• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Should I invite her out to meet

Update:

Called her today. We have a date scheduled for tomorrow to meet at 6pm. Looking forward to meeting up.

I do my best to get a woman to my house or her house.

I just say come by and watch a movie and drink beers. I sometimes might cook a woman dinner. I know that sounds cheesy but that works.

I do stuff like a walk in the park or coffee like Alladin said. I don't think a first date should require much money. You do not know how it is going to go so why spend a bunch of money to have a good time with someone who you might not enjoy spending time with?

I remember I took this rich chick to a movie and she wanted me to spend as much money as possible and I hated her as soon as she got mad when I used my student ID to get a discount. It got worse because she wanted to hit up the arcade games and damn she bought alot of snacks (well I ended up paying) for someone who said she was not hungry when I asked if I should grab some soda cans and candy bars. I dunno, I guess I would not want to date someone who does not sneak their own food into a movie theatre. After the movie she asked if I wanted to get some coke and I guess she wanted me to buy it. She suggested splitting an 8 ball but she did not have any money. She seemed really lame so I took her home. She told me she had a good time and wanted to see me again and I went in for a kiss and it did not go well. She still called me again and asked me to take her out to dinner which I politely declined. I guess she forgot about the date before or was just a serious bitch.

I have had friends spend over 100 dollars on dinner and have the date go terrible and I be like damn dude that sucks. I suppose I just invite a woman to hang out and just be a gentleman and stuff just happens. I did take a woman to the shooting range on a first date and that did not cost that much money in ammo. Maybe 30 bucks between the two of us. She seemed like she had the time of her life and yeah we dated for about a year so that is the most money I have spent on a date. (other than the movie theare thing)

I think half the work is getting her to your place or getting into her house. You are not that far from the bedroom if you are already in your house.

Just my two cents.

I do my best to get a woman to my house or her house.

I just say come by and watch a movie and drink beers. I sometimes might cook a woman dinner. I know that sounds cheesy but that works.

I do stuff like a walk in the park or coffee like Alladin said. I don't think a first date should require much money. You do not know how it is going to go so why spend a bunch of money to have a good time with someone who you might not enjoy spending time with?

I remember I took this rich chick to a movie and she wanted me to spend as much money as possible and I hated her as soon as she got mad when I used my student ID to get a discount. It got worse because she wanted to hit up the arcade games and damn she bought alot of snacks (well I ended up paying) for someone who said she was not hungry when I asked if I should grab some soda cans and candy bars. I dunno, I guess I would not want to date someone who does not sneak their own food into a movie theatre. After the movie she asked if I wanted to get some coke and I guess she wanted me to buy it. She suggested splitting an 8 ball but she did not have any money. She seemed really lame so I took her home. She told me she had a good time and wanted to see me again and I went in for a kiss and it did not go well. She still called me again and asked me to take her out to dinner which I politely declined. I guess she forgot about the date before or was just a serious bitch.

I have had friends spend over 100 dollars on dinner and have the date go terrible and I be like damn dude that sucks. I suppose I just invite a woman to hang out and just be a gentleman and stuff just happens. I did take a woman to the shooting range on a first date and that did not cost that much money in ammo. Maybe 30 bucks between the two of us. She seemed like she had the time of her life and yeah we dated for about a year so that is the most money I have spent on a date. (other than the movie theare thing)

I think half the work is getting her to your place or getting into her house. You are not that far from the bedroom if you are already in your house.

Just my two cents.

Thanks for the advice! Since we're both vegetarians I was thinking about taking her to the bar (Juice Bar) that is. I know a great place in the city to do this that has a really chill cafe vibe style where we can sit outside, talk and chill. Afterwards We'll take a walk around and get to know each other more. She has to catch a play later that night so I don't have much time with her. I have to leave anyway since I'll be racing tomorrow morning and need to prepare for that. I'll have more time to spend with her on our second date.

So we met up a little after 6pm. She had a beautiful red dress on as she was going to a play later that evening. She looked stunning! Mee walked throughout the city and I took her to a cold press juice bar that's really cool and chill.

We talked on the way there and drank our smoothies outside the place on their wooden benches. Conversation I thought was good. She seemed a bit nervous sometime and caught here looking at me often. I led the way to where we were going as I know the area very well.

One thing I wish I used more of was kino. I didn't do enough of that which could have easily been accomplished at traffic signals, especially while crossing. Upon leaving we got into a conversation about cycling and I said we should go for a ride sometime.

