• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Show your weed/drug influenced art!

Sega420

Bluelighter
basically, i couldnt find another thread like this, and we dont have an art board.
so hey, share with us your art that you've done while stoned/on any other drug(s)!

it'd be interesting to see what some people show.

i did this tonight, absinthe & weed-
hypnoart.jpg

go thread, go!

EDIT- the japanese characters in Kanji next to the pyramid say seikatsu (life), and behind mr pink it says satsujin (murder), and there is a dead yakuza member and a knife.

All of my USB ports are broken on my computer, but I used to have art similar to this scrawled across the wall in my bedroom. Some of it on paper, and some of it literally on the wall taking up a whole side of the room... I have photos of it, but that doesn't do much good.

pics never do drawings justice.
theres so much detail (i used cocktail sticks to get ultra fine lines) that doesnt even show in that pic.

and dude, i made a thread specifically for art, no poems, just drawings.
and im mainly interested in cannabis influence.

^^ got a buddy who never got his return on his Apt cuz when he moved out he left all his art on the wall. some painted, some drawn, 95%+ real good. pretty sure most of the stuff that wasnt good was done by others.

^do i have pics of his place?

not that i know i of,

got drawings myself but i am gonna have to look, i know i saved atleast 1 or 2 but ima have to find em

thank you very much.
i used to be into art but havent done anything in over 3 years.
i just decided to start up again.
im hitting the graff/art shop 2moro for pen sets :D

Hehe, nice pic Sega, def looks like it was done by a stoner;)

I like the graff scene, here's a flick of one of my latest peices.

PestOne

pestdone.jpg

19242_104474662903851_1000002395310.jpg

yes, but i dont post in those forums, and the threads that are there are also full of poetry and shit, which im not interested in, so ive started a thread in CD, for the CDers to show their stuff.

and Wise420, nice stuff man, do u use Ironlak Paint? its aussie paint, and IMO is the best in the world.
for a fraction of the price of montana etc.
http://www.ironlak.com/ironlak.html

come on guys, i was hoping to have more colourful eye candy than just this, where's yer doodles at CD?

dont be shy, show us ;)

redrum, that shit is intense, must've taken ages.
that last pic is like holy shit my brain exploded.

really liking some of these submissions.

wolfgang, whats with the boobs :p