• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Shit you should NEVER SNORT!

Originally posted by PhreeX:
Sorry, BY OTHER DRUGS LAW I require you to give a full and detailed story in regards to this incident...
I second PhreeX on this one... Tell us the story - I'm at work and need a good laugh...

Now wait a second. I'm SURE it says on my Motrin bottle: "Crush to fine powder, arrange in 100mg lines, and rail as necessary."
Let me just check.
Oh, wait... that's not it. Perhaps my Vitamin C tablets...

I had a dream that I was gonna snort some ritalin but accidentally crushed up about four trazadone and railed them....I woke up because the pain was un-fucking-believable.

i've snorted alcohol, and it wasn't fun but at least it did something.
DXM is also really, really bad, and has a LONG burn. (however i consider this to have been valid scientific research...)
the worst, by far, was paxil. do not snort paxil. it burned severely and for a VERY long time - i had to try washing it out, it was just that bad.
i have no idea why paxil was so bad. i once managed to sniff some concentrated H2SO4 vapor --and it burned, but not nearly as bad as paxil.

oh yeah. phreex. i am ashamed of you for trying to snort propoxyphene. we all know that darvon has no recreational value. =)

When I was in 5th grade I snorted Motrin, Altoids and some allergy medicine off of my desk with a pen top. (crushed em with my math book) Just bein a dumb lil kid I guess. Some dumbass dared me though. Really really stupid.....

^^^^
Everyone's gotta be a dumb lil' kid before they can be a dumb middle aged person. New mistakes, just not as blatent :)
I am in the habit of dissolving any pill (even simple stuff, like aspirin) under my tongue just to speed up the process, and when I started taking Zoloft the first time I did it, I lost all taste for 3 days, my tongue turned red and broke out in bumps, and my throat and mouth burnt conciderably.
I can't imagine it going down your nose, but I pity the foo' who has ever found out.

one crazy night me and about 10 of my close friends took and rv on a 12 hour road trip..well we all wanted to stay up and were out of illegal uppers so we stopped and bought some yellow jackets.one of the guys were drunk as piss and we dared him to snort it, and he did, i have never seen somebody make such a horrible facial expresion.do NOT snort yellow jackets.

Snorting whiskey is like getting hit with a freight train. It burns. 2c-t-7 has a hot caustic burn. With hindsight I don't recommend it at all.
I want to start a smoking thread....

well, after already under the influence of some hydro or oxy, um demerol is fun. yes it burns, but, IMO, combining it with other painkillers is very euphoric...

Snorting Vodka around here is known as a "Chilly Willy" shot. People tend to think you're crazy when you do it at a bar, heh good fun. ;)
I'll 2nd/3rd/whatever the "don't snort 2CT7". The one time I did it, it felt like a bunch of "Pop Rocks" in my sinuses... not fun.
evans
aim: evans970

Effexor and Zoloft have a plastic like coating on the contents inside of them to keep them from asorbing in your stomach, there is a reason for this. They tend to cause burning and ulceration. Those are ones you don't want to disolve, the time release is to keep it from screwing up your stomach...much less any other way of using it. ;)
I do like to grind up and mix w/ coffee certain pain killers just to get the onset a bit faster. Got to watch the nausea from some of them though.