Info sites like bluelight

^ Yeah I totally agree!
I was just curious on the matter, I <3 the SHIT outta BL. :)

Hmm lazy? Or lazy cop? Or?

so no one has any suggestions i still lurk around bl but really no one knows anything about other sites than the ones mentioned even if you dont visit them it would good at least to show people the kinds of discussion forums on drugs drug culture etc that they should avoid for reasons ranging from the obvious legal ones to just common harm reduction topics

I'm nobody to make assumptions, judgements, or ___________( I Can't place word that fits in this blank but know it exists).
With that being said anytime someone is lurking. They usually have devious intentions of some sort. In which they are seeking deliverance of negative impacts in these intentions .
Then if they go as far as placing a verb such as (lurking) as there own description of their use of this site......
Plus lastly (bare with me and my run on attempt to place understanding)
The Complete disregard of all answers received, including the few that basically were drafted as being part of a _______ for dummies book seemed to suffice the repeated question. All because they (klinklonfoonyak) lacked the initiative to seek the results (aka) answers that the providers, invested there own time/energy to gain this knowledge themselves that seems to be expected by this (klinklonfoonyak)

Here it comes the question and the general point in this attempt to understand.....

(klinklonfoonyak) are you part of these inevitably upcoming generations that refuse to actually do/figure/initiate anything for themselves since it's just expected to be handed to them?????

Or just a COP with nothing better to do but waste the time of this groups members?
Of which are honest and all around RESPECTFUL people who willingly offer their own personal knowledge. Knowledge that was worked for, and gained by individual efforts. In hopes that it can help people seeking guidance and direction find safe and non-biased answers.
ANSWERS similar to one's you (klinklonfoonyak)
were unsatisfied with but were most definitely provided in hopes of helping guide towards anwsers. NOT LEADS OR GROUPS OR GANGS OR PRICES ASSOCIATED IN WHATEVER IT IS YOU SEEK.

JUST PLEASE GO BE WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE.... SOMEWHERE...YOU PUT THE TIME INTO FINDING... CAUSE IN ALL REALITY YOU ARE ONLY PERSON WHO HONESTLY KNOWS WHATEVER IT IS YOU REALLY SEEK...CAUSE ITS NOT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR....AND WHEN THE REST OF US IN THE WORLD CANT GET ANSWER TO WHATEVER IT IS WE ARE QUESTIONING... WE PUT IN THE TIME AND ENERGY TO ANSWER WHATEVER WE ARE LOOKING TO HAVE ANSWERED... NOT LURKING AROUND PLACES BEING A COP...