• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Shoutout to Finland!

Well, I am only making a living thanks to Finland's most famous export ..... so cheers, Finland! :)
M300
This one? :D

EZ does it but finally it's official :) Maybe it's time to start posting :D

Älä jäädä ja kerro kaiken Suomi!

PS: Yritin oppia suomea mutta koulu vaati opin Norja sijaan.

(apologies for poor google autotranslate - i tried to get it more accurate but it suddenly switched to "please don't..." so i reverted to original pidginfinn and hoped for the best :eek:)

If I may enquire, why such a lengthy Greenlighter period? Do we smell or did it just take this long to find an Allen Key and put us together?

(further apologies for relentless scandiwegian conflation :eek:;)<3)

Got 2 experiences of the Finnish,

The first was a sexy 20 year old girl who gave me the most amazing bj in a hostel in Australia, then stole my sick new jacket that I'd paid $200 for the week before when she left...

The second was a proper dickhead of a guy I met in Estonia, who really disliked the English =D

So decidedly undecided on your bunch =D

Älä jäädä ja kerro kaiken Suomi!

PS: Yritin oppia suomea mutta koulu vaati opin Norja sijaan.

(apologies for poor google autotranslate - i tried to get it more accurate but it suddenly switched to "please don't..." so i reverted to original pidginfinn and hoped for the best :eek:)

If I may enquire, why such a lengthy Greenlighter period? Do we smell or did it just take this long to find an Allen Key and put us together?

(further apologies for relentless scandiwegian conflation :eek:;)<3)

Us introverts, need to say more? :)
Just haven't got much to say in general, just like to observe I guess.

And as far as the autotranslate goes..
"Don't stay and tell everything Finland!" :D

^that sounds like a great trip, Norway and Denmark are also great cities.

Lulwhat?

As an aside I made friends, against the odds, with a Finn in my university classes. She was a communist and the most miserable bastard ever, so, you know, I thought 2/2. Can't remember why we never had sex.