View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Sith flipping

Lucifercrystoo

Greenlighter
Yes your looking at a guy who has sith flipped before and oh my god the best thing iv ever done!! jedi flipping is one thing but once you learn how to control that you have the urge to go harder and I did.... I almost od the first time but had some blow to help me stay awake and focus the only advice I have to say is every experienced jedi flipper knows how to space out the drugs in between but sith flipping is no joke dont be alone and make sure you have someone babysitting you and make sure you actually space out the K from DMT properly that was the problem I had I started doing lines of K and once I felt the middle of the high I started taking hits of DMT then right away I was doing whip its BIG MISTAKE dont do whip its after the DMT any time before is cool but its not the same like doing it after taking acid. any questions let me know and I'll be happy to reply as soon as I can also would this be called Vader flipping since im adding nitrous? curious lool

I loved doing nitrous after DMT whilst on a combo of 2c-E, LSD, and mescaline!

I'd rather Chewbacca flip or princess Leia Organa flip. Republic flip is better than empire flip though.

I heard from an experienced sith flipper, that if you stick a light saber up your ass, it takes it to an entirely different level!

I swear I read shit instead sith a few times, and I was curious about what kind of crappy combo that would be. I'm disappointed now. We really need to have nicknames for all posible combos? I'n going to start calling Johnny Deep Flipping to my usual 3-meo-pcp + lsd + cannabis dose

Stupidest name ever

qft

I really hate it, like fads involving taking drugs via silly routes like via the eyeball, that only demonstrate immaturity. I don't judge people who like toys at all, but I do get sad when people make drugs into toys.

qft

I really hate it, like fads involving taking drugs via silly routes like via the eyeball, that only demonstrate immaturity. I don't judge people who like toys at all, but I do get sad when people make drugs into toys.

Well many times the people doing the immature things ARE immature, just as self important, pretentious twats who say bullshit like that^are, everyone of them but you, of course, Sol...=D

One generally does as one is. That is to say, someone mature and well balanced is less likely by far, IMO to act like a complete and utter cum-slobbering cretinous inbreed.

If you are a complete moron however, then your likely to act like a complete and utter fucking twatsniffing nipplehead and go and fr.ex. go and snort big lines of antidepressants and then claim to be high as a shi...ahem, K-ite;)

I swear I read shit instead sith a few times, and I was curious about what kind of crappy combo that would be. I'm disappointed now. We really need to have nicknames for all posible combos? I'n going to start calling Johnny Deep Flipping to my usual 3-meo-pcp + lsd + cannabis dose
Jenkem whilst hanging upside down?

I like my buddy to drop a Heelflip directly into my mouth while I am inhaling some christ air. Knocks me out every time.

I wanna live on that combo.. for e v e r r r r

A shit flip is MDMA + Amphetamine + Cocaine + a low dose of LSD? Now that's what I call "edgy"

Well many times the people doing the immature things ARE immature, just as self important, pretentious twats who say bullshit like that^are, everyone of them but you, of course, Sol...=D

This has nothing to do with a person being better or worse than someone else, it's about the consequences of mature vs. immature behavior when drugs are concerned. Pardon me if I'm not allowed to really be turned off by it and just say so when I am.

I generally don't shy from admitting flaws in my past and present or personality, so I don't know what you're talking about. But it's not that I dislike getting a star wars theme involved (although I do), it's that it pains me to see something like psychedelic combos getting trivialized.

It's fine to joke around, but if you take K, DMT and nitrous and what you're wondering about is which star wars name applies, I cringe. Doesn't really prove that it's being done irresponsibly but it's mostly the trends that I don't like, that example being that putting shit in your eyeball to be hip or the classic one that smoking is cool do show that "fashion" is almost never a good idea with drugs.

Which makes it that bit sadder that you keep getting the impression that I care about who is a better or worse person when generally I post to get to the truth and to help. Granted, sometimes like now it's not really either of those.

Last edited: