• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Should I tell my friend about his girlfriend and my brother??

lovingman72

Greenlighter
came home to see my brother (45mins ago) and seeing where he was at I went to his room to see if he was asleep and walked in on him and my best friend (been knowing since I was 2 years old) girl friend having sex. My mouth dropped now I am stuck in between a rock they begged me not to tell Franklin (my best friend) what was going on the past 8 months, 8 MONTHS this been going on, my brother also said if I was a real brother then I wouldn't tell Franklin and his girl friend begged me to the point where she had tears, telling me not to tell my best friend. Its just not right and I would feel wrong if I ratted on my brother cause we are real close brothers and I love him to death but I love Franklin just as much like a brother but I am caught in between a rock like I said and I need to know what to do. Should I tell my best friend or keep it from him and don't rat my brother and my best friends girlfriend out. Thank you guys

P.s My best friend and his girlfriend are getting married in 3 weeks this is crazy

Fuck...

The marriage obviously can't be going ahead like this. Why would it anyway? Eight months is hardly a drunken fling... It's a relationship.

My reccomendation would be to explain that you can't be left in this situation, and they've got a day or two to confess otherwise you will tell your friend. Make them do it, and hopefully they won't try and place any blame on you. I think your position is solid. They fucked up, and they've got to man up.

^ wholeheartedly agree

the marriage is gonna fail anyway and TBH if your brother falls out with you over telling your best friend then hes a fucking moron.

My reccomendation would be to explain that you can't be left in this situation, and they've got a day or two to confess otherwise you will tell your friend. Make them do it, and hopefully they won't try and place any blame on you. I think your position is solid. They fucked up, and they've got to man up.

I agree with this. Do your best to persuade them to tell your best friend. Make sure they understand that you HAVE an obligation to your best friend to tell him if they don't. They're the ones who fucked up. They should sort it. Be there for your best friend when he does find out. He'll go through a lot of emotions, and you need him to open up to you - as much as men can.

How though???? I'm not even sure how I'm gonna act tonight. My friend and I are supposed to be hanging out tonight. I got a feeling that it's gn a be hard to look at him and not say shit. And as for both of them, the HAVE t be sociopaths to even do some kind of shit like this, I mean EIGHT MONTHS really??? This type of shit makes you wanna murder someone UUUUUUGGGGGHHH!!!'!

Just can't believe what a piece of shit she is, planning on marrying one guy while fucking someone else the whole time. I swear, the more I think about this shit the madder I get.

If it was a one off I'd consider turning a blind eye. But 8 months is not something I'd let slide.

I agree with this. Do your best to persuade them to tell your best friend. Make sure they understand that you HAVE an obligation to your best friend to tell him if they don't. They're the ones who fucked up. They should sort it. Be there for your best friend when he does find out. He'll go through a lot of emotions, and you need him to open up to you - as much as men can.
It's happening tonight.

Give them a time frame to come clean and if they din't just tell my friend. There is no easy way to do this especially that it involves family. But if you keep this a secret your friend will see you as an accomplice.

UPDATE TIME FOLKS!....It went down ugly I ended up meeting up with my friend and got all of us together (my brother and the girlfriend). I simply turned to her and said "Ok this is your last chance tell him or I will" He didn't want to believe it at first. But when she admitted to it he took a while to respond. The girlfriend tried to say she was sorry and then my brother tried to say something to him but got beaten up..real bad I had to pull my friend off of him and almost got hit myself his girlfriend tried to blame me for everything and hates me now .... He is calling off the wedding and has informed his family about what has happened (this is gonna be an ugly month) it looks like my brother is going to need dental implants OUCH but oh well that's his problem, he and the girlfriend are not speaking to me either. The girlfriend called the police and my brother is going to charge him with assault and my friend got taken downtown SMH But my friend is sticking by me even closer than before:) My parents and I don't think that my brother has any right to charge my friend with assault. Thank you everyone for the wonderful advice..I love this forum truly mature answers from everyone:)

Good to hear; you've done the right thing. Fuck going through life knowing that this was/is going on.
UPDATE TIME FOLKS!....It went down ugly I ended up meeting up with my friend and got all of us together (my brother and the girlfriend). I simply turned to her and said "Ok this is your last chance tell him or I will" He didn't want to believe it at first. But when she admitted to it he took a while to respond. The girlfriend tried to say she was sorry and then my brother tried to say something to him but got beaten up..real bad I had to pull my friend off of him and almost got hit myself his girlfriend tried to blame me for everything and hates me now .... He is calling off the wedding and has informed his family about what has happened (this is gonna be an ugly month) it looks like my brother is going to need dental implants OUCH but oh well that's his problem, he and the girlfriend are not speaking to me either. The girlfriend called the police and my brother is going to charge him with assault and my friend got taken downtown SMH But my friend is sticking by me even closer than before:) My parents and I don't think that my brother has any right to charge my friend with assault. Thank you everyone for the wonderful advice..I love this forum truly mature answers from everyone:)

Jesus Christ your brother is a lil' pussy ass bitch. Fuck him, and fuck that girl. Fucking sleeze bag sluts.

Jesus Christ your brother is a lil' pussy ass bitch. Fuck him, and fuck that girl. Fucking sleeze bag sluts.
So much for the mature responses.

As for the OP
Let's hope a lawyer can use the 8 months of cheating while planning a wedding as a mitigating factor with the judge. That probably won't get him off the hook completely but it's not like he just punched his teeth in in cold manner, so the judge may feel sympathetic.

Your brother deserved a beating. Hopefully he will calm down over the next few days and drop the charges against your friend.
It was a tough call but you did the right thing, you couldn't allow your friend to marry a cheat especially as it had been going on for so long and would have continued.

Try get your brother to drop charges if you can.