• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Short acting rc benzo thats euphoric?

HOw did it look, was ist an RC, powder?

or pressed shit?

what did you feel exactly when you were on?

JJ

I felt euphoric and relaxed for maybe 4 hours. It was liquid and advertised as etizolam but dont know about that.

Yes, Etizolam is on one hand a pharmabenzo against anxiety, prescribed in the UK i guees as Etilaam - I can't remember. In D is ist legal or half-legal if they get you, there are no problems but the Etilaam is in the ass.

What was so weird on it? Being not anxious ? :D

JJ

i love it, for me it is much stronger than alprazolam but 3 times stronger - love it.....

JJ

weird

fluclotizolam and flunitrazolam come to mind. Shortish durations. They are etizolam analogues, but both are kinda rare. They could come as a liquid and often put on blotter.

flunitrazolam is equipotent to LSD and common dosages are 100-200ug

flunitrazolam and flucltizolam you get everywhere. Mine is also RC, and you can buy it in poswderform, pellets and blotters. everywhere more or less. Unless you live in Germany. A lot of vendors ship etizolam to Germany not anymore, there it's onthe list.

JJ

@JoEhJoEh

Although Etizolam has previously been a legal drug and peddled as a legal high, it has now been banned in the UK under the Psychoactive Substances Act which came into force in May 2016. ... Prescription drug addiction and abuse can be very dangerous and even fatal

flunitrazolam is equipotent to LSD and common dosages are 100-200ug

Thought that was an RC version of roofies how's that like acid?

Very similar to it i find Bromazolam. much stronger, but exaxtly that diazepam/alprazolam/etizolam-feeling

JJ

@JoEhJoEh

Although Etizolam has previously been a legal drug and peddled as a legal high, it has now been banned in the UK under the Psychoactive Substances Act which came into force in May 2016. ... Prescription drug addiction and abuse can be very dangerous and even fatal

Thought that was an RC version of roofies how's that like acid?

THanks, I did not notice it at all. flunitrazolam is a very strong knock-out--benzo, but with the -Zolam in the back i's much more powerful than flunitrazepam. 1 litr.e flunitrazolam is enough for me, also flualprazolam or flubromazolam. what I really like is the 3-Hydroxyphenazepam, Eti, Clona (very seldom), Bromazolam and Diclazepam.

Thanks for correcting flower :)

JJ

AND THE ONE I WOULD MARRY TOMORROW IN VEGAS:
XANAX

i looked it up at my vendor now because they send nothing in countries where the substances are on the list. she told me about etizolam she knowsnothing...???

JJ

If you didn't like it SEND IT TO MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (no sourcing ;))

I had high hopes on Temazolam, but according to this chart its an intermediate acting one. Seeing how I like Temazepam, how it kick's in and feels.

seds.png

btw on the left; the fifth is Temazolam.

taken from: https://coggle.it/diagram/XKBub18GpDfA94a2/t/sedative-and-hypnotics

let's hope :D

JJ
Temazepam is officially an intermediate acting one?
So that is hopefull for Temazolam. As Oxazepam is short according to the same chart , which is total bullshit.

Take Oxazepam and Temazepam. The short acting one is the latter imo.

Thanks, emkee,

but i'm really into benzos, pharma- and Rc- , but can you tell me the brand name of temazepam? oxazepam i know by heart...... ;)

JJ

Thanks, emkee,

but i'm really into benzos, pharma- and Rc- , but can you tell me the brand name of temazepam? oxazepam i know by heart...... ;)

JJ
Restoril. It does have a nasty reputation, people losing limbs after injecting gel caps. Among the pharmaceutical benzos it's usually considered the most addictive.

Last edited: