• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Shoutout to Finland!

The closest I've seen post in here is, apparently, in Murmansk. However, I do not know if that is his actual location.

Welcome to BL! :)

Tervetuloa

I hope I said that correctly, I had to look it up. Welcome <3 Nice to see people from other parts of europe post here.

@sadie: Thanks, you got it right :) Been posting here for last ten years and still a greenlighter, typical finn I guess :D

Ah the Finns, making Irishmen look like models of responsible drinkers since the dark ages.

@sadie: Thanks, you got it right :) Been posting here for last ten years and still a greenlighter, typical finn I guess :D

Thanks =D I don't hear that everyday or any day for that matter. Meh, I wouldn't worry about the greenlighter status. You've obviously been kicking around for quite some time. Longer than me at any rate.

Agree with @bearlove Helsinki is a great city.
Me and some friends did up a jaguar xj6 and drove there from the uk, through Denmark, Sweden, Norway visited inside the arctic circle etc ditched the car in Helsinki and flew home. 11 days all together :)

^that sounds like a great trip, Norway and Denmark are also great cities.

Been wanting to hit that part of the world for quite a while, and unfortunately, it looks like it will be a little while yet before it happens.

U should come to Finland @ summer. It's pretty nice here on the countryside. Also some decent psychedelic forest parties are held here :D Check out "kosmos festival" and "metsäfestival"

I've wanted to visit Finland for years. The flights aren't too expensive from Belfast but I imagine Finland would be fairly expensive, even without the weak pound.

Well, I am only making a living thanks to Finland's most famous export ..... so cheers, Finland! :)

I've wanted to visit Finland for years. The flights aren't too expensive from Belfast but I imagine Finland would be fairly expensive, even without the weak pound.

It's not that expensive compared some places in Europe like Amsterdam/Germany or London - hotels were pretty cheap so was food/drink. We never used public transport or taxis as we stayed in the area that we wanted to explore so did it all on by foot after arriving via the Ferry. We stayed in Kamppi area and loved it - great architecture (Kamppi Chapel and Temppeliaukio Church are both fascinating buildings, Senate Square etc).

I'll try and get some photos uploaded it is really worth a visit.