• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Discussion Should Harm Reduction supplies be funded by tax dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea and then when im gone, you 3 can sit here, wishing you had legal pharmaceutical grade meth and opiates

:laughing:

Here you go Mr. Great Big Brain Understander

Its like you've never even tried to read about or understand anything to do with drugs or psychiatry ever

I just looked into it and some sources and a vid. It is true. Everyone is trying to invent their own good way to help with the socio epidemic of drug overdoses.

Every one seems to think that they are doing the best that they can and think that they are really trying. So it is being addressed and worked on all over the place.

So please don't be pissed. Okay ?! Because everything is so messed up. Just calm down. We can all get through this and we will. I found a good video to state how they are working with the law to prevent overdoses. It might be triggering too. But it was just the same old back and forth back and forth, both sides blaming the other again.

I mean it seems like a little progress. Little by little by little. But it seems to be going somewhere. Even here. Keep Calm and Take a Nap. <3✨

Status
Not open for further replies.