She thought that would be great and I said perhaps we can do something next week. She said sure. I hugged and kissed her on the cheek good by after I walked her to the venue where the play she was attending was. She invited me but I had to take off due to my race tomorrow morning.

Any thoughts regarding this and how I should push forward from here would be great. Should I follow up with a call tomorrow after my race, Sunday, Monday to plan for the next? I was thinking we meetup on Thursday next week this time in the evening for a dinner. Let me know your thoughts and how your would go about this.

Thanks for the advice! Since we're both vegetarians I was thinking about taking her to the bar (Juice Bar) that is. I know a great place in the city to do this that has a really chill cafe vibe style where we can sit outside, talk and chill. Afterwards We'll take a walk around and get to know each other more. She has to catch a play later that night so I don't have much time with her. I have to leave anyway since I'll be racing tomorrow morning and need to prepare for that. I'll have more time to spend with her on our second date.

Great!

way to live in the moment, not overthink and not plan minutely.my hopes aren't high :)

alasdair

Absolutely, just let it be.

Ha! You have got to be kidding me. I have a busy schedule and laid out clear options like Friday, next Wednesday. Hell, I even said tomorrow Thursday. My line of work requires me to travel and shoot as I'm a DP for a small brand and work with clients on odd days. Often times schedules get changed. We'll be meeting this Friday after I let her know tomorrow I'll be able to make it out there around 3pm. I can't stop my projects to go on a date as they're already scheduled, I work around them. She didn't stop her play she's attending in the city to accommodate my schedule. I'm just saying we're both working to make this happen and I'm sure it will happen.

Question: Would you think it's best to just reach out again tonight and tell her Friday works or just save it for tomorrow?

I´ve been reading your posts from the beginning and I believe things are as easy as we make it. So keep it simple.
Try to avoid getting in situations where you end up having to play games.
Do what you feel comfortable or ask her what suits her best if you are not sure.
The day is not that important. Call her tomorrow and see how it goes from there.
It´s pretty okay to be nervous in the beginning of potential relationships. You´ll be fine. :)

@erikmen

Thanks dude! Just posted an update from last night. Check it out in the previous. All things considered I think it went well. She was a bit in a rush I felt as she had a play to go to later that evening. However we had a great time. Will call her next week to see what going on.

rollsolo, how do you think she'd react if she could read this thread?

alasdair

QUOTE=alasdairm;13185380]rollsolo, how do you think she'd react if she could read this thread?

alasdair[/QUOTE]

Ha! Well that would suck don't you think? That's why it's best to be anonymous as possible. Like the cab driver. He can see you in his rear morrow in the back seat at night, but all you see is the back of his head as he drives to to where you want to go. unobtrusive...

Update:

@wilyone
She text me on Sunday and ask how my weekend went. After several text exchanges I asked her what her Week looked like and that it would be nice to get together and se you again. She said Tuesday and Wednesday she is free. I then said Wednesday works good, Hows your Thursday eve? She said so far free. I said Great! Let's meet Thursday eve. She said sounds good. I left it there with the text exchange.

Now Wednesday I was thinking I'll get back to her and say I'll pick her up at X-time and we can do something like a dinner I suppose. I was thinking of hitting the docks this time around as their are nice places to eat by the beach and then afterwards take a stroll down the boardwalk. Is that to much? Or would you do a city scene? Also my logistics... Not sure if I would be able to borrow a car nor can she come to my place as I am roommates with my sister at her apartment and she's not having it. Any suggestions and tips will be helpful.

Update:

We went on a date yesterday (Friday) that went well. She looked beautiful! When I met up with her she was surprisingly with her cousin who was supposed to attend a play with her entire family but couldn't get a ticket. We walked him back to the subway and after that we were off. Afterwards I asked how her bowling skills were and she didn't seem to into it after saying not very good. Instead we checked into a live street concert outdoor with nice music. We found a spot and just talked there. Afterward we walked around in the area since her entire family was at a play out there that she didn't inform me about. She did apologize or that though and had to pick them up later that night. Her family is in town visiting so it was nice for her to spend time meeting with me. We ran out of time and couldn't grab any food so I walked her to the theater and looked at her opened my hands, as she grabbed them I pulled her in and gave her a kiss, it was awesome. I used pretty intimate with her much the whole night, one thing that works well is to open your hand when leading across a street. She grabbed it and then we were holding hands the whole time. It wasn't awkward at all.

Thursday she'll be leaving for the west coast for several days.
I'll give her a call Monday to plan something for Wednesday to catch a gallery show and dinner this time. This will be our third date if I can make that happen.