• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Show us something cool in your house

Yep they are interesting to sit and watch. You would think they are quite calm and relaxed creatures but they are quite aggressive little beasts. They will have no qualms about eating each other if given half the chance

Am I doing it right?

CFLE5485WE_WH_FRIDGE_OPD_L.jpg

edit: I see you're contributing in text format. Like someone describing a picture on the radio. Hehe.

Oh Noze! People will like, have to use their imagination. Which died with the internet! Quick, call the mental police! (Yeah, that's a big pool to choose from).

hoho Ceres. Very droll. :D

The coolest thing in my house is myself, naturally. :D

Last edited:
Hmm vinyl theme......bloody Dansette is skipping about 8 seconds of every record not sure how to fix. Any ideas?

Bit of weight stuck to the end of the arm (on top of the needle), bluetack and a 1/2p used to be the trick although the vinyl disciples would lynch you for doing so, most higher end decks have weight adjuster...mine does :p

^ If it's jumping around at random, that would be the solution, definitely. But I think she's having a slightly different problem?

DefoyY3.jpg

My dad was in the prison service for 30 years, and the family still has a few artifacts kicking around. I've got his old whistle, and a random cell key (normal key for scale).

Forgot about the Victorian-era handcuffs!

FDmz9TY.jpg

(The answer to the obvious question is "not yet" ;))

Forgot about the Victorian-era handcuffs!

FDmz9TY.jpg

(The answer to the obvious question is "not yet" ;))

Would that be because she is currently testing out the chastity belt that came with the cuffs? ;)

Sorry to bump an oldish thread, but I'm rather proud of how I've decorated one of my walls.

I can only assume that you all live in a single room, with a mattress on the floor, with a window looking onto a wall. :p

Spookily, that is almost literally the case. Only it's a fence not a wall.

I don't really play the piano...

Nor do I but I did have a purple piano in my previous flat which was kinda snazzy. No pix, mind.

Sorry for being so rude, I dunno what came over me.

Anyway.

KOR8OJm.jpg

I wish I was at home, much like shambles im a one room man with not alot to show at the moment.. ah well..

Are those green things lava lamps?? Never had a lava lamp, i remember asking for one when i were a kid and my dad inexplicably saying no.. im gonna put all of my isuues down to that... :)

Last edited:
Thread is one week old so I think I'm within the rules apologies if I'm mistaken.

Waterfalls' glass covered Dylan LPs reminded me of some of my own pics, so I finally got round to posting in this thread. I'm not sure if these are cool or not, but they preferable to blank walls and are staying. It's taken me so long to put the final 3 egyptian papyas on the wall that the glass has cracked somehow in the meantime whilst they were laid flat waiting to be hung. 8( Fortunately i have the spare glass from another 2 papyas that i don't like so much, and will 'just' need to swap the glass over. Not sure how easy or difficult that will turn out to be.

I never knew there was a one week/two week rule on posting in threads, or are you kidding us SM:? Surely it's better to bump an ageing thread than to start a new one on exactly the same topic:\

Last edited:
so i take it no one thought my bathroom fish or Egyptian papyras thingies were cool:\ :p