• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Should I tell my friend about his girlfriend and my brother??

Jesus Christ your brother is a lil' pussy ass bitch. Fuck him, and fuck that girl. Fucking sleeze bag sluts.
So much for the mature responses.

As for the OP
Let's hope a lawyer can use the 8 months of cheating while planning a wedding as a mitigating factor with the judge. That probably won't get him off the hook completely but it's not like he just punched his teeth in in cold manner, so the judge may feel sympathetic.

He better pray that no one in that Jury or the Judge have never been cheated on.

Just like people WHO ARE cheaters, people who have BEEN cheated on tend to back each other up.

Jesus Christ your brother is a lil' pussy ass bitch. Fuck him, and fuck that girl. Fucking sleeze bag sluts.
Your brother deserved a beating. Hopefully he will calm down over the next few days and drop the charges against your friend.
It was a tough call but you did the right thing, you couldn't allow your friend to marry a cheat especially as it had been going on for so long and would have continued.

Try get your brother to drop charges if you can.

Yeah its gonna be embarrassing to explain why he is pressing those assault charges.

Personally I'd be ashamed to do it.

OP keeps making up scenarios like this. Usually it's his wife cheating on him or his best friend fucking his girlfriend or something. He deletes the threads after a week or so and then creates another.. His last account was Gemini10182.

I don't know what he gets out of it, but he shouldn't be involving unsuspecting people in his private kinks.

OP keeps making up scenarios like this. Usually it's his wife cheating on him or his best friend fucking his girlfriend or something. He deletes the threads after a week or so and then creates another.. His last account was Gemini10182.

I don't know what he gets out of it, but he shouldn't be involving unsuspecting people in his private kinks.

Thank you. As soon as I started reading this, I knew I had seen this story before.

As for the OP
Let's hope a lawyer can use the 8 months of cheating while planning a wedding as a mitigating factor with the judge. That probably won't get him off the hook completely but it's not like he just punched his teeth in in cold manner, so the judge may feel sympathetic.
Have you ever been cheated on? You might not think it's so immature if you had some context. I for one don't think his brother deserves anything but a second beating for pressing charges against a dude who's fiance he's been fucking behind his back for 8 FUCKING MONTHS.

Thank you. As soon as I started reading this, I knew I had seen this story before.
Awww jees, we've all been duped? Now I feel dumb :|

Have you ever been cheated on? You might not think it's so immature if you had some context. I for one don't think his brother deserves anything but a second beating for pressing charges against a dude who's fiance he's been fucking behind his back for 8 FUCKING MONTHS.

My thoughts exactly

Shame it's probably not true, I was getting quite into that.

Good shout though; I've been thinking recently that a lot of the posts in this sub-forum are just trolling.

Almost always greenlighters with a similar prose who happen to find themselves in incredibly weird situations and just happen to post about it in here.

Last edited:
Did you not just read the posts where you been called a liar?
Bit fuckin odd that you ignore it isn't it?

and the same scenario albeit with minor changes can keep coming up again and again. this time there was a resolution. so it has progressed

either way people have memories and you cannot complain when they notice these things...