• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Short acting rc benzo thats euphoric?

Soinds like etiz. I got hooked on them a fair few years back. They are much shorter acting than valium say and much more euphoric imo than valium.

Wouldnt shock me if it was an analouge like flualprazolam. Alot of the weidnos results for etiz/benozs have this alduturant in them.

Stay safe. Benzos are no joke. I used them for comedowns anxiety but having online supply i ordered way too many and ultimately ended up physically hooked. Took me quite a bit of tapering from 8mg etiz all the way down to 0. I still can actually use benzos now and again. But the anxiety i get the next day is something else ..compared to back when i first started using. I had none of that rebound anxiety . Etiz i found it to be the worst though prob cause of the short duration

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

A Lepra-Benzo, wow - no, I don't want that... but thanks for your info :) (even if i take benzos always orally)

JJ

Soinds like etiz. I got hooked on them a fair few years back. They are much shorter acting than valium say and much more euphoric imo than valium.

Wouldnt shock me if it was an analouge like flualprazolam. Alot of the weidnos results for etiz/benozs have this alduturant in them.

Stay safe. Benzos are no joke. I used them for comedowns anxiety but having online supply i ordered way too many and ultimately ended up physically hooked. Took me quite a bit of tapering from 8mg etiz all the way down to 0. I still can actually use benzos now and again. But the anxiety i get the next day is something else ..compared to back when i first started using. I had none of that rebound anxiety . Etiz i found it to be the worst though prob cause of the short duration

I have 10 1litre brown-bottles with ten different benzos and a lot of pharmablisters, so, I know what I do since 12 years.

JJ

How common is liquid benzos? I know my friend who is in a wheelchair since 21 gets perscribed the oral green temazepam juice. But other than that. Have never seen liquid suspensions of benzos other than when my.friend picks his script up.

How common is liquid benzos? I know my friend who is in a wheelchair since 21 gets perscribed the oral green temazepam juice. But other than that. Have never seen liquid suspensions of benzos other than when my.friend picks his script up.
I know some hypnotic benzos are available as liquids, like temazepam and nitrazepam, alprazolam, lorazepam, diazepam and quazepam among others are available as intensol. In my experience benzos used as antiepileptic like clonazepam, diazepam, clobazam and lorazepam are the most common.

Most people who order benzo powders by the gram (like me, INSANELY cheaper per dose than buying pills) will dissolve it in propylene glycol for accurate dosing. In fact I've never even seen an RC benzo that wasn't dissolved in PG.

Don't EVER dose potent chemicals like etizolam or RC opioids by eyeballing them. You need to use liquid measurement for things like etizolam, and buy a milligram scale, you can get one for like $25 on Amazon (AWS Gemini-20 .001g scale is the go-to). Eyeballing etizolam is going to lead to blackouts, guaranteed. The active dose is 1mg, you can't accurately determine what that is with your eye.

To do liquid measurement, figure out how much you have (don't assume the vendor sent the exact amount they said, I have gotten an extra gram before, or had it overweighed by a good proportion, as well as underweighed - weigh it with a scale before you assume how much you got), and then get an amount of liquid. For many chems, distilled water with at least 20% alcohol (to prevent microbial growth in storage) works, but for benzos, you need propylene glycol (though apparently nearly pure alcohol works too, ie, Everclear), because benzos are not soluble in water (except for a few of them, not etizolam though). So let's say you have 1 gram of etizolam. You could make a solution of 2mg/mL (so that 1mL, which you measure with an oral syringe, contains 2mg of etizolam) by dissolving 1 gram of etizolam in 500mL of propylene glycol. I like to do 2mg/mL personally, but you could do other concentrations too. Benzos will not dissolve too easily even in PG, so you need to heat the PG with a hot water bath and then stir the etizolam in until you can't see any particles floating around in there anymore.

Anything that's active in single-milligram amounts or less, you should use liquid measurement to dose. And everything, no matter what its potency, you need to weigh with a scale for dosing. Failure to follow these measures will eventually lead to a disaster.

Also when you receive chemicals from a vendor, NEVER assume they are what they say they are. Especially since some vendors carry fentanyl analogues in their stock, you always need to do an allergy test of much less than the active dose, to make sure you didn't get something really potent in a mix-up. A great example of this is an old BLer who got a custom synth of what was supposed to be 2C-B-fly, and was going to start vending it. He got it, assumed it was what it was claimed to be, and jumped right in at a full dose of 2C-B-fly (16mg), but it turned out the vendor had made bromo-dragonfly instead, which is more than 10 times as potent and is really dangerous in overdose. The guy died from that mistake. You could have received, hypothetically, carfentanyl when you were supposed to have received U-48800, which will kill you if you have no tolerance with as little as 10 micrograms (1/100th of a single milligram, ie, much too small to see with the naked eye). Or you could have received some other super potent opioid instead of a stimulant, and if you dose it like you would the stimulant without first making sure it's not going to kill you at a lower dose, you could die.

Don't ever assume that vendors don't make mistakes, not even well-established and trusted vendors. Buy testing reagents, and always do an allergy test of a tiny dose, every time you get a new batch of something. In my experience the Chinese vendors are the least scrupulous and most prone to careless mistakes and sending the wrong things.

I'M sorry, but where the hell is your problem and why do you not believe experienced members like Xork-sooth and me?

The only thing you DONT DO with pure powder is just taking it by eyeballing!! a tiny piece can block you out!!!

If you think making a homogenous solution is crap, than, im sorry, you think crap. These substances are so powerful they are not there for ingesting it nasally, you have to make a solution - I always make a 1mg/1l so that i can dosage well with a syringe without a needle.

I guess you have not an idea how dangerous that is!

JJ

I have to say I don't know what I was thinking... thanks for snaping me out of that one, I get careless when using uppers. Worst part is I'm a biochemist, I have access to polysorbates and polypropylene glycol (Easier to dissolve apolar substances and a lot less toxic)
I normally get mad for posting shit that stupid, I don't know what came over me.

Theses STUPID posting are livesaving!!
JJ

There's no way, unfortunately of identifying drugs that you've already taken purely based upon your subjective experience. All I can say, the RC Benzo's are not to be trifled with. They are highly potent by design and they all are a little different. They all lead to the same place though. Jail, robbery, physical injury and trouble. They are the definition of "playing with fire".

If other sedatives are involved, they're like fucking chemical undertakers.

Most people who order benzo powders by the gram (like me, INSANELY cheaper per dose than buying pills) will dissolve it in propylene glycol for accurate dosing. In fact I've never even seen an RC benzo that wasn't dissolved in PG.
They pre-mix em up with Inositol lately. Like 3000 mg powder contains 100 mg Etizolam.

Not noticed a fuck up with this certain vendor. But it felt risky.

A large scale 1985 study found that triazolam and temazepam maintained higher rates of self-injection in both human and animal subjects compared to a variety of other benzodiazepines (other examined: diazepam, lorazepam, oxazepam, flurazepam, alprazolam, chlordiazepoxide, clonazepam, nitrazepam, flunitrazepam, bromazepam, and clorazepate). Both temazepam and triazolam are more rapidly absorbed than all other marketed benzos. The more rapid increase of

Two studies, one British (1991-1993) and one 1995 Australian, both found that temazepam is more rapidly absorbed and oxazepam is more slowly absorbed than most other benzodiazepines. Benzodiazepines have been abused both orally and intravenously. Different benzodiazepines have different abuse potential; b oth temazepam and triazolam are more rapidly absorbed than all other marketed benzos, and the more rapid the increase in the plasma level following ingestion, the greater the intoxicating effect and the more open to abuse the drug becomes. The speed of onset of action of a particular benzodiazepine correlates well with the ‘popularity’ of that drug for abuse. The two most common reasons for preference were that a benzodiazepine was ‘strong’ and that it gave a good ‘high’

Last edited: