• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Show your weed/drug influenced art!

basically, i couldnt find another thread like this, and we dont have an art board.
so hey, share with us your art that you've done while stoned/on any other drug(s)!

it'd be interesting to see what some people show.

i did this tonight, absinthe & weed-
hypnoart.jpg

go thread, go!

EDIT- the japanese characters in Kanji next to the pyramid say seikatsu (life), and behind mr pink it says satsujin (murder), and there is a dead yakuza member and a knife.

Sega, were you high when you did this? Could you have done it while normal or would you say that this work is what only cannabis inspires?

hehe you can paint on valium? a feat in itself!
looks like a pretty sweet spot to hit up. whats it under?
Hey Sega, yeah I guess i have a pretty good tolerance to most drugs when trying to work, opperate whateva..

That is a canal that goes for about 300 metres, 2 ends and it's full of great art.

The place is called "bone yards", a skeleton was found down there some while back and thats how the name came about.

Traps you may have heard of a couple writers who have had peices up there for more then 8 years. You heard of..

Meak
Spur2
Caynes
Reals
Pain
Morbid
or
Swaze??

There all SFX, TNS, TDP, and KOC

Burner cunts fo sure.

if you reverted it (inverted again) and then filled in the white area with some kind of colored pattern, it would look sooo bad ass. right now it is just interesting. nice work so far though :)
something like this, maybe more complex background.

thanks for the comments sega and roose.[/QUOTE]

I like it with the negative space.

Sega, were you high when you did this? Could you have done it while normal or would you say that this work is what only cannabis inspires?

nah man i could do it normal. i just decided to pick up a pen.
sometimes i doodle. but i could probably draw better if i was sober :D

Any of my artistic skills (the few I have lol) go out the window when I'm under the influence

thanks for the props people
i cant draw like that anymore weed has lost the artistic and psychedelic effect and it has made me not care enough to take a break haha

damn wise, props for your pieces.. nice and clean. lol painting on valium...
Thanks mate;)

Unfortunatly can only get pics of peices when im painting with my mate cus his fone has a decent cam on it.

This weekend should be buying a new one so can flick each one I do.

Next time Im thinkin i'll hit a bit of acid:D

^That's and awesome sketch DM :)

Here's a peice I did 2 night ago. First time painting in 9 months and also the first time ive attempted doing flames with paint.
IMG_0198.jpg

Another peice I did last night. Not as clean on the flames because I was a bit short to reach up and perfect the lines.
IMG_0200.jpg

Last edited:
Wish I could upload some of tonight's work, I had a notepad and pencil nonstop. For now though just some high photography:
75604_1680668905481_1500318763_1669160_67273_n.jpg

75733_1680311976558_1500318763_1668581_4918053_n.jpg

44442_487979661977_836266977_6917996_4046521_n.jpg

heh heh heh.
that was the unfinished version..
wish i scanned the complete piece before i sold it