Info sites like bluelight

What would you discuss about prices? That allows you to compare prices with your own area.... I dont know what more you could "discuss" without getting into legal issues.

prices are the main factor in influencing basically everything in a region from the kind of individual and groups that deal the drug to the type, quantity and quality of drugs being sold.
i also think its important to note the different scenes that result from these diiffering circumstances

i guess i dont really understand your whole complaint here. how is the simple telling prices of drugs going to make that much influence on your understanding a drug 'scene'? (even though bluelight has a price thread as you know). especially with the drugs your interested in. if someone is really into heroin they are going to do everything they can to get heroin, ya know? at least thats how i was. i was living in maine where pills and heroin are quite expensive for an addict, i dont think it made an difference in the heroin 'scene' except that if i was living in south florida or something id probably would have been wayyyy more addicted. an addict is an addict. i think the meth, heroin and coke/crack 'scenes' are pretty similar anywhere you go. maybe im just not getting waht your problem with bluelight is though.

so yeah, i dont agree that prices have NEARLY as much influence on the drug scene as you do i guess.

they do though they truly do look at how different the coke/crack scene in the southern us differs when compared to the scene in australia or new zealand. there coke can literally cost 10 times wat it does in socal (and thats regular stepped on varying quality) so over there coke has maintained the semi glamorous position that it lost elsewhere simply because its market is limited to people who have the disposable income.
and as anyone whos done blow can attest its amazing til you run out or do to much

sorry im on a psp so i cant type to much in
a single post so the users of coke in aus and nz wouldnt have the same views as the us because they have very different scenes where everything from price to availabity is unique
also the high price of cocaine in these areas has effectively stopped the crack scene from developing to the point where for most users dont have any access to a more addictive form of a already addictive drug which not only affects their coke trade by limiting

the markets chance for expansion but lets other scenes expand into markets that want more bang for their buck which allows drugs like meth to become more widespread (nicknames like poormans coke are around for a reason)

Last edited:
my critique of the price thread is that I wish it was organized by region instead of having to wade through tons of posts. In opiophile there was a post recently called H prices on the west coast. Also, I wish they would allow historical price posting in more threads. But otherwise, BL is the best one out there and you don't have to SWIM ad nauseum. How do you get on opiophile, though, anyone know? By the way, someone should start a website listing open air drug scenes, quality of dope, prices, dangers, in the interest of harm reduction. Cops already know this info.

By the way, someone should start a website listing open air drug scenes, quality of dope, prices, dangers, in the interest of harm reduction.
if you think it's important, why don't you do it?

alasdair

alasdairif you think it's important, why don't you do it?

Thats I fair question and a damned good one. Reason:

1.) Lack the time and resources

2.) Even if I was in a position to- I'm too computer illiterate- I can't figure out how to put up an avatar or when I quote someone say originally posted by, do it manually, for God's sake.

3.) I wouldn't be able to pull it off, however, out of almost 7 billion people on this planet, someone out there might have the same idea- might have been alone, dope sick in a foreign city and got punked, mugged, or ripped off and left dope sick.

There's another website called heroin helper I think with tips. Drugs, prostitution, and taxi's go hand in hand, but tragically not always. The local press is often your best resource, however by the time a spot makes it in the paper the cops have to do something and its too late. Always know when its local election time- sweeps usually coincide.

opiophile.org is a good one, but becoming a member seems problematic- not sure how their whole membership scheme works. I think alt.drugs.hard occasionally good but often annoying to navigate.

I was going to suggest these two. alt.drugs.hard is good. But as you mentioned, "annoying to navigate." It's just a bunch of disorganized crazy shit with ad hominem attacks tossed in randomly for good measure. Still, more of what you're looking for in terms of the drugs you're researching.

While I love it, ophile is stricter about sourcing and contact b/ members than bluelight for sure. You'll find a lot of extremely specific and useful information about harm reduction, using dope, hiding dope, deaing with dope-hating pigs, cheating your PO, leaving the country with dope charges on you. All kinds of useful stuff. It is a harm-reduction site though and they take HR seriously.

But you have to register within a specific and small time-window in order to be accepted. If you're a douche-drinking shitwad, they WILL reject your application. Or if you post like you did in the beginning of this thread, you'll be off that site in a new york minute. Maybe one warning if you're lucky.

But sign up. They've also got a flame thread that they dedicate to fakes, rule-breakers and plain ordinary fronting idiots. One entire 12-page thread of flames dedicated to one single douchebag.

thank you for those suggestions i'll visit alt.drugs.hard and drugs forum and i already have visited opiophile

does anyone else have any suggestions

i was also wondering if anyone knew about any sites that talks about local gangs involments in their local drug trade

so no one has any suggestions i still lurk around bl but really no one knows anything about other sites than the ones mentioned even if you dont visit them it would good at least to show people the kinds of discussion forums on drugs drug culture etc that they should avoid for reasons ranging from the obvious legal ones to just common harm reduction topics

I'm not entirely sure what kind of answers you are looking for... You've been given a number of suggestions, plus much of the stuff can already be found right here. As for gang involvement in drug trade, are you looking for stats or something? Because thats something specific enough that you would be more likely to find it doing some research (like a google search) on your own, I doubt there are entire websites devoted to it though.

any sites that allow sourcing, to include where to find open-air markets, tend to be very well hidden (typically requiring tor, 4096 gpg encryption, and often invite-only). you arent likely to find them if you're actively looking for them.

some other sites for general/harm reduction info/discussion:
erowid.org
lycaeum.org
dancesafe.org
also check the bluelight links page, and erowid also has tons of links and some books and archives (such as rhodium's old site)

thanks tathy i did not know the different links erowid had
ca you tell me where to find the links page on bl i could't find it

Last edited:
Is BL the only website of it's kind?

Just curious if there is any other website so commited to harm reduction other than BL!

Thanks in advance!! :)

Bluelight wouldn't be half as popular if there were lots of other bluelights dotted about the internet. The best bit about bluelight is that it is unique!

Bluelight is THEEE place to be, the others are shit take drug forum for example, who wants SWIM and SWIY...
Stay here with the best forum on the web