• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Should I tell my boyfriend that another man took advantage of me while I was drunk?

You said no, this is rape.
SAYING NO= RAPE
Lying down submissively =/= consent
YES = consent.
OP said no; therefore did not consent.
End of story.

To OP: I'm so sorry that you went through this. It sounds horrible. I'm very happy and proud that you report this man to the cops. What happened to you was NOT ok and I hope the conversation with your bf went well.

Exactly.

I'm glad you went to the police. You should absolutely press charges. That guy is a rapist, end of story. I'm glad your boyfriend is being supportive, and his gut reaction to fuck that guy up is completely understandable. If the same thing happened to my fiance, blood would be spilled, make no mistake about that. But you should feel no guilt or sense of blame whatsoever. You didn't do anything wrong, and your boyfriend should understand that if he loves you.

I'm sorry that this happened to you. It sounds cliché, but it's true. As a man, it makes me sick that some "men" put women through this.

This case hinges entirely on how the OP said 'no.' There is a HUGE difference between, "get the fuck off me, I don't want this" and "stop, I really shouldn't do this since I have a boyfriend." This in no way alleviates this mans aggressive behavior. But it also does not mean aggressive = rape. No one here can know exactly how this panned out. We weren't there. Therefore, this case is unsolvable via the Internet and none of us here should be giving legal advice.

First off why do you keep saying hit girls, are you meaning hit on girls? Second a girl tells you she has a man then back the fuck off you piece of shit. You sound like a rapist living in a delusional state of denial. Your philosophy is after a girl said she has a man if you keep 'hitting her' your words, them sooner or later she will give in. Get the fuck off this post you fuckin creeper. Let's say your desperate immature ass ever manages to obtain a girlfriend, do you lack enough depth to put your self in this girls man's shoes and consider how enraged you would be if a guy was pushy with your girl? And then you start using animal comparisons. You're a fucking moron. If I was administration your account would be shut down, gtfo of this forum creeper.

Thanks for the input. This actually happened about a day ago. I am also completely done with these people. The main friend I was even there for actually was the one that told me I should drink with them & that she would watch & take care of me. Which obviously did not happen.

I just don't understand why she is so calm about the whole thing, when she usually is very protective over me. It's very shocking to me & is indeed a major wake up call.

Sorry to hear what's happened. Imo it sounds a bit like the guy was pushing the line between "chancer" and creepy cunt. I would say what he did is very questionable when you said no. And he went aggressively, you couldn't move etc, this all sounds more like rape to me.

The first line of this post I've quoted though, stick to that. I've been around people like those, not friends at all. Hope your ok.

Lol. Guys I'm not even worried about the idiot saying the stupid shit, he honestly sounds like a rapist & I didn't even read the whole post to be honest.

But anyway! I went to the ER & got tested and examined. I also filed a report with the police. Thanks so much for all of the positive input! I've yet to tell my boyfriend about it but I plan to tell him tomorrow, when I can see him in person.

Far out! ★★★★ you're a star you know that? ★★★★ Bloody well done!