonder if 3-MeO-PCE is a much worse idea.

It was for a time, the time seems to have subsided for a moment. And that's me at thanksgiving dinner this year.

It was for a time, the time seems to have subsided for a moment. And that's me at thanksgiving dinner this year.

And that's why when I stock, I stock like if the batch was the last on earth!