⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Shows you wish had another season

Stargate Universe.

I'm still waiting for them to come out of the dead space or whatever they decided to go into stasis for. Fuck using a cliffhanger for a series finale, even if the finale wasn't intended as such.

Quoted for fucking truth!

Rush <3

Quantum Leap
Star Trek: The Next Generation (although the finale was great)
Angel

I would say Breaking Bad, but I'm just so grateful for 5 perfect seasons, I fear a 6th might have tarnished it.

Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous

"Were you filming them eating popcorn?"

Stargate Universe.

I'm still waiting for them to come out of the dead space or whatever they decided to go into stasis for. Fuck using a cliffhanger for a series finale, even if the finale wasn't intended as such.

Blegh, I'm glad that stain on the Stargate name got killed off. Every single character was a terrible human being, except maybe Eli who just served as a pity magnet and so it would have just been a matter of time before he turned bad too.

I got right into Hell on Wheels on Amazon Love film. Watched two seasons and was hooked then when I went to watch season 3 and they were charging about 2 quid an episode fuck that

Blegh, I'm glad that stain on the Stargate name got killed off. Every single character was a terrible human being, except maybe Eli who just served as a pity magnet and so it would have just been a matter of time before he turned bad too.

At first I honestly hated it. Like wtf is this shit? But I went through a sci-fi TV show binge where I went through most of the Star Treks, Stargates, BSG, and Farscape, and I found myself getting high one day and re-visiting SGU. The second time around it hooked me in, dude, probably because of the drugs but now I can get into a few episodes sober no problem.

I see why it got pulled, I just wish that it hadn't, you know? I saw some potential for it, even if there was the possibility of wasted potential all-around.

I didn't mind the people being kind of shitty when it came to morality. They all had their own internal conflicts, which helped contribute to the tension aboard ship.

and Rush was the fuckin' man, but I didn't start to think that way until he went on that Terminator mission to avenge a woman close to him (love interest? sister? I don't remember. Just that he went from fuckin' super scientist to psychotic soldier those few episodes, it was pretty sweet.) Pretty much every character had some kind of duality issue going on. One episode they'd be all perky and cheerful, the next they're sending someone out an airlock and staging a mutiny. That was just life in SGU, I guess, lol.

[EDIT: But that stone-telepathy-body switching shit? I didn't like it at all. I could understand for communication, but not for sending a random body to your house to have sex with your significant other. That shit was stupid.]

Last edited